South to Central Vietnam Package Tours 2018
- The organizer: Ho Chi Minh City tours – Impress Travel Team
- Distance: From South of Vietnam ( Ho Chi Minh City) to Central Vietnam ( Danang city) is equal to 378 miles, which is equal to 608 km by flight – more one hour, but by car/ van is 857km – 14 or 15 hours, by train – 17.5 hours.
- Travel routes: Fly from Home to Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong – Cu Chi Tunnels – domestic fly ( More one hour) to Danang – Hoi An – My Son – then fly out in Hue or Ho Chi Minh City.
- Means of transportation: Travel around Ho Chi Minh City to Mekong and Cu Chi tunnels and Danang to Hoi An to My Son – Hue by private transfers, travel from Ho Chi Minh City to Danang by domestic flight.
- The most attractive points of package is offered by Danang tours – Impress Travel Team: To visit of attractive places for ½ day day city tour, full day to explore Mekong River Delta, to visit Danang marble mountain, Linh Ung Pagoda, and Hoi An ancient trade town by walking, My Son Sanctuary Land, Kim Bong Carpentry Wood village, Hue imperial as visiting king’s tombs, imperial city and breath-taking scenery on the way from Danang to Hue ( Hai Van Pass and Lang Co beach)
- English speaking tour guide: Helpful, good English in fluently speaking, informative and professional.
Best tours of South to Central Vietnam to be recommened
Travel route and highpoints to visit is organied by Impress Travel – Ho Chi Minh City tours & Danang tours: Fly in Vietnam in Tan San Nhat airport in Ho Chi Minh City, then travel to visit all attractive places in Ho Chi Minh City then to travel Mekong River 2 days and homestay with local people then return to...
Travel route and highpoints to visit is organied by Impress Travel – Ho Chi Minh City tours & Danang tours: Fly in Vietnam in Tan San Nhat airport in Ho Chi Minh City, then travel to visit all attractive places in Ho Chi Minh City then to travel Mekong River Delta – Cai Be Floating market – Cu Chi Tunnels then from Ho...