SAPA TOURS – REAL TRAVEL, LIFE EXPERIENCES
- Where is Sapa in Vietnam? Sapa is a district of Lao Cai province which is located in the North-West of Vietnam at an altitude of 1,600 meters above sea level It is situated 38 kilometers from Lao Cai City and 376 kilometers from Hanoi Capital.
- Ways of getting to Sapa from Hanoi? To go to Sapa, most travelers use one of two options: either to travel by road or rail. There are no airports in the area. Most visitors choose to travel by overnight train; It’s less arduous and safer than a bus or motorbike, and a lot cheaper than hiring a private car / van to Sapa. If you travel by night train, it is a comfortable trip and takes around 8 hours and 20 minutes to reach Lao Cai. The final 34 kilometers to Sapa is by minibus or private transfer.If you do not want to travel by rail you can choose the alternative options by open buses or sleeper buses or private car from Hanoi to Lao Cai on the expressway and then on to Sapa, It takes around 4.5 – 5 hours driving up to Sapa on the expressway.
- When is the best time to go to Sapa in Vietnam? Here are some annual weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: The months of January, February, October, November and December have nice weather with a good average temperature. A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months of April, May, June, July, August, September and October. There are dry periods. in January, February and December. The warmest month is April. The coolest month is December. August is the wettest month and December is the driest month.
- People, culture, history and traditions in Sapa: In fact, visitors can meet 24 ethnic groups, each with its own language, culture, style of colorful clothes, customs and traditions. This means Sapa is a large multi-cultural area. However each ethnic minority group live in different settings; a true wonder to behold on your journey to explore this most attractive of landscapes - Sapa.
- The attractive places in Sapa: Sapa town, Sapa ethnic minority villages: Cat Cat Village, Shin Chai Village, Lao Chai Village, Sin Chai Village, Ta Van village, Giang Ta Chai Village, Ban Ho Village and Ta Phin Village. Sapa markets: Bac Ha Market on Sundays, Coc Ly Market on Tuesdays and Can Cau Market on Saturdays, Fansipan mountain. The waterfalls: Love waterfall and Silver Waterfall). The ancient rock field, Ham Rong Flower Garden and Tram Ton Pass.
- Sapa Tours’s products: Impress Travel offers various Sapa tours.These include: Sapa classic tours to visit Sapa town and the hill tribe villages, Sapa trekking (easy trek, medium trek & hard trek) to discover the remote ethnic minority villages & conquer Fansipan’s highest mountain peak. Sapa market tours, Sapa Mountain biking tours and our Sapa homestay with an ethnic family.
- Sapa tours’s booking center: Email: Sapatours@impresstravel.com & call to Mr. Alex Impress Travel Manager at his cell-phone (+84) 9123 79 189
Best tours of Sapa to be recommened
Muong Khuong Market is located in Muong Khuong District, Lao Cai Province. It is 50 km far away from Lao Cai town, 90 km from Sapa Town. The market opens up on Sunday of week, in the early morning at 5 AM, ethnic people from anywhere of Muong Khuong Land coming here to get together for purchasing, selling, buying, drinking, talking, singing...
Cao Son Wednesday market tour, departure from Hanoi by train or by bus, then to easy trekking & homestay in Sapa, one stay over in Sapa Town to discover Sapa town at night. On the last day of this tour, traveler will leave Sapa Town in the early morning, coming to visit Cao Son Wednesday Market in Muong Huong District, Lao Cai Province...
Sapa Town - Coc Ly Tuesday Market: 3 days, tour departure from Hanoi by train to Lao Cai, then transfer to Sapa by Car / Van. Sapa where to explore the hill tribe villages by easy trekking along stream, rice terraces & buffalo trails, where to stay in Homestay's Dzay people. After experice of exploreing hill tribe villages, return...
Tour departure from Hanoi by train or by car / van. Too visit Sapa town & do easy trekking to Lao Chai village, Ta Van village, Giang Ta Chai Village where is home of ethnic minority people such as Black Hmong in Lao Chai, Dzay in Ta Van & Black Hmong, Red Dzao People in Giang Ta Chai village. The real experience to have homestay with...
- Sapa homestay tours
- Bac Ha Market Tours
- Muong Khuong Market Tours
- Cao Son Market Tours
- Coc Ly Market Tours
- Can Cau Market Tours
- Luxury Sapa Tours
- One day tours from Sapa town
- Sapa tours by night train from Hanoi
- Sapa Package Tours by Private Car or Van
- Sapa Topas Ecolodge Package Tours
- Sapa hard trekking tours