SAPA TOURS – REAL TRAVEL, LIFE EXPERIENCES
- Where is Sapa in Vietnam? Sapa is a district of Lao Cai province which is located in the North-West of Vietnam at an altitude of 1,600 meters above sea level It is situated 38 kilometers from Lao Cai City and 376 kilometers from Hanoi Capital.
- Ways of getting to Sapa from Hanoi? To go to Sapa, most travelers use one of two options: either to travel by road or rail. There are no airports in the area. Most visitors choose to travel by overnight train; It’s less arduous and safer than a bus or motorbike, and a lot cheaper than hiring a private car / van to Sapa. If you travel by night train, it is a comfortable trip and takes around 8 hours and 20 minutes to reach Lao Cai. The final 34 kilometers to Sapa is by minibus or private transfer.If you do not want to travel by rail you can choose the alternative options by open buses or sleeper buses or private car from Hanoi to Lao Cai on the expressway and then on to Sapa, It takes around 4.5 – 5 hours driving up to Sapa on the expressway.
- When is the best time to go to Sapa in Vietnam? Here are some annual weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: The months of January, February, October, November and December have nice weather with a good average temperature. A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months of April, May, June, July, August, September and October. There are dry periods. in January, February and December. The warmest month is April. The coolest month is December. August is the wettest month and December is the driest month.
- People, culture, history and traditions in Sapa: In fact, visitors can meet 24 ethnic groups, each with its own language, culture, style of colorful clothes, customs and traditions. This means Sapa is a large multi-cultural area. However each ethnic minority group live in different settings; a true wonder to behold on your journey to explore this most attractive of landscapes - Sapa.
- The attractive places in Sapa: Sapa town, Sapa ethnic minority villages: Cat Cat Village, Shin Chai Village, Lao Chai Village, Sin Chai Village, Ta Van village, Giang Ta Chai Village, Ban Ho Village and Ta Phin Village. Sapa markets: Bac Ha Market on Sundays, Coc Ly Market on Tuesdays and Can Cau Market on Saturdays, Fansipan mountain. The waterfalls: Love waterfall and Silver Waterfall). The ancient rock field, Ham Rong Flower Garden and Tram Ton Pass.
- Sapa Tours’s products: Impress Travel offers various Sapa tours.These include: Sapa classic tours to visit Sapa town and the hill tribe villages, Sapa trekking (easy trek, medium trek & hard trek) to discover the remote ethnic minority villages & conquer Fansipan’s highest mountain peak. Sapa market tours, Sapa Mountain biking tours and our Sapa homestay with an ethnic family.
- Sapa tours’s booking center: Email: Sapatours@impresstravel.com & call to Mr. Alex Impress Travel Manager at his cell-phone (+84) 9123 79 189
Best tours of Sapa to be recommened
Cat Cat village trekking tours from Sapa Town: 3 hours Cat Cat village is very well known for visitors, who travel to Sapa then like to visit Cat Cat village. Cat Cat village is typical hill-tribe land for Black H’mong people where is renowned with the imposing natural scenery such as waterfalls, streams,...
Sin Chai ( Xin Chai) Village tours: 3 hour visiting from Sapa town Xin Chai ( Sin Chai) village is 5 km from Sapa town, this village is the home land of black Hmong People. This village belongs to the Cat Cat village touring route. The visitors who visit Xin Chai village will pass to by Cat Cat village. This journey...
Ta Phin Village tour - Half day from Sapa town Impress Travel, Sapa tours offers half-day tour from Sapa town to discover Ta Phin Village, this tour departures from Sapa town at 8.30 AM or 1.30 PM. The private tour to Ta Phin provides visit a flexible time and itinerary to visit Ta Phin village with private English...
This trekking Sapa tour is from Sapa town (your hotel), we start trekking from the Sapa town then trek down to buffalo trails to Y Linh Ho’s back Hmong village where we will trek pass the rice terraces, green bamboo forests, streams and rivers. Where we will find out the daily activities of ethnic people who are working on the rice...
Join Sapa tours with us for the half-day trekking tour from Sapa town, the total trekking route is 7 km for the 3.5 hours trekking in the morning or in the afternoon. The trekking route is from Y Linh Ho village to Lao Chai village where is land of Black H Mong People, trekking via the streams, rice terraces and villages.
- Sapa homestay tours
- Bac Ha Market Tours
- Muong Khuong Market Tours
- Cao Son Market Tours
- Coc Ly Market Tours
- Can Cau Market Tours
- Luxury Sapa Tours
- One day tours from Sapa town
- Sapa tours by night train from Hanoi
- Sapa Package Tours by Private Car or Van
- Sapa Topas Ecolodge Package Tours
- Sapa hard trekking tours