- Pick up location: From your hotel mostly located in central Hanoi
- Duration: 2 days & 3 nights
- Travel route: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Sapa - Hanoi
- Distance from Hanoi to Sapa: Around 414 km ( Hanoi – Lao Cai by train: 376 KM , Lao Cai to Sapa: 38 km by car / van
- Night Train duration: Around 8.30 hours / one way
- Train Schedule: Hanoi departs at 22:00 PM & Lao Cai arrival at 6:30 AM, Lao Cai departs: 21:00 & Hanoi arrival at 5:30 AM.
- Driving time: 15 minutes from the hotel to Hanoi train station by Taxi, 1 hour by private car / van from Lao Cai to Sapa, 15 minutes from Cat Cat village to Sapa town and Ta Van to Sapa which takes 35 minutes.
- Languages: English Speaking Tour Guide
- Tour ends: Tour will end at Hanoi train station. The morning hotel & taxi will be arranged by yourselves after the train arrives in Hanoi.
- Visiting places: Sapa town, Stone church, Sapa town market, The Cat Cat villages, Lao Chai Villages Black Hmong & Ta Van Villages Giay villages.
- Tour activity: Trekking and visiting to learn the culture, history & traditions of the local tribal peoples. Opportunities to take photographs and enjoy local foods.
- The quality is guaranteed: The deluxe cabin with 4 (four) soft sleeping berths, the hotel is 3 or 4 (three or four) star and high up for views. The local tour guide is helpful, friendly and speaks good English, 2 bottles of mineral water are complimentary gifts per day of tour, New transportation with A/C is a 7 seater & 16 seater Van & the Driver is experienced and most careful.
WHAT TO BRING & WEAR:
- Camera, hat, sun-cream, trekking shoes, warm coat, raining coat and insect repellent cream.
- If travelers are Vegetarian or allergic to some foods or have a special request please inform the travel consultant when you decide on this tour.
- Must keep the garbage in the bin, do not throw it in the rivers, streams or anywhere else at villages.
- Show respect to local people; do not take photos of local people without asking them first.
- The local vendors in hill-tribe villages and Sapa town may follow you to sell something, Please do not respond to them if you do not want to buy.
- There are places that are slippery and steep on the trekking way in the remote hill-tribe villages, will you please reflect on your waking & trekking capability “Can I do it.” If you can, please come and enjoy these treasures of the Sapa Hill Tribes with us!
- This is a 4 day long trip. But actually, we have 2 days and 1 night in Sapa, and 2 stays overnight on the train.
INSTANT SUPPORT OR TESTIMONIALS TO SAY ABOUT US:
It is our manger’s pleasure to support you anytime 24/07h. Thank you very much for joining with us and have a great trip with Impress Travel.