SAPA TOURS – REAL TRAVEL, LIFE EXPERIENCES
- Where is Sapa in Vietnam? Sapa is a district of Lao Cai province which is located in the North-West of Vietnam at an altitude of 1,600 meters above sea level It is situated 38 kilometers from Lao Cai City and 376 kilometers from Hanoi Capital.
- Ways of getting to Sapa from Hanoi? To go to Sapa, most travelers use one of two options: either to travel by road or rail. There are no airports in the area. Most visitors choose to travel by overnight train; It’s less arduous and safer than a bus or motorbike, and a lot cheaper than hiring a private car / van to Sapa. If you travel by night train, it is a comfortable trip and takes around 8 hours and 20 minutes to reach Lao Cai. The final 34 kilometers to Sapa is by minibus or private transfer.If you do not want to travel by rail you can choose the alternative options by open buses or sleeper buses or private car from Hanoi to Lao Cai on the expressway and then on to Sapa, It takes around 4.5 – 5 hours driving up to Sapa on the expressway.
- When is the best time to go to Sapa in Vietnam? Here are some annual weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: The months of January, February, October, November and December have nice weather with a good average temperature. A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months of April, May, June, July, August, September and October. There are dry periods. in January, February and December. The warmest month is April. The coolest month is December. August is the wettest month and December is the driest month.
- People, culture, history and traditions in Sapa: In fact, visitors can meet 24 ethnic groups, each with its own language, culture, style of colorful clothes, customs and traditions. This means Sapa is a large multi-cultural area. However each ethnic minority group live in different settings; a true wonder to behold on your journey to explore this most attractive of landscapes - Sapa.
- The attractive places in Sapa: Sapa town, Sapa ethnic minority villages: Cat Cat Village, Shin Chai Village, Lao Chai Village, Sin Chai Village, Ta Van village, Giang Ta Chai Village, Ban Ho Village and Ta Phin Village. Sapa markets: Bac Ha Market on Sundays, Coc Ly Market on Tuesdays and Can Cau Market on Saturdays, Fansipan mountain. The waterfalls: Love waterfall and Silver Waterfall). The ancient rock field, Ham Rong Flower Garden and Tram Ton Pass.
- Sapa Tours’s products: Impress Travel offers various Sapa tours.These include: Sapa classic tours to visit Sapa town and the hill tribe villages, Sapa trekking (easy trek, medium trek & hard trek) to discover the remote ethnic minority villages & conquer Fansipan’s highest mountain peak. Sapa market tours, Sapa Mountain biking tours and our Sapa homestay with an ethnic family.
- Sapa tours’s booking center: Email: Sapatours@impresstravel.com & call to Mr. Alex Impress Travel Manager at his cell-phone (+84) 9123 79 189
Best tours of Sapa to be recommened
2 days / 3 nights easy trekking tour in sapa, the first day in Sapa is going ahead the sapa discovery after 8-hour night train from Hanoi to Lao Cai. We “Sapa tours – Impress Travel Team in Sapa” stands by at gate train station for warm welcome you, then short layover before commit on the private transfer to Sapa (1 hour)....
This tour is for 2 days and 3 nights; 2 nights experience will be overnight on the classic night trains from Hanoi to Lao Cai & back. This is one of the world’s unique rail trips. The 2nd night is spent staying at a hotel in Sapa town. The 2 day tour is to discover Sapa’s dramatic scenery of imposing mountains, endlessly-green...
Departure from Hanoi to Lao Cai Province by experienced night train, and then spending 45 minutes transferring to Sapa town, where is one of the famous hill-tribe market towns in the mountainous area. The highlights of trip is two days of easy trekking via green valley, rice terraces, streams, suspension bridge to the hill tribe...
Travel company: Sapa tours - Impress Travel Trip name: Trekking to Ta Phin village from Sapa: Full day Dour duration: 6 hours How far from Sapa: 12 km Travel route: Sapa to Lao Chai village by car, then trekking to Ta Van village (8km) then car pick you up to Sapa. Trekking time: 4 hours What is the trip...
Travel company: Sapa tours - Impress Travel Trip name: Trekking to Ta Van from Sapa Town: Full day Dour duration: 6 hours How far from Sapa: 23 km (14 miles) Travel route: Sapa to Lao Chai village by car, then trekking to Ta Van village (8km) then car pick you up to Sapa. Trekking time: 3 hours What is...
The tour duration: 4 days / 3 nights (1 night in Sapa, 1 night in Mu Cang Chai, 1 night in Nghia Lo) Travel route: Hanoi – Sapa – Mu Cang Chai – Nghia Lo – Hanoi The package tour’s brief: Hanoi to Sapa by private car via the express way then visit and do the easy trekking around Sapa town to discover the...
The luxury stay at new five star hotel - SILK PATH GRAND RESORT & SPA, to be going to with easy trek to explore the hill tribe villages such as H’mong, Tay, Giay, Dzao villages around Sapa town. The full of promise from Sapa tours – Impress Travel serve the best services with luxury stay - SILK PATH GRAND RESORT & SPA:...
- Sapa homestay tours
- Bac Ha Market Tours
- Muong Khuong Market Tours
- Cao Son Market Tours
- Coc Ly Market Tours
- Can Cau Market Tours
- Luxury Sapa Tours
- One day tours from Sapa town
- Sapa tours by night train from Hanoi
- Sapa Package Tours by Private Car or Van
- Sapa Topas Ecolodge Package Tours
- Sapa hard trekking tours
- Sapa easy trekking tours
- Sapa Luxury Tours (4-5 Star Hotels)
- Sapa & Mu Cang Chai Package Tours