Ho Chi Minh City to Can Tho Package Tours 2018
- Travel’s distance from Ho Chi Minh City to Can Tho: 3h30, 170 km (105 miles)
- Where point to departure / drop off: From Ho Chi Minh City and return to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Travel route: Departures from Ho Chi Minh City at 8.00 AM then transfer to Cai Be floating market where for Mekong tours ( Boat trip, visit orchards, local lunch, biking) then move down to Can Tho where for homestay or hotel stay in Can Tho city.
- The organizer: The representative office’s Mekong Tours – Impress Travel in South of Vietnam
- What do you see for Can Tho tours: Visit Cai Be floating market by Sampan that is well-known floating market in Mekong delta, To enjoy the traditional music & performance show – Dai Ca Tai Tu that was recognized by UNESCO as an intangible cultural heritage of the world, we enjoy the Mekong’s fresh fruits while watching the show, Ride a rowing boat via the water coconut canals, Do a biking tour through the rural villages to Mr. Sau Ca Family’s orchard, We start our active day with tea, local breakfast before leaving by Sampan to visit Cai Rang Floating market and Ride a bicycle through the countryside to Khmer Pagoda & local farms.
Best tours of Can Tho to be recommened
Travel’s duration: 2 days and 1 night in Can Tho city – Hotel (Three or four star) Travel’s style: Classic tour, easy and sightseeing tour to explore the realistic prospect of Mekong river delta of Vietnam where is world of water, fruitful orchards and floating market in Cai Be and Cai Rang Can Tho. The organizer: The...
The organizer: The representative office’s Mekong Tours – Impress Travel in South of Vietnam Travel route: Ho Chi Minh city to Cai Be Floating market for biking, visit orchard fruits, rowing boat and boat trips via the narrow canals systems in Mekong delta then transfer to Can Tho (1 hour car driving) to Can...