HO CHI MINH CITY TO MUI NE BEACH TOURS
(Colorful and quiet, Lovely and authentic, A great place to enjoy, Memorable trip On the greatest beach of South Vietnam Tours)
Dear valued travelers, Ho Chi Minh City tours – Impress Travel Team offers the best beach vacation packages to relax on some of the most beautiful beaches in the world which can be found in Mui Ne, Phan Thiet to the Northeast of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Distance from Ho Chi Minh City to Mui Ne: 4 h 26 min (218.4 km-135 miles) via N.1 A National highway, to the north-east of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Mui Ne beach in Phan Thiet: It is best of the beach resort towns along the South China Sea in Southeast Vietnam. With a long, palm-lined stretch of sand, it has steady wind conditions (in the dry season) that make it a top destination for windsurfing, kitesurfing, sailing and other water sports. It is also a popular weekend getaway from Ho Chi Minh City, with a busy strip of hotels, restaurants and shops.
- Weather & climate in Mui Ne: It has a tropical monsoon climate with the rainy season falling between April and October and the dry season from November to March. ... Travelers can also enjoy various recreational activities in Mui Ne as the average temperature is about 27°C between the months of November and April.
- The most visited places in Mui Ne: Fairy Stream (Suoi Tien), White Sand Dunes, Mui Ne Harbor, Red Sand Dunes, Mui Ne Hot Spring Center, Bai Da Ong Dia Beach, Mui Ne Market.
- The best package tour to visit Mui Ne from Ho Chi Minh City: 3 days / 2 nights.
- Ho Chi Minh City Tours Booking Center: Mobile: (+84) 912 379 189 - WHATSAPP/ ZALO/ VIBER, Phone: (+84) 24 666 40 777, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Best tours of Ho Chi Minh City to Mui Ne Sandy Beach to be recommened
Ho Chi Minh City tours - Impress Travel Team offers 3 days / 2 nights Mui Ne package tour from Ho Chi Minh City that is for travelers's interest in relaxing on the most beautiful sandy beach in the world and explore the most attractive places in Mui Ne, Phan Thiet such as Fairy Stream, Yellow/Red sand dune and Lotus Lake – lotus is...