- Departure: Daily
- Starting point: Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre – 57B Dinh Tien Hoang Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Finishing point: Café Giang, Nguyen Huu Huan Street
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Travel route: Walking through narrow-bustled lanes, local markets and streets: Hoan Kiem Street – Hang Be Market – Ta Hien – Hang Buom – Hang Ma – Lan Ong – Hang Thiec – Hang Dieu – Bat Dan – Hang Manh – Hang Gai – To Tich – Cau Go – Hang Thung – Nguyen Huu Huan
- Distance of walking: Around 7.00 Km
- The food suggestion to try: Dried Beef with Papaya Salad, Green Sticky Rice Cake with Bean, Roasted pigeon with Hanoi Beer, Banh Cuon – Steamed rice crepe with grilled pork, Hanoi bread, Eel with vermicelli, Che – Sweetened porridge ( Stewed fruit, bean, compote, rice, custard, sweet soup…), Hoa Qua Dam (, Bia Hoi Ha Noi – Hanoi draught beer and Giang Famous Egg Coffee.
- Food flexibility to change: We can change any dishes if you want to try any other dishes you spot at the same or other stores but we prefer to recommend you try the local dishes at stores whose hygiene we can vouch for.
WHY VIP GROUP TOUR?
- Minimum 2 (two) person- Maximum 8 (eight) persons on a group. (Guaranteed)
- Leading company guarantees safety for VIP small groups in Vietnam
- High quality priority yet still saving money for clients
- All services of tour will be detailed clearly. There are no hidden costs or charges.
- Easy booking with our 24/7 services
- Daily departures
- Free bottle of mineral water, one glass of Bia Hoi ( Draught beer) or one bottle Hanoi Beer, One cup of coffee per person
- Dinner and all food items you try to eat with the tour; which aims to make sure you enjoy it all.
- Helpful-friendly-good English speaking tour guides.
WHAT TO BRING & WEAR:
- Camera, hat and walking shoes.
- If travelers are Vegetarian or allergic to some foods or have a special request please inform the travel consultant when you decide on this tour.
- This tour takes you to learn about local food, possibly, some dishes are suitable to local people’s stomach only. Therefore, foreign customers should listen carefully as the tour guide introduces the foods and any warnings before eating.
- You are walking around 7 km all about the old quarter so you please reflect on your waking capability “Can I do it.” If you can, please come and enjoy these treasures of Hanoi cuisine with us!
INSTANT SUPPORT OR TESTIMONIALS TO SAY ABOUT US:
It is our mangers pleasure to support you anytime 24/07h. Thank you very much for joining with us and have a great trip with Impress Travel.