HALONG BAY TOURS – REAL TRAVEL, LIFE EXPERIENCES!
- Where is Halong in Vietnam? Halong bay is located in the northeastern part of Vietnam south-west of Cat Ba, Hai Phong Province and constitutes part of the western bank of Bac Bo Gulf, including the sea area of Halong City and Cam Pha Town and part of Van Don island district. Toward the west is the shore with a 120 km-long coastline. It is located at 106o58’-107o22’ east longitude and 20o45’- 20o50’ north latitude. The site covers 1553 sq km with 1969 islands of various sizes, of which 989 have been named. The bay is approximately 35 km (21 miles) North-east of the port city of Hai Phong and approximately 170 km (105 miles) by road from the capital Hanoi.
- Both, a natural heritage site & new member of the 7 wonders of the world: Held in the highest esteem UNESCO’s Council of World Heritage held its 18th session on the 17th of December 1994 in Thailand, Halong Bay was,there and then, officially placed on the list of the World Natural Heritage sites. In 2000, UNESCO recognized it as the World Heritage for the second time for its geographical and geomorphologic values. In 2009, Halong Bay was nominated as one of the World’s 7 Natural Wonders by the New 7 Wonders Foundation, which runs the “New Seven Wonders of the World” program. In 2011, this program continues and after a large-scale voting campaign held all over the world; on the 11th, of November, 2011; Halong Bay officially became one of the new seven natural wonders of the world.
- Ways of getting to Halong Bay from Hanoi? 1. BUS most travelers go to Halong bay by Bus: This journey takes about 4.5 hours by bus from Hanoi. 2. FLIGHTS Go from Hanoi to Ha Long.(Seaplane): Several direct flights from Hanoi to Ha Long are operated by Hai Au Aviation. It takes about 45 minutes, 3. TRAIN take a train from Hanoi to Hai Phong, the last station is Hai Phong City then take a bus or taxi from Hai Phong to Halong bay (about 40 km).
- When is the best time to go to Halong in Vietnam? Halong Bay has 4 seasons. (spring, summer, autumn, winter). Each season has different weather, temperature and humidity. Spring (March, April, May) and Fall (September, October) seem to be the best time to visit Halong bay, the weather is cool and you enjoy the best time of the year (especially from March to May with the chance of sunshine). The winter in Halong Bay lasts from November to March which leads to cold weather, getting colder in Jan, Feb… not an ideal time for swimming. Summer (May, June, July, August & September) officially starts in Halong bay in May with an average temperature of 29.5C. Night time temperature is around 25C while the maximum day-time temperatures can spike to 35C. Summer can be seen as the best month of the year to visit Halong Bay, This sunny time allows you enjoy many outdoor activities and have a relaxing time on the sandy beaches. In addition, storms normally do not reach Halong Bay during May & June and there is only light rain some days and no unexpected typhoon that might cancel your trip.
- Culture & history in Halong: Halong Bay was one of the cradles of the ancient Vietnamese civilization one of three continuing pre-historic cultures from 18,000 to 3,500 years ago, namely: Soi Nhu, Cai Beo, and Ha Long. Ha Long stores many outstanding tangible and intangible cultural values such as the archaeological sites of Tien Ong, Me Cung and Thien Long
- Landscape value: Halong Bay is one of the 10 most beautiful bays in the world. It is an extraordinary work of art by the Creator, a combination of sculpture and painting, including the harmony and flexibility of layout and colors, of shape and space, which is represented by thousands of islands on the sea with different shapes as if to have been intentionally made by the Creator, inspiring endless imagination for the human race.
- The most attractive places in Halong: Dau Be Island, Cong Tay Island, Cong Do Island, Ba Mun Island, Bo Hon Island, Lan Ha Bay, Yen Tu Mountain, Ti Top Island, Thien Cung Cave, Surprise Cave, Quan Lan Island, Ngoc Vung Island, Minh Chau Beach, Kissing Rocks, Đầu Gỗ Cave, Cat Ba Archipelago, Bãi Dài Beach, Co To Island, Tra Co Beach and Tuan Chau Island.
- Halong Tour’s products: Impress Travel offers various Halong tours. These include: Sleeping On Board, Sunbathing In Halong Bay, Practicing Tai Chi on deck, Visiting floating villages, Riding on Cat Ba Island, Viewing Halong Bay from a Seaplane, Discovering Hidden Grottos and Caves, Dining in the cave, Kayaking between karsts limestone outcrops, Swimming Cycling in Halong Bay, Spot the birdlife and wildlife on Cat Ba Island, Chill out on beautiful beaches of Lan Ha Island, Watching sunset from the deck, Hiking on Ban Sen Island, Night Squid Fishing, BBQs on the beach, Scuba Diving and Mountain climbing.
- Halong bay tour’s booking center: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & call to Mr. Alex Impress Travel Manager at his cell-phone (+84) 9123 79 189
Best tours of Halong Bay to be recommened
Halong bay well-known for natural wonder & heritage site of the world that attracts most of traveler coming Vietnam, coming to Halong Bay . Therefore Halong also famous for very good services, thousands of cruises, junks & hotels in the bay & Halong city, all these are very good service & well-organized operation. To...
Halong Dragon pearl Junk’s journey of 2 days / 1 night will bring travelers to explore the imposing of the natural wonder & heritage of the world, this is a chance to visit an amazing caves, grottoes’s formation by stalagmites & stalactites, to swim in the pearl of water & sandy beaches, to do kayaking through the...
To explore the natural wonder of the world by unique Halong Tours with Legend Dragon Cruise, following the offer from Impress Travel & Indochina Junks, travelers will explore the untouched area in the less touristy area & the journey has been researched to extremely off the beaten track. The itinerary will bring you to discover natural...
Welcome to Princecess Junk that is smallest unique junk for couple's honeymoon or wedding aniversary to enjoy their honey time on romatic Princess Junk, to explore Halong Bay in the less of tourist area: Bai Tu Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay & Masterpiece of natural wonder & heritage site of world - Halong Bay. Princess Junk will bring...
Glory Legend Cruises offer an elegant, relaxing and fulfilling ways to explore endless style in Halong bay. The cruise brings us into contact with local people in different floating villages of the Halong bay. With Glory Legend Cruises, you will have ample opportunity to see Vietnam in its authenticity and sample local culture and food, in a...
The active trip to explore the natural wonder - heritage of the world in unique style by a unique cruising route, great combination of comfortable boat cruise and fun kayaking, mystical caves and grottoes, deserted lagoons and beautiful sandy beaches in a unique area far from the maddening crowd, particularly in visiting of...