Vietnam package 5 days (North & South) for Jaya Parate
They want to Visit Hanoi-Helong and Ho Chi Minh City
Their itinerary is as below
06/09/ 2019 : Arrive Hanoi Airport at 1145 hrs.TRansfer to Hotel.
Sight-Seeing and stay
07/09/2019 : Hanoi-Halong Sightseeing and Stay
08/09/2019: Helong-Hanoi- Ho Chi Minh City.
Sightseeing and stay
09/09/2019 : Sight seeing and stay
10/09/2019 : Half day sight seeing and drop at Airport
Please quote including Hotel Accommodation in 3 Star Category,Pick up /Drop,Sight seeing and transfers,Indian Lunch and Dinner,Entrance fee if any,
Please quote your best price.
Awaiting urgent reply
VIETNAM PACKAGE 05 DAYS
ITINERARY IN DETAILS:
DAY 1 (06 September): HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – HANOI CITY TOUR (L, D)
- Good morning, arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, greeting by our team in Hanoi & transfer to Hanoi centre.
- Have lunch at an Indian restaurant, then check-in hotel.
- Afternoon sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August, we can still view from the outside the building), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace (view from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda.
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshipped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in the middle of the lake.
- A short walking tour in the old quarter.
- Have dinner at an Indian restaurant.
- Overnight at Hanoi Hotel.
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide in Hanoi, entrance fee, lunch and dinner, hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 2 (07 September): HANOI – HALONG CRUISE (B, L, D) (Sharing Cruise)
- Good morning, have breakfast at your hotel, then check-out hotel.
- 08.00 AM: Our guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Ha Noi, then transfer to Halong Bay (distance 160km, a stop for a break time on half way for a refreshment).
- You enjoy the drive and sightseeing the peaceful countryside scenery during the bus trip (4 hours), we arrive at the at Ha Long bay seaport at around noon time
- At 12.00 noon, you aboard the cruise, check in & enjoy a welcome drink while your cabin will be assigned.
- Check in your cabin and put your luggage in, relax and may do a short inspection tour by moving around the cruise to discover about the cruise’s architecture design
- Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs before lunch is served.
- A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong bay.
- It’s a wonderful opportunity to admire thousands of islands and islets with magnificent caves and grottoes at the inside the islands, admiring sparkling stalactites and stalagmites like germs and listening to the legends of the Dragons and the land and sea scape in the area,
- You may enjoy extra activities organized on board (depends on each cruise’ program, such as visiting a floating village, going for kayaking (notice: extra activities subject to availability, kayaking fee is on own expense, can be available on request at Cruise’s reception)
- Relax on cruise during the happy hours or may join in a cooking demonstration, watching the sunset on Cruise.
- Dinner is served on cruise
- After dinner, free at leisure time to relax on Cruise and socialize with other guests or can join in some other evening activities such as squid fishing…,
- Overnight in your cabin on the Cruise.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, cruise in Ha Long bay with full meals on board, water
DAY 3 (08 September): HALONG BAY – HANOI – FLIGHT TO HO CHI MINH CITY (B, L, D) (Sharing Cruise)
- Early bird risers may be awarded a great chance to enjoy the sunrise and enjoy the amazingly peaceful breath-taking beauties of Ha Long Bay’s seascape in the early morning.
- Refresh your body & soul with a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
- Breakfast will be served
- You continue to enjoy the sightseeing tour on the cruise until noontime, sightseeing, taking photographs & relax on board
- At about 09:30 – 10:00, pick up your luggage and check out your cabin while cruising returning to the boat pier.
- Lunch will be served on Cruise (or in a restaurant inland in Halong city, depends on different cruise’s program)
- 11:30 am – Return to prier, and disembark the Cruise & say farewell to all crew member,
- Meet again the driver and the bus for another 4 driving back to Hanoi,
- About 16:00 – Arrival back to Hanoi central city
- Have dinner at INDIAN restaurant.
- Transfer to the Noi Bai Airport for your flight to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Our team in Ho Chi Minh will pick you up, then transfer to Ho Chi Minh centre.
- Check-in your hotel and overnight.
Day Inclusions: Breakfast & lunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, and Halong cruise – disembark at noon time, dinner, A/C land transfer, hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 4 (09 September): HO CHI MINH – MEKONG DELTA – MY THO – BEN TRE FULL DAY – HO CHI MINH CITY (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at the hotel,
- 08:00am: Pick up from your hotel in the center of Ho Chi Minh City, talking about more than 02 hours driving by car/ van/ bus from Ho Chi Minh City to My Tho city, enjoying sightseeing from car/ van/ bus with countryside scenery along the way to Mekong Delta (around 85km western of Saigon).
- On arrival My Tho, we take a visit Vinh Trang pagoda, which is one of the best known beautiful pagodas in the region and constructed with the harmonious blend of both Oriental and Western architectural styles
- Proceed to My Tho Boat Pier, taking a private motorboat trip on the upper part of the Mekong River to leisurely moving along the Mekong River to Rach Xep Canal, along the way, you enjoy drinking some fresh sweet coconut juice with a chopped coconut while seeing the fish market and the floating fish farms, viewing over the Dragon, Phoenix, Unicorn, and Turtle islands, (some 30 minutes),
- Arrival Rach Xep, a stopover to an island for a tasting of some honey tea and samples of fresh juicy tropical fruits while listening to the traditional classical music of the South.
- Taking a short walking tour along with the fruit gardens to the horse driven cart station, enjoy a horse driven cart tour for sightseeing while moving along the country road.
- Take part in a hand rowing sampan tour which is slowly moving along the narrow canals under the cool shadow of thick green water coconut forests, the small sampan will drive us to the big motorboat awaiting.
- Continue the cruising tour to visit Ben Tre, get off the cruise again for visiting a coconut candy workshops where you will have chances to see how the coconut candy being made by traditional methods, a taste of some samples of the hot candies will really a nice experience, this is also a chance for you to buy for some good candy for friends for whoever love eating sweets.
- Lunch will be served at a restaurant in Ben Tre
- After lunch, enjoy relaxing for a while and resume to the motorboat for cruising back to the main Boat pier, disembark the Cruise and farewell the boat driver
- 14:30 Disembark, meet again the driver and resume the two-hour drive to return Ho Chi Minh city
- 17:00 Arrival at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, free & easy
- Free time & Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide entrance fee, lunch and dinner, hotel accommodation, water.
DAY 5 (10 September): HO CHI MINH - CU CHI TUNNELS – DEPARTURE (B, L)
- Breakfast at the hotel, check out
- Pick up from hotel, we transfer you to Cu Chi tunnels,
- Upon arrival in Cu Chi tunnels, watching a short introductory video showing how they were constructed, then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Also on display are various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers. For those interested there’s even the opportunity to fire off rounds from an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range
- Lunch is served at Indian restaurant
- You will be transferred to the Ho Chi Minh city airport via your schedule flight back home or continue seeing other cities in Vietnam.
- We hope you enjoyed your trip and see you again!
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, lunch, hotel accommodation – check out before 12:00 mid-day, water
I would like to quote the BEST PRICE for your trip is 340 USD per person
for group 10 pax based on the Hotel and Cruise 3-star
That price is excluded the domestic flight from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City.
EXTRA COST FOR LOCAL FLIGHTS IN THE TOUR from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City with VIETNAM AIRLINES:
Local Flight from HANOI – HUE: $105USD/ PER ONE WAY TICKET
Have you booked the International Flight in and out? Please kindly let me know soon.
Have you had the travel visa enter Vietnam?
What are included in this trip?
- A/C accommodation with DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM (2 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request) with daily breakfast
- A/C transfer from Airports to the hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- 2 days 1 night on Joint Cruise trip in Halong Bay, with DOUBLE or TWIN (2 persons share 1 cabin; single cabin can be available on request), full meals on board
- Kayaking in Halong bay (for 3-star tour package only)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (Breakfast = 4; Lunch = 05; Dinner = 04)
- English- speaking guides as specified (Chinese/ Malaysian speaking guide can be available on request)
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour)
What are excluded in this trip?
- All international and domestic flights
- Specified as Chinese/ Malaysian/ Indonesian/ Thai speaking guide can be available on request to pay for extra-fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have (3 USD/pax/day)
- Other personal expenses not mentioned.
3-STAR HOTEL IN HANOI, CRUISE IN HALONG SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
THANG LONG ESPANA HOTEL - SUPERIOR
ADAMAS HANOI HOTEL & SPA –SUPERIOR
SWAN CRUISE – DELUXE
ROSA CRUISE – DELUXE
Ho Chi minh city
HA HIEN HOTEL SIGNATURE - DELUXE
- The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked
- Halal food and seafood will be served for the Muslim travelers, if any traveler avoids eating something, please let us know early for the best operation & great trip.
- Early check in and late checkout (official hotel check in is at 14:00, check out time is 12:00 mid-noon)
- The day of departure (Day 3), without tour guide for small group tour and with tour guide for private tour.
- For tailor-made or customized tour, please email to email@example.com
Thank you for joining us & Have a very good journey!
VIETNAM PACKAGE TOURS