Welcome to Hanoi, Impress Travel Team will be awaiting you at Noi Bai Airport, with our welcome sign name ‘Impressers’
- HA NOI ARRIVAL: Arriving in Hanoi, our guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel.
- LUNCH TIME: Take some free time after you check in; have your own lunch or relax at the hotel.
- HANOI WALKING STREET FOOD TOUR - 3 HOURS: We eat as we go, trying seasonal fruits and sampling a tasty French-inspired snack from a street cart. Walking through the maze of bustling streets that make up Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Then sample the Hanoi dish Banh Cuon at a local eatery . Our next two snack stops are at outdoor barbeque stalls. We sit down with the Hanoi locals and sample various meat, vegetable and bread specialties that are flame grilled over hot coals for extra flavour. It’s then time for dessert as we venture down a small alley to join in the local tradition of feasting on fresh fruit served in a cup and smothered with crushed iced and condensed milk – this specialty is one not to be missed!. Your local guide will then take you to one of Hanoi’s best kept secrets, a hidden street food restaurant to taste top ten street foods in Hanoi is Banh My Hanoi, Vietnamese Rice Wine and famous Egg Coffee
- HANOI BY NIGHT: Your hotel is located in the center of Hanoi old quarter where you can step out to explore the stores and find good places to eat and drink and enjoy the night.
WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Tour guide, hotel, private A/C transfer to pick up, street food tour as dinner with your local tour guide
- President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and residence complex
- Hanoi temple of literature
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- One hour cyclo tour through the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Walking around Hoan kiem lake and Ngoc Son temple
- Watching a water puppet show
- Overnight in Hanoi
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, hotel, breakfast, lunch, cyclo, entrance fee and water puppet show
- 08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic route a 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.
- 12h30 – 13h00 Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing
- 13h30 – 15h30 Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
- 15h30 – 16h30 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
- 16h30 – Back to the V’Spirit Classic Cruise
- 16h30 – 17h30 Continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoying the beautiful seascape on the way.
- 17h30 – 19h00 Cooking class and sunset party on sundeck 19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around. Overnight on board.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, dinner, entrance fee, A/c cabin on halong cruise, and cruise itinerary
- 06h30 – 07h00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
- 07h30 – 08h30: Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
- 08h30 – 09h30: Kayaking to explore around the area or visit a floating house and learn about the daily life of the local fishermen who live there.
- 09h30: Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
- 09h30 – 10h30: Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
- 10h30 – 11h30: While heading back to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- 12h00: Disembark V’Spirit Classic Cruises.
- 2h30: Transfer back to Noi Bai airport for flight to Hue
- Overnight stay in Hue city hotel.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, cruise in Halong bay, hotel in Hue City
- After breakfast transfer to the pier for a motor dragon boat ride along Perfume River, It is an idyllic journey; green and peaceful on both sides of the river.
- Hue Vietnam
- The first visiting is at Thien Mu pagoda, the magnificent architecture was found in 17th century
- Hue city centre to visit the Imperial Citadel, Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynasty Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace.
- Enjoy lunch at Vietnamese restaurant for special cuisine of Hue Vietnam.
- After lunch, the next visit is to the King’s Tombs of Tu Duc, and handicraft villages to view such crafts as conical hat making, bronze-casting, incense-making.
- Overnight in Hue
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, boat trip in Hue, hotel in Hue city
- Depart to Hoi An. Stop on Hai Van Mountain Pass of 30 km length, and then having a lunch in Danang ( food cost is on your own payment )
- On arrival in Danang, visit Cham Museum and the Marble Mountain
- Keep driving to Hoi An, check in the hotel, free time
- Overnight in hotel, Hoi An ancient trade town
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch entrance fee, hotel in Hoi An
- Our guide picks you up for a half day walking tour and exploration around the Ancient town of Hoi An. Hoi An was the busiest purchasing centre and a port in the past held by the Chinese and Japanese… so it still has many kinds of old houses showing architecture of these countries. An ancient town, it is known as the hidden charm of Vietnam. Visit the Tan Ky old house, Japanese bridge, Hoi Quan Phuc Kien pagoda then return to hotel.
- Check out at noon, Lunch by yourselves.
- In the afternoon, you enjoy your own free leisure time on the beach, or for going shopping in the Hoi An ancient town etc
- Leaving Hoi An to Da Nang for flight to Ho Chi Minh city
- On arrival at the Ho Chi Minh city Airport, being picked up and transfer to your hotel in central Ho Chi Minh city
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, water, entrance fee (s) and hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
- This day a trip to visit Cu Chi tunnels. We are watching a short introductory video showing how they were constructed, then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Also on display are various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers. For those interested there’s even the opportunity to fire off rounds from an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range, back to Ho Chi Minh city for lunch (( food cost is on your own payment )
- In the afternoon for Ho Chi Minh City tour, tour continued by visiting to the Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Post Office, the Reunification Palace, the War Remnants Museum, Ben Thank market, return to hotel,
- Free time and overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
- Leaving Ho Chi Minh city at 08:00am for 02 hours driving by land to My Tho city, enjoying sightseeing with countryside scenery along the way to the Mekong Delta
- 10:00 am, arrival in My Tho town, embarking a motor boat for a leisurely cruising tour along the tributary of the Mekong Delta River for a close-up view of local rural life style with the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank.
- Boat proceeds to Tortoise Island, disembark the cruise for a while, start wandering around through the island and orchard gardens where you can try tasting with honey tea and some various samples of fresh juicy tropical fruits while listening to the traditional classical music being performed by the local music band.
- Have lunch at restaurant
- Tour continues with a visit to a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste a delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you take a horse driven cart tour moving along the villages for more sightseeing
- Taking a hand rowing sampan for a while, moving through Mekong Delta small channels, thickly covered with water coconut forests, for a real experience of the rural life on water of the Mekong Delta region
- Taking motor boat back to pier
- 14:00 Disembark, meet again the driver for two hour drive back to HCM city
- 16:30 – 17:00 Arrival back to your hotel in central HCM city, check in, free time!
- Overnight in HCM city
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, entrance fee, hotel, lunch, boat trip in Mekong.
- Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel
- Your free time at leisure and explore Ho Chi Minh city or shopping by yourself
- Later, you will transfer to the Ho Chi Minh City airport to take your own scheduled flight back home or continue travelling to other tour destinations on your own plan!
- The end of the tour, we hope you enjoyed the trip, thank you and see you again!
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, hotel-check out before 12:00 mid-noon
What's included in this trip
- Accommodation based on Twin/Double sharing room, ( notice: a single room is surcharged following single supplement policy/ all room night ncluding daily hotel breakfast.
- Cruise in Ha Long bay base on Twin/ Double sharing cabin, ( notice: a single cabin is surcharged following single supplement policy, full meal on board
- All the meals as mentioned in the detailed itinerary (B = Breakfast = 09; L = Lunch = 08; D = Dinner = 02)
- Entrance Fee to visit attractive places are mentioned as itinerary
- Private Car/Van/Bus with air- conditioned and good experienced driver.
- Boat trip in Perfume River in Hue city to visit Thien Mu Pagoda,
- Boat trip in Mekong delta
- Experienced English speaking tour guides as specified ( French speaking guide/ Chinese speaking guide are available on request )
- Complementary drink water and Tissue on Van/Bus/Van as mentioned on itinerary
What's excluded in this trip
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Domestic Flight in Economic Class (Ha Noi to Hue & Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh City)
- Airport taxt.
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Porter Charges & Camera Fees.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) do not mentioned as in this itinerary
- Tipping for Tour guides, Bus driver, Crew Members in Halong Bay, Boat/ Cruise drivers and if other attendants.
- Other personal Expenses such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Minibar, etc….
- Other services are not specifically mentioned in the tour Itinerary and the above Inclusion