Treasure of Ho Chi Minh City and Mekong South Vietnam Tour: 4 days
HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR: 4 DAYS
From: Jun 27, 2019 - To: Jun 30, 2019
Small group tour
Number of adults
South of Vietnam 4 days
(Ho Chi Minh city – Cu Chi tunnels – Mekong Delta – My Tho - Ho Chi Minh city)
DAY 1(17th August, 2019): HO CHI MINH CITY ARRIVAL – FREE & EASY (none)
- On arrival in Ho Chi Minh city Airport (Tan Son Nhat International Airport)
- You are welcomed by Impress Travel’s guide & driver and transfer to Ho Chi Minh city center (Notice: hotel official check in is from 14:00, hotel early check in is NOT included, and is subject to hotel availability and regulation; hotel early check in can be available on request)
- You enjoy your free & easy time to relax
- Dinner on your own arrangement and on own payment
- Overnight at hotel in central Ho Chi Minh city
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, hotel accommodation, water
DAY 2(18th August, 2019): HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR – CU CHI TUNNELS ( B, L )
- Breakfast at the hotel
- In the morning: Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at around 08:00am. The sightseeing tour begins with a visit to the Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office
The Reunification Palace
The War Remnants Museum
Lunch is served at restaurant
- In the afternoon: Our driver and tour guide will transfer you to Cu Chi tunnels (around 60km from Ho Chi minh to Cu Chi tunnels): Watching a short introductory video showing how they were constructed, then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Also on display are various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers. For those interested there’s even the opportunity to fire off rounds from an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range
- Return to hotel, free & easy
- Overnight at hotel in central Ho Chi Minh city
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, lunch, hotel accommodation, water
DAY 3(19th August, 2019): HO CHI MINH– MEKONG DELTA– MY THO– BEN TRE FULL DAY– HO CHI MINH CITY( B, L)
- Breakfast at the hotel,
- 08:00am: Pick up from your hotel in the center of Ho Chi Minh City, taking about more than 02 hours driving by car/ van/ bus from Ho Chi Minh city to My Tho city, enjoying sightseeing from car/ van/ bus with countryside scenery along the way to Mekong Delta (around 85km western of Saigon).
- On arrival My Tho, we take a visit Vinh Trang pagoda, which is one of the best known beautiful pagoda in region and constructed with the harmonious blend of both Oriental and Western architectural styles
- Proceed to My Tho Boat Pier, taking a private motor boat trip on the upper part of the Mekong River to leisurely moving along the Mekong River to Rach Xep Canal, along the way, you enjoy drinking some fresh sweet coconut juice with a chopped coconut while seeing the fish market and the floating fish farms, viewing over the Dragon, Phoenix, Unicorn, and Turtle islands, (some 30 minutes),
- Arrival Rach Xep, a stopover to an island for a tasting of some honey tea and samples of fresh juicy tropical fruits while listening to the traditional classical music of the South.
- Taking a short walking tour along the fruit gardens to the horse driven cart station, enjoy a horse driven cart tour for sightseeing while moving along the country road.
- Take part in a hand rowing sampan tour which is slowly moving along the narrow canals under the cool shadow of thick green water coconut forests, the small sampan will drive us to the big motor boat awaiting.
- Continue the cruising tour to visit Ben Tre, get off the cruise again for visiting a coconut candy workshops where you will have chances to see how the coconut candy being made by traditional methods, a taste of some samples of the hot candies will really a nice experience, this is also chance for you to buy for some good candy for friends for whoever love eating sweets.
- Lunch will be served at restaurant in Ben Tre
- After lunch, enjoy relaxing for a while and resume to the motor boat for cruising back to the main Boat pier, disembark the Cruise and farewell the boat driver
- 14:30 Disembark, meet again the driver and resume the two hours drive to return Ho Chi Minh city
- 17:00 Arrival at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, free & easy
- Your own arrangement for dinner on own payment
- Free time & Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide entrance fee, lunch, hotel accommodation, water
DAY 4(20th August, 2019): HO CHI MINH CITY – FARE WELL ( B )
- Enjoy your time at leisure.
- You will be transferred to the Ho Chi Minh city airport via your schedule flight back home or continue seeing other cities in Vietnam.
- We hope you enjoyed your trip and see you again!
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, hotel accommodation – check out before 12:00 mid-day
PRICE IN USD PER PERSON:
For 3 Stars Rate:
Special offer: $ US 177/person(Priced on a small group tour for 2 people)
Day 2 & Day 3: Join small group tour for maximum 12 people)
Price for child: From 4-6: 50% Adult’s price
Price for child: From 7-11: 75% Adult’s price
What’s included in this trip
- A/C accommodation with, DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM, (2 persons share 1 room; Single room can be available on request) with daily breakfast
- A/C transfer from Airports to hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (Breakfast = 3; Lunch = 2; Dinner = 0)
- English- speaking guides as specified (Chinese/Malaysian, Indian speaking guide can be available on request)
- Entrance fees as specified
- Boat trip in Mekong in My Tho
- Hand rowing sampan in My Tho
- Mineral water
What’s excluded in this trip
- All international and domestic flights
- Travel Insurance
- Visa for Vietnam
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guide, driver and other tour service attendants
- Other personal expenses not mentioned
- Early check in and late check out
3 STAR HOTELS SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
Ho Chi minh city
HA HIEN HOTEL – SIGNATURE
The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked
- The above tour program simply a tour proposal for your reference, no tour service is reserved yet until we receive your firmly confirmation and the prepayment for the tour to get the tour secured and reserved; kindly tell us your all requirement and expectation for a best itinerary, this program can be modified to correspond with your requirement/ expectation.
- Land tour price as proposed are NET price and is WITHOUT commission for any Tour Partner/ Tour agency, this is the price we will collect from you, so, based on this price, you can mark up your own profit before offering to your guests!
- Make sure Travel insurance must be purchased before tour departure (your own arrangement)
- Make sure all fares and taxes are subject to change without notice, until the ticket has been issued.
- Always carefully check your visa requirements for both your final destination and transit airports. Please go ahead to let us know you may need any further info or assistance regarding Vietnam entry visa issue, kindly to inform us in advance at least 10 days prior to your tour departure, as it may require a few working days to get the visa letter approved and available)
- Make sure all passport validity must exceed 6 months for travel (counting from your last day of your trip in Vietnam)
- Make sure all full names of your international/ local flight tickets are exactly as per guest’s passports.
- Kindly provide to your tour leader your copy of passport, and all your special requests/ tour inquiry if any about the trip related to accommodation (room with what bed type)/ food request, food allergy as soon as your tour confirmation
- Chinese foods/ Halal foods/ Indian food restaurants are subject to availability in each city/ locality; In case of Chinese/ halal/ Indian food restaurants are not available at a tour destination, alternative foods/ dishes will be provided accordingly to your own special request, make sure you confirm in advance with your tour leader before tour departure from at least 1 week ( 7 days )
- Hotel check in time is 14h00, hotel check out time is 12h00 pm (mid-noon). Early check in/ or late check out is NOT INCLUDED and is subject to hotel availability and according to hotel regulations on early check in & late check out, (as often, late check out from 12h00 to before 18h00 is half room price charged(50% room price/ per night ). From 18h00 and after is full hotel price charged (100% room price/ per night).
- Tipping for tour guide & tour driver are not compulsory and up on your expectation, never the less, as tipping is very common and much highly appreciated, as for small tour groups with from 2 - 8 persons, PLEASE try to budget about a minimum with $ 2- 4 USD/ per guest/ per day for tour guide & minimum about 1-2USD/ per guest per day for tour driver for tips, Besides from this tipping amount offered for tour guide and driver, please also budget some extra tip amounts for other tour attendants such as crew members in on cruise in Halong bay, boat rowers ( for hand rowing sampans )..., thank you for your very kind attention !
Welcome to Vietnam, xin chào & cảm ơn !
Thank you for joining with us & Have a very good journey
This itinerary is one of the most popular South Vietnam package tours. To receive the best offer from Impress Travel Vietnam Tour, please do not hesitate to send our team email at email@example.com