Travel from Danang to Hue then to Hoi An in Central Vietnam Tour: 4days / 3 nights.
The distance from Danang to Hue is 96 KM (59 miles), if you ride your car /van with an average speed of 70 kilometers/hour (43 miles/h), travel time will be 1 hours 37 minutes. Impress Travel – Danang Tours will provide you the best package tours to combine with Danang Beach vacation and explore the cultural heritage of the world – Where is a city in central Vietnam that was the seat of Nguyen Dynasty emperors and the national capital from 1802 to 1945. A major attraction is its vast, 19th-century Citadel, surrounded by a moat and thick stone-walls. It encompasses the Imperial City, with palaces and shrines; the Forbidden Purple City, once the emperor’s home; and a replica of the Royal Theater, where we also take the boat trip along perfume rive to visit the one of the oldest pagoda in central of Vietnam. Return to Danang the travel down to Hoi An ancient town where is a city on Vietnam’s central coast known for its well-preserved Ancient Town, cut through with canals. The former port city’s melting-pot history is reflected in its architecture, a mix of eras and styles from wooden Chinese shophouses and temples to colorful French colonial buildings, ornate Vietnamese tube houses and the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge with its pagoda.
4 days / 3 nights central Vietnam package tour is designed by Impress Travel – Danang tours, which bring you to explore Danang, Hue city - The Imperial City is a walled palace within the citadel of the city of Hue, the city is a former imperial capital in the central of Vietnam. Form Hue city, we will combine with the boat trip cruises along perfume river to admire of romantic scenery of the river to reach up for Thien Mu Pagoda’s visit. Then travel down to explore Hoi An - a city on Vietnam’s central coast known for its well-preserved Ancient Town, cut through with canals. The former port city’s melting-pot history is reflected in its architecture, a mix of eras and styles from wooden Chinese shop-houses and temples to colorful French colonial buildings, ornate Vietnamese tube houses and the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge with its pagoda.
Day 1: Danang upon arrival then transfer to Hue Imperial City (L)
- Impress Travel – Danang tours will welcome you at Da Nang airport then transfer to Hue Imperial city ( 1 hour and 37 minutes by car / van to Hue city)
- Check in hotel and have a lunch
- We visit Hue city center to visit the Imperial Citadel, Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynasty Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, and Thai Hoa Palace.
- The cyclo to visit Dong Ba market where to know and find out local various materials for food, drinks, clothes and souvenirs.
- Dinnertime comes with Royal Dinner at a restaurant where a king fashion to be worn with King/Queen customs, Royal mantles, Imperial Robes. Royal dishes will be served you while you enjoy the folk songs performed by musician and singers as a Royal family in Hue in the past.
Day 2: Hue boat trip cruise along Perfume River to visit Thien Mu and Tu Duc Temple (B,L)
- After breakfast transferring to the pier for a luxurious dragon boat ride along Perfume River, As you glide along enjoy the luscious greenery and peacefulness on both sides of the river Hue Vietnam
- The first visit is at Thien Mu pagoda, the magnificent architecture was found in the 17th century
- The next visit is to King’s Tombs of Tu Duc then enjoy lunch,
- After lunch, we will transfer to Hoi An ( 2 hour driving by Car / Van for 117 Km ( 79miles) on the way from Hue to Hoi An, we will visit Marble Mountain – Where is a cluster of five marble and limestone hills located in Ngũ Hành Sơn District, south of Da Nang city in Vietnam. The five mountains are named after the five elements: Kim, Thuy, Moc, Hoa and Tho
- Check in Hoian hotel then explore Hoi An at night by yourself.
Day 3: Hoi An to Visit My Son Holly Land – Kim Bong Carpentry Village & Hoi An Ancient Town. O/N in Hoi An (B L)
- Good morning Hoi An, then enjoy breakfast at hotel
- Leave Hoi An by car / van to visit visit My Son Holly Land – the masterpiece of ancient Cham people. Here you have more chance to learn about the rich culture and art of ancient Champa Kingdom in glorious time and to enjoy traditional music performed by Cham girls in their custom uniform.
- Turn back Hoi An and have lunch at the restaurant.
- After lunch, we will take a boat trip along Thu Bon River to reach up Kim Bong Carpentry Village with more than 600 years old; this village is a famous brand about woodwork of Hoi An. The woodwork of Kim Bong village is skilful including beautiful wooden statue; decoration and daily tools and especially making boat for fishing…Then embark the boat on Thu Bon River back to Hoi An town.
- Wander around old streets to explore Hoi An Ancient Town including the Japanese Covered Bridge, the beautiful Chinese Assembly Halls, Ancient House, Sa Huynh Museum and the local market…Hoi An is also a place for shopping and making tailor with reasonable price..
- Free to have your own dinner. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Visit Da Nang & departure (B,L)
- Good morning Hoi An, Breakfast and then free to explore Hoi An Ancient town by yourself or find out the best shopping in Hoi An Shopping paradise.
- Impress Travel – Danang Tours Team will transfer you to Da Nang airport for fly out back home or combine with the next destination in Vietnam or Indochina, Asia.