Top 7 things to know when book Danang & Central Vietnam Tours
( Danang - Hoi An Ancient Town - Hue Imperial city - My Son Holyland - Phong Nha national Park)
1. Danang’s overview? Danang is Vietnam's third largest city after Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh. It, is located in central Vietnam and on the Eastern Sea coast, midway between Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh, and the largest city in Central Vietnam. The city is considered an economic and political hub as well as a great social and tourist destination. There are lots of tourist attractions around this region and it’s particularly famous for some of the most beautiful white sand beaches in the world. Danang is on a route with many cultural heritage sites within easy distance. There is the charming ancient town of Hoi An just down the road and the imperial capital of Hue a short journey to the North and nearby lies My Son holy-land. Therefore Danang is a very popular vacationing spot which attracts a lot of travelers from both Vietnam & all over the world who come to explore this amazing city.
2. Ways of getting to Danang from Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City? Travel by airplane from Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh city is a fast and simple connection with Danang with regular flights from all major airlines. The average flight time from Hanoi to Da Nang is 1hr-15min (fly direct), and the average flight time from Ho Chi Minh city to Da Nang is 1hr-6min (fly direct). Travel by rail is a welcomed experience to reach Danang, From Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) station (935 Km) It takes about 17.5 hours From Hanoi (790 km) it takes about 16 hours. Travel to Danang by Bus takes roughly 13 hours to reach Da Nang from Ho Chi Minh City & it takes roughly 10 hours 30 minutes to reach Hanoi from Da Nang.
3. When is the best time to go to Danang in Vietnam? There are two distinct seasons The Dry & Rainy seasons. Each year: the rainy season lasts from August to December and the dry season from January to July and occasionally it is cold as in the winter of North Vietnam but it doesn’t last. So Danang is not hot all year round. The average temperature is 28-30 ° C in June, July, and August. The winter season months such as Dec’, Jan’ and Feb’ are the best time to travel because the temperature is about 18-23 °C. Particularly at this time Ba Na mountain forests is a paradise to visit. At an altitude of about 1,500 m with an average temperature of about 20 ° C it is perfect. Based on weather conditions the most beautiful time to visit Da Nang is from February to August every year, although the weather is hotter (due to winds blowing from Laos) but less rain and storms and the sunshine is wonderful. From September to January every year it’s the rainy season, especially from October to December, when they often have typhoons; it is quite dangerous. January - April is an amazing time for foreign travelers to visit Danang, the weather is very cool without storms and the price of services is cheaper because of fewer domestic tourists.
4. Cultural heritage sites on the Danang road (Hoi An, Hue City & My Son): Hoi An an Ancient Town is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port ... Its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site. There is nothing like it. It is truly beautiful. My Son Holy Land - This is graphically illustrated by the remains of a series of impressive tower-temples located in a dramatic site that was the religious and political capital of the Champa Kingdom for most of its existence. Hue Imperial City - The Perfume River winds its way through the Capital City, the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Inner City, giving this unique feudal capital a setting of great natural beauty Also, Phong Nha national park which is a World Heritage site. And Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, with its karst mountains, underground rivers, historic sites, extensive caves and unspoilt jungle, is packed with opportunities to hike, bike, paddle or simply relax in one of Vietnam's most spectacular and interesting regions.
5. The most attractive places in Danang & Around: Beautiful Beaches in Da Nang (My Khe, Nam O, Non Nuoc), Da Nang Cathedral, Dragon Bridge in Da Nang, Fifth Military Division Museum of Da Nang, Hai Van Pass, Da Nang Museum, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Marble Mountains in Da Nang, Phap Lam Pagoda, Son Tra (Monkey) Mountain, The Museum of Cham Sculpture in Da Nang.
6. Danang Tour’s products: Impress Travel offers various Danang tours. These include: All package tours to visit Danang, Hoi An, Hue & Phong Nha Ke Bang from 2 – 6 days, including: an easy going tour with time to relax on the beach, biking tours, trekking tours, snorkeling tours, farm tours , street food tours and culture & history tours.
7. Danang tour’s booking center: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & call to Mr. Alex Impress Travel Manager at his cell-phone (+84) 9123 79 189