Sapa Vietnam Tour package joins in trekking, explore villages: 3 days
Departure from Hanoi to Lao Cai Province by experienced night train, and then spending 45 minutes transferring to Sapa town, where is one of the famous hill-tribe market towns in the mountainous area. The highlights of the trip are two days of easy trekking via green valley, rice terraces, streams, suspension bridge to the hill tribe villages and an experienced homestay with local people.
Day 1: Hanoi night train to Sapa, Lao Cai province
- Hanoi night train to Sapa, Lao Cai province
- We pick you up from Hotel and transfer to Hanoi train station,
- Getting on night train and departure for Lao Cai province
Inclusion: Night train tickets, Tour guide, Transfer from Hanoi to Lao Cai station
Day 2: Lao Cai – Sapa, trek to Ta Van village
- After night experienced night train, we arrive in Lao Cai station in the early morning, and then we take 45 minutes for driving up to Sapa town.
- After breakfast & short morning beak and have some last preparation for the trekking to villages
- We leave the hotel and start easy trekking through the hill-tribe villages, green valleys, rice terraces and have picnic lunch en trekking track.
- Keep trekking to Ta van village where is the home of the ay People. We will be warmly welcomed by locals and check in the homestay and overnight with experienced night time here.
Inclusion: Breakfast; lunch; dinner, Homestay in Ta Van, Entrance fee; Tour guide, Private air-conditioned vehicle pick up from Lao Cai train station to Sapa town
Day 3: Easy trekking to villages & Return Sapa
- After the breakfast, we keep the easy trekking through rice terrace track to Giang Ta Chai village where is the home of Red Dao people and then to Su Phan village where the vehicle is awaiting for transferring back to Sapa town.
- The afternoon time is free at leisure and explore Sapa town by self
- Hotel overnight in Sapa town
Inclusion: Breakfast; Entrance fee; Tour guide, Private air-conditioned vehicle pick up from Su Phan village back to Sapa town, Hotel in Sapa
Day 4: Sapa – Cat Cat Village- Lao Cai station
- After lunch, take a 2km short easy trekking to Cat Cat Village, the home of H’mong Ethnic. Meeting & talking with locals to learn more about their daily life. The bus / van pick up and transfer back to hotel.
- Leave Sapa by Bus in the late afternoon (5.30 p.m.) to Lao Cai station for our night train back to Hanoi.
Inclusion: Breakfast; Entrance fee; Tour guide, Private air-conditioned vehicle pick up from Cat Cat village back to Sapa town and transfer to Lao Cai station and Night train tickets to Hanoi.
What's included in this trip
- Hotel accommodation
- Homestay service with local people
- Meals as listed on the itinerary
- Sightseeing with admissions as specified
- Private air-conditioned transfer
- English-speaking tour guide
- Train ticket from Hanoi to Sapa & return
- All services mentioned in the detailed itinerary
What's excluded in this trip
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants.
- Meal does not mention in itinerary & beverages other than specified.
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature.
- Personal and baggage insurance.
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above.
- Optional insurance coverage is available for Baggage, Accident and Trip Cancellation/Interruption
- Trekking, Homestay, Markets & Adventure Tours -