Sapa Vietnam tour: 4 days joins the hard trek, homestay in remote villages
The night train is from Hanoi to Lao Cai where is very close to Chinese border gate. An up and down trekking through the hill-tribe villages, green valleys, rice terraces and experienced home stay with locals
- Day 1: Night train to Lao Cai, Sapa trekking 4 villages
- Day 2: Y linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Cau May
- Day 3: Cau May – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Thank Kim – Thanh Phu
- Day 4: Thanh Phu – My Son – Up to Nam Toong – Ban Ho (Tay) – Su Pan Sapa
- Day 5: Sa Pa sightseeing and Cat Cat village – Lao Cai – Hanoi
Day 1: Departure from Hanoi, night train to Laos Cai
- Departure from Hanoi, night train to Laos Cai
- We pick you up from Hotel and transfer to Hanoi train station,
- Getting on night train and departure for Lao Cai province,
Inclusion: Night train from Hanoi to Lao Cai, Transfer & tour guide from hotel to train station
Day 2: Night train to Lao Cai, Sapa trekking 4 villages
- Trekking route: Y linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Cau May (Trekking throughout 4 villages- visit 2 different kinds of minority.)
- Impress Travel Team welcome you at Lao Cai Train station, then pick you up by Car / Van / Bus to Sapa Town. First of all, get shower, luggage store and then enjoy breakfast
- Trek down to Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai village of the black H’mong people.
- Having lunch in Ta Van village, keep on alongside Muong Hoa stream, over suspension bridges to Ta Van village of the Giay people.
- Keep trekking to Cau May (Rattan Suspension bridge) – Giang Ta Chai I. Visit and stay overnight with a local family of the Giay minority
- With your tour guide and the house owners, we will set up a temporary cooking class to learn how to cook Vietnamese food for dinner.
- Enjoying your dinner and getting to know local typical traditional customs, cultural….
Inclusions: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Homestay, Entrance fee, Tour guide, All of Transfers, Night Train From Hanoi to Lao Cai
Day 3: Cau May – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Thank Kim – Thanh Phu
- Trekking route: Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Thanh Phu village
- Enjoy some pancakes made by your tour guide’s skilful hands.
- Start a new trek into Hoan Lien Son National Park by more stunning landscapes and other ethnic minority villages dotted further your eyes sigh. Visit Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dao minority and then continue that trail to Su Pan village for lunch
- After lunch, trek down to Thanh Kim village and then Thanh Phu for overnight
Inclusions: Tour guide, homestay, breakfast, lunch, dinner, entrance fee
Day 4: Thanh Phu – My Son – Up to Nam Toong – Ban Ho (Tay) – Su Pan Sapa
- Trekking route: Thanh Phu – My Son (Xa Pho) – Up to Nam Toong (Red Dzao) – Ban Ho (Tay) – Su Pan
- After breakfast, a new trek for us throughout Thanh Phu to My Son, here you will visit, meet and talk with the Xa Pho minority, the least hill tribe of Sapa
- Learn more about the Xa Pho group and then up to Nam Toong, a beautiful village of the Red Dzao still hidden and really less explored by tourist
- Reach Ban Ho village of the Tay minority, here you can refresh up by swimming at the Lavie waterfall.
- After lunch in Ban Ho, we continue our trek up to lower Su Pan and our standby car will take us to Sapa
- Check in hotel for relaxation
- Free time and overnight in Sapa Town
Inclusions: Tour guide, entrance fee, all of transfer, breakfast, lunch, hotel
Day 5: Sa Pa sightseeing and Cat Cat village – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- In the morning: Visit Sapa market on way down to Cat Cat village, visit Cat Cat beautiful waterfall and the water power station built by the French in early 20th century.
- In the afternoon: Free and easy until 18h00 transfer down to Lao Cai station for the night train back to Hanoi – 8 hours sleeping on the train again.
Inclusions: Tour guide, entrance fee, all of transfer, breakfast, lunch, night train
What's included in this trip
- Hotel accommodation
- Homestay service with local people
- Meals as listed on itinerary
- Sightseeing with admissions as specified
- Private air-conditioned transfer
- English-speaking tour guide
- Train ticket from Hanoi to Sapa & return
- All services mentioned in the detailed itinerary
What's excluded in this trip
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants.
- Meal does not mention in itinerary & beverages other than specified.
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature.
- Personal and baggage insurance.
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above.
- Optional insurance coverage is available for Baggage, Accident and Trip Cancellation/Interruption
Sunny mountain hotel
Chau Long New Wing hotel
Victoria Sapa hotel and Spa
King Express/ Orient Express
Livitrans express Vip or Victoria Train
- Trekking, Homestay, Markets & Adventure Tours -