North Vietnam Hanoi - Sapa Package 6 days for Candappa's 2019 trip
HANOI – SAPA BY CAR - HALONG CRUISE: 6 DAYS
We explore the most attractive places in the north of Vietnam such Hanoi, Sapa & Halong Bay. First, we visit Hanoi charming city by visiting President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum complex, Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake and the old quarter of Hanoi. After Hanoi, proceeding for long driving BY Luxury Bus (Dcar Limousine) to explore Sapa in the north-west of Vietnam for 2 days and 1 night. The last destination, we will have two days and one night stay on cruise to explore the seven natural wonder of the world.
ITINERARY IN DETAILS:
DAY 1 (17th May 2019): HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – HANOI CITY TOUR – Private Tour (L)
- Good morning, then pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city.
- Check-in hotel, then have a lunch.
- Afternoon sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August, we can still view from the outside the building), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace (view from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda.
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in the middle of the lake.
- A short walking tour in the old quarter.
- Dinner is available on your request
- Free time & overnight at hotel in central Hanoi city
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide in Hanoi, lunch, entrance fee (s), hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HANOI – LAO CAI – SAPA, VISIT CAT CAT (B/L)
- Good morning Hanoi and enjoy the buffet breakfast at hotel, then check-out hotel
- 7.30 Am Proceeding for long driving by Luxury Bus (Dcar Limousine) to explore Sapa in the north-west of Vietnam.
- Driving with 295 kilometers from Ha Noi to Sapa by new highway going through 5 provinces and city: Ha Noi, Vinh Phuc, Phu Tho, Yen Bai and Lao Cai. With more than 4 hours- driving, you will be arrival Sapa, is a frontier town and capital of Sa Pa District in Lao Cai Province in northwest Vietnam. It was first inhabited by people we know nothing about. They left in the entire valley hundreds of petroglyphs, mostly composed of lines, which experts think date from the 15th century and represent local cadasters.
- Check in hotel free at leisure and have a lunch.
- After lunch, in the afternoon, the van will bring you to the Black Hmong’s village where start a sightseeing tour beginning with a minority village named Cat Cat to observe minority villagers colorfully dressed indigo tunics, leggings, elaborate pleated skirts, and silver-studded jackets. Interact these minorities and learn about their unique lifestyle, which has not much changed despite the long passage of time. You will also enjoy a mountain minority traditional dance show here and trekking around the village then back to Sapa.
- Get back to Sapa town and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Free time to explore Sapa town at night and overnight in Sapa.
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide, Hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), accommodation (hotel) in Sapa, complimentary water on bus.
DAY 3: SAPA - LAO CHAI, TA VAN, RETURN TO HANOI (B/L)
- Good morning Sapa, enjoy the buffet breakfast and café then check out hotel before getting started the trip to explore the minority village along Muong Hoa River such as Lao Chai’s Black Hmong Village and Ta Van’s Giay village.
- The van will bring you to Lao Chai village where you will start trekking via the rice terraces and Black Hmong houses and suspension bridges, or to see rice water mills and being in touch-friendly communication with ethnic people (the trekking way is not hard – easy trekking; trekking, taking photographs and going sightseeing by the most beautiful landscapes such rice terraces, valleys, streams and to study the local daily life’s experiences)
- After 3 hours trekking to explore the hill tribe villages belongs to Muong Hoa River, we arrive in Ta Van village where we will have lunch and break here during lunchtime we can enjoy the ethnic minority people’s traditional music and dance performances.
- After a lovely time here, we will get on the luxury Car for 5-hours journey to return Hanoi, we arrive in Hanoi at 6.30 PM to 7.00 PM.
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Overnight in Hanoi
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide, Hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), accommodation (hotel) in Hanoi, complimentary water on bus.
DAY 4: HANOI – HALONG CRUISE (B/L/D)
- Good morning, have breakfast at your hotel, then check-out hotel.
- 07:30am – 08:00 am, pick up from your hotel to travel to Halong Bay (notice: pickup time can be a bit flexible depends on each different Cruise, distance Hanoi – Halong bay is 160km, a stop for a break time on halfway for a refreshment).
- You enjoy the drive and sightseeing the peaceful countryside scenery during the bus trip (4 hours), we arrive at the at Ha Long bay seaport at around noontime.
- At 12.00 noon, you aboard the cruise, check-in & enjoy a welcome drink while your cabin will be assigned.
- Check-in your cabin and put your luggage in, relax and may do a short inspection tour by moving around the cruise to discover about the cruise’s architecture & design
- Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs
- A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong bay.
- 15h00 – 16h00 explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
- 16h00 – 17h00 Cruising to Titov Island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Titov or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
- 17h00 – 17h30 Return to the main boat and continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
- 17h30 – 19h00 Enjoy Sunset Party on sundeck and admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set.
- 19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
- Overnight in your cabin on Cruise.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, shuttle bus A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide on CRUISE only, entrance fee, full board, joint Cruise in Halong bay with private cabin (2 persons share 1 cabin).
DAY 5: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
- Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
- 07h00 – 07h30 Have breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful morning of Halong Bay.
- 08h30 – 09h30 Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Drum Cave.
- 09h45 return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
- 10h00 – 10h30 continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
- 10h30 – 11h30 while heading back to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration and participate in the Cooking Class before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- 11h45 – 12h00 Disembark V’Spirit Classic.
- 12h15 – 12h30 Transfer back to Hanoi.
- About 16:00 – Arrival back to Hanoi central city, recheck in the hotel
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Free time & Overnight in Hanoi city
Day Inclusions: Breakfast & lunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, and Halong cruise – disembark at noontime, A/C land transfer with shuttle bus and hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 6: HANOI CITY CENTER TO NOI BAI AIRPORT - DEPARTURE (B)
- Good morning Hanoi City, then enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Then free time to explore Hanoi city before transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tourist destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of the tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Breakfast at hotel, A/C transfer with complementary water, local English speaking tour guide.
What are included in this trip?
- A/C accommodation with DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM (2 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request) with daily breakfast
- A/C transfer from Airports to the hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Luxury Bus (Dcar Limousine) to explore Sapa and return to Hanoi.
- Bus round trip to Hanoi - Ha Long Bay; (private land transfer available on request)
- 2 days 1 night on Joint Cruise trip in Halong Bay, with DOUBLE or TWIN (2 persons share 1 cabin; single cabin can be available on request), full meals on board
- Kayaking in Halong bay (for 3-star tour package only)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (Breakfast = 05; Lunch = 05; Dinner = 01)
- English- speaking guides as specified (Chinese/ Malaysian speaking guide can be available on request)
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour)
What are excluded in this trip?
- All international and domestic flights
- Specified as Chinese/ Malaysian/ Indonesian/ Thai speaking guide can be available on request to pay for extra-fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have (3 USD/pax/day)
- Other personal expenses not mentioned.
3-STAR HOTEL IN HANOI, CRUISE IN HALONG SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
THANG LONG ESPANA HOTEL - SUPERIOR
or ADAMAS HANOI HOTEL & SPA –SUPERIOR
SUNNY MOUNTAIN HOTEL
V’SPRIT CRUISE HALONG BAY – DELUXE
- The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked
- Halal food and seafood will be served for the Muslim travelers, if any traveler avoids eating something, please let us know early for the best operation & great trip.
- Early check in and late checkout (official hotel check in is at 14:00, check out time is 12:00 mid-noon)
- The day of departure (Day 6), without tour guide for small group tour and with tour guide for private tour.
- For tailor-made or customized tour, please email to email@example.com
Thank you for joining us & Have a very good journey!
SEE MORE SAPA TOURS >>>