- We pick you up from Hotel and transfer to Hanoi train station,
- Getting on night train and departure for Lao Cai province,
Inclusion: Transfer & tour guide, train ticket to Sapa – sharing cabin ( 4 person/ cabin )
Trekking route: Y linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Cau May (Trekking throughout 4 villages- visit 2 different kinds of minority.)
- Impress Travel Team welcome you at Lao Cai Train station, then pick you up by Car / Van / Bus to Sapa Town. First of all, get shower, luggage store and then enjoy breakfast
- Trek down to Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai village of the black H’mong people.
- Having lunch in Ta Van village, keep on alongside Muong Hoa stream, over suspension bridges to Ta Van village of the Giay people.
- Keep trekking to Cau May (Rattan Suspension bridge) – Giang Ta Chai I. Visit and stay overnight with a local family of the Giay minority
- With your tour guide and the house owners, we will set up a temporary cooking class to learn how to cook Vietnamese food for dinner.
- Enjoying your dinner and getting to know local typical traditional customs, cultural….
Trekking route: Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Thanh Phu village
- Enjoy some pancakes made by your tour guide’s skilful hands.
- Start a new trek into Hoan Lien Son National Park by more stunning landscapes and other ethnic minority villages dotted further your eyes sigh. Visit Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dao minority and then continue that trail to Su Pan village for lunch
- After lunch, trek down to Thanh Kim village and then Thanh Phu for overnight
Trekking route: Thanh Phu – My Son (Xa Pho) – Up to Nam Toong (Red Dzao) – Ban Ho (Tay) – Su Pan
- After breakfast, a new trek for us throughout Thanh Phu to My Son, here you will visit, meet and talk with the Xa Pho minority, the least hill tribe of Sapa
- Learn more about the Xa Pho group and then up to Nam Toong, a beautiful village of the Red Dzao still hidden and really less explored by tourist
- Reach Ban Ho village of the Tay minority, here you can refresh up by swimming at the Lavie waterfall.
- After lunch in Ban Ho, we continue our trek up to lower Su Pan and our standby car will take us to Sapa
- Check in hotel for relaxation
- Free time and overnight in Sapa Town
- In the morning: Visit Sapa market on way down to Cat Cat village, visit Cat Cat beautiful waterfall and the water power station built by the French in early 20th century.
- In the afternoon: Free and easy until 18h00 transfer down to Lao Cai station for the night train back to Hanoi – 8 hours sleeping on the train again ( the night train trip is scheduled to arrive Hanoi Train station at bout 5:30am on the 14 Nov, the end of tour at the train station and you are on your own ( you may easily find many good taxi parking inside the train station ( your own arrangement )
Let's book Sapa Easy Vietnam Tour Trekking: Email us at email@example.com for the best Sapa tour Consultancy.