Best Hanoi 6 days tour for Yong's group from Malaysia
North Vietnam 6 days
(Hanoi – Sapa – Halong Bay by returned night train trips)
DAY 1 (19 Nov, 2019), HANOI ARRIVAL – CITY TOUR – NIGHT TRAIN TO SAPA (L, D)
- Pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city (Note: hotel room is NOT included for today as you will take an overnight train going to Sapa, Hotel room for day use can be available on request)
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- Afternoon sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August for annual maintenance, we can still view from the outside the building), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace (view from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda,
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained !
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in middle of the lake.
- A short walking tour in the old quarter
- Dinner is served at restaurant before transferring to the train Station for your train trip to Sapa
- Night train to Sapa, overnight on the train (about 300km, 8 hours).
Day Inclusions: private A/C transportation, English speaking tour guide in Hanoi, lunch, dinner, entrance fee, train ticket to Sapa – sharing cabin (It’s the 4 berth cabin type & so there are 2 people in the group currently arranged to share a cabin with 2 other strangers, note that a private cabin for 2 people is available on request by paying extra for the vacant ticket in the cabin, Extra price = * 35USD/ per one way ticket)
DAY 2 (20 Nov, 2019), LAO CAI TRAIN STATION – DRIVE TO SAPA – CAT CAT VILLAGE (B, L)
- The night train arrive in Lao Cai station at 6 AM
- Take driving up from Lao Cai station to Sapa town (40km, about 1 hour drive time)
- Arrival in Sapa (1500m above sea level), put off your luggage, get change and breakfast (note: hotel check in time is from 14:00, early check in is NOT included and subject to hotel’s availability and upon hotel regulation)
- 09:30 the tour guide and driver pick up you from the hotel to visit the Cat Cat village, home of the black Hmong tribal people
- You enjoy taking a guided walking tour to the village which nestles at the bottom of the Sapa Valley, walking & sightseeing, photo stops, interacting and socializing with the local tribal friendly people.
- Back to Sapa town during noon time,
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- Check in the hotel (if have not checked in yet), you enjoy your free time in the afternoon time exploring the fabulous markets selling traditional art and crafts, embroidery and silverware items.
- Own arrangement for dinner on own payment
- Free time & overnight in Sa pa
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, local English speaking tour guide in Sapa, entrance fee, lunch, hotel in Sapa, water
DAY 3 (21 Nov, 2019), SAPA – LAO CHAI & TA VAN VILLAGES – NIGHT TRAIN TO HANOI (B, L)
- Breakfast at the hotel (note, check out time is at 12:00 mid-noon, late checkout is not available, and subject to hotel room availability and upon hotel regulation on late checkout)
- 09:30am, guide and transfer pick you up again for a short drive to Lao Chai Village (5km, 15 - 20 minutes)
- You will spend about 1,5 hour walking tour (easy trek, 3 km only) from Lao Chai village and through the Ta Van hill tribal villages, the walking path and sightseeing tour today is absolutely amazing and is truly a must see for whoever want to go to Sapa
- After the walking tour, you will make a stop for lunch at a beautiful local restaurant designed in a traditional tribal house which nestled nearby a beautiful river and at the at the very center of the misty Sapa valley and amidst the rice fields, mountains, and the Villages, (a traditional singing and dancing show subject to be available, and performed by the local music band – boys and girls)
- After the lunch, back to the coach for driving bact to Sapa,
- You enjoy some further free & easy time in the afternoon on your own before being picked up for a transfer to the Lao Cai Train Station for another night train trip back to Hanoi
- Arrival to Lao Cai city, your own arrangement for dinner on own payment before taking a night train trip back to Hanoi, overnight on the train. (Note: many good restaurants available outside train station)
Day Inclusions: hotel breakfast, private A/C transportation, local English speaking tour guide, lunch, entrance fee, Night train ticket to Hanoi, – sharing cabin (It’s the 4 berth cabin type & so there are 2 people in the group currently arranged to share a cabin with 2 other strangers, note that a private cabin for 2 people is available on request by paying extra for the vacant ticket in the cabin, Extra price = * 35USD/ per one way ticket)
DAY 4 (22 Nov, 2019): HANOI – HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B/ L/ D)
- About 05:30am (can be flexible), Arrival to Hanoi train station, you will be picked up and send to a hotel nearby, right outside the Train Station (Entrance Gate B) for getting day use to get change, take shower and have breakfast before going to Halong Bay
- Breakfast and check out the mini hotel
- Pick up at 08:00 - 08:30am, leaving Hanoi city for Halong Bay (distance 160km, a stop for a break time on half way for a refreshment). You enjoy the drive and sightseeing the peaceful country side scenery during the drive (4 hours),
- On arrival at the at Ha Long bay seaport (around noon time)
- 12.00 mid-day, you aboard the cruise, check in & enjoy a welcome drink while your cabin is assigned.
- Check in the cabin and put luggage in, relax or can do a short exploration tour by going around the cruise to learn about the cruise’s properties and facilities
- A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong bay.
- It’s a wonderful opportunity to contemplate thousands of islands and islets with magnificent caves and grottoes at the inside the islands, admiring sparkling stalactites and stalagmites like germs and listening to the legends about the Dragons and the land and sea scape of the region,
- Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs
- Some extra activities may be organized on board (Extra activities subject to availability by each cruise, such as visiting a floating village, go kayaking, kayaking fee on own expense & can be available on request at Cruise’s reception)
- Relax on cruise during the happy hours or may join in a cooking demonstration, watching the sunset on Cruise.
- Dinner is served on cruise
- After dinner, free at leisure time to relax on Cruise and socialize with other guests or can join in some other evening activities such as squid fishing…,
- Overnight in your cabin on the Cruise.
Inclusion: Hotel breakfast, private A/C transportation, local English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, cruise in Ha Long bay with full meals on board, water
DAY 5 (23 Nov, 2019): HALONG BAY CRUISE – DRIVE TO HANOI – OVERNIGHT IN HANOI ( B / L )
- Early risers may be awarded a great chance to enjoy the sunrise and enjoy the amazingly peaceful breath-taking beauties of Ha Long Bay’s seascape in early morning.
- Refresh your body & soul with a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
- Breakfast will be served
- You continue enjoy the sightseeing tour on the cruise until noon time, sightseeing, taking photographs & relax on board
- At about 09:30 – 10:00, pack up your luggage and check out your cabin while cruising returning to the boat pier.
- Brunch (early lunch) will be served on Cruise
- At about 11:30am (subject to change, depends on each cruise once confirmed)– Return to prier, and disembark the Cruise & say fare well to all crew member,
- Meet again the driver and the bus for another 4 driving back to Hanoi,
- 16:30: Arrival to Hotel in central Hanoi city, recheck in hotel in Hanoi, free time
- Your free time this evening on your own to explore Hanoi city, local culinary and shopping and interacting with local people in Hanoi, overnight in hotel in Hanoi city
Inclusion: private A/C transportation, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, cruise in Ha Long bay – disembark at noon time, breakfast & lunch on Cruise, hotel accommodation, water
DAY 6 (24 Nov, 2019): HANOI CITY – DEPARTURE (B)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- You will be picked up and transferred to the Ho Chi Minh city airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tour destination of your own travel plan,
The end of tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: private A/C transportation, accommodation city – check out at 12:00 mid-noon
Land Tour price in USD/ per person
Price per person
(Double or Twin room)
Price per person
Notice: Tour price based on private tour, exceptional you take a returned shuttle bus trip between Hanoi – Halong bay, and 2 people currently are arranged to share the cabin on 2 night train trips to & from Sapa – Hanoi (It’s the 4 berth type cabin), note that a private cabin for people is available on request by paying for the extra vacant ticket, price = 35USD/ per one way ticket); joint Cruise on the bay, with 05 private Double or Twin cabin on Cruise, 05 hotel rooms (Double or twin)
Extra compulsory Tipping for tour guide & Tour Driver (Collect in advance upon tour confirmation)
Tips for Tour Guide: 2USD/ per guest/ per day x 10 pax x 6 = 120USD
Tips for driver: 1USD/ per guest/ per day x 10pax x 6 = 60USD
(Notice: The above tipping amount is compulsory, will be collected in advance upon tour confirmation & exclusively reserved for tour guide & driver’s service, this tipping amount is NOT reserved for other tour attendants in the tour if you may receive helps from them, such as hotel porters who assist you carrying your luggage to the rooms, crew members in Halong bay, boat driver and boat rowers at other sites. etc…)
The cabin on 2 night train trips to and from HANOI – SAPA _ HANOI are based with 4 berth cabin type, (train is a public means of transportation), your group is with 10 people, and so 2 people currently are arranged to share the cabin with 02 other STRANGER - PASSENGERS, if you would like to stay in a private cabin for just you with 2 people only, then you will need to buy 02 extra ticket for each train trip (x 2 ways ) (these are the tickets for the 2 vacant berths in your cabin x 2 ways; 01 train ticket cost with Chappa Express Train at 35 USD/ per one way ticket
TOUR INCLUSIONS & TOUR EXCLUSION:
Included in the price
Excluded in the price
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (5 Breakfasts + 1 Brunch + 4 Lunches + 2 Dinners)
- Private Air-conditioned transporations (Note: we use 29 seaters bus for Hanoi & Halong bay, and a 16 seater van for the Sapa tour (which is in the mountain area)
- Hotel accommodation in Hanoi, Sapa breakfast in hotel, 5 rooms (Double or Twin)
- Mini hotel near train station for day use and soft breakfast after arriving in Hanoi from Sapa Train trip, 05 Double or Twin rooms
- 2 day/ 1 night on joint Cruise in Ha Long Bay, 05 Cabin (Double or Twin)
- Sightseeing with admissions as specified
- English speaking tour guides as specified
- Returned night train tickets Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, sharing cabin (It’s the 4 berth cabin type & so there are 2 people in the group currently arranged to share a cabin with 2 other strangers, note that a private cabin for 2 people is available on request by paying extra for the vacant ticket in the cabin, Extra price = * 35USD/ per one way ticket)
- Complimentary water daily.
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have
- Kayaking in Halong bay (available on request at reception on board)
- All other meals not mentioned as from day inclusions
- All other kinds of drinks except water
- Personal expenses
- International & domestic flight & airport taxes
- Early check in and late checkout (hotel check in time is from 14:00, check out time is from before 12:00 mid-noon)
Hotels & Cruise selected
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
PAN PACIFIC HOTEL – DELUXE
Train to Sapa
CHAPA EXPRESS TRAIN
Hotel in Sapa
AIRA BOUTIQUE HOTEL – Premier Deluxe Balcony (Mountain view)
Mini Hotel at train station for day use before travelling to Halong bay
LAROSA HOTEL – SUPERIOR
LA REGINA ROYAL CRUISE – NOBLE SUITE
Notice: The selected hotels & cruises are subject to change in to other category in case of fully booked.
SAPA TOURS - BOOKING CENTER