Authentic North (Hanoi, Sapa, Halong) Vietnam Tour: 6 days
- HANOI - SAPA - HALONG BAY - HANOI -
- DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – HANOI CITY TOUR ( L )
- DAY 2: LAO CAI TRAIN STATION ARRIVAL – DRIVE TO SAPA – CAT CAT VILLAGE ( B, L )
- DAY 3: SAPA – LAO CHAI & TA VAN VILLAGES – NIGHT TRAIN TO HANOI ( B / L )
- DAY 4 : HANOI – HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE ( B/ L/ D )
- DAY 5: HALONG BAY CRUISE – DRIVE TO HANOI – OVERNIGHT IN HANOI ( B / L )
- DAY 6: HANOI CITY – DEPARTURE ( B )
Hanoi – Halong – Sapa 6 days is touring to discover the treasures of Northern Vietnam. The trip includes all of highlights around Hanoi, we are getting arrival in Hanoi capital and then take full day city tour. The next wonderful place is Halong Bay, it is one of seven wonders of the world. Closing of experienced trip takes the night train to Sapa for two days.
Day 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – HANOI CITY TOUR ( L )
- Welcome to Hanoi Noi Bai international airport
- You are welcomed by local guide & driver then it takes about 50 minutes by vehicle to get into Hanoi city. . ( Notice: hotel official check in is from 14:00, hotel early check in is NOT included, and is subject to hotel availability and regulation; hotel early check in can be available on request )
- Visit Hanoi West Lake, Tran Quoc pagoda then take one hour for Cyclo in the old quarter (one hour) then time for dinner.
- Free time & overnight at hotel in central Hanoi city
Day 2: LAO CAI TRAIN STATION ARRIVAL – DRIVE TO SAPA – CAT CAT VILLAGE ( B, L, D )
- The night train arrive in Lao Cai station at 6 AM
- Take driving up from Lao Cai station to Sapa town ( 40km, 1 hour drive by land transfer ), Located at an elevation of 1600 meters, Sapa is a delightful former French hill station situated in the mountainous region of Vietnam’s northwest, close to the Chinese border. The region is home to many ethnic minority groups and each group appear with their own traditional customs and habits with their own life style, with differences in the architecture of houses, different costumes, and different with their own cultures which have been being preserved since from generations to generations,
- Arrival in Sapa, put off your luggage, get change and breakfast ( notice: A quick shower can be arranged on your request; hotel check in time is from 14:00 , early check in is NOT included and subject to hotel’s availability and upon hotel regulation ), then free time and have lunch.
- After lunch, in the afternoon, the van will bring you to the Black Hmong’s village where start a sightseeing tour beginning with a minority village named Cat Cat to observe minority villagers colorfully dressed indigo tunics, leggings, elaborate pleated skirts, and sliver-studded jackets. Interact these minorities and learn about their unique lifestyle, which has not much changed despite the long passage of time. You will also enjoy a mountain minority traditional dance show here and trekking around the village then van will bring you back to Sapa.
- Get back to Sapa town and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Have a dinner then free time to explore Sapa town at night and overnight in Sapa.
Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, local English speaking tour guide in Sapa, entrance fee, lunch, hotel in Sapa, water
Day 3: SAPA – LAO CHAI & TA VAN VILLAGES – NIGHT TRAIN TO HANOI ( B / L )
- Good morning Sapa, enjoy the buffet breakfast and café then check out hotel before getting started the trip to explore the minority village along Muong Hoa River such as Lao Chai’s Black Hmong Village and Ta Van’s Giay village.
- The van will bring you to Lao Chai village where you will start trekking via the rice terraces and Black Hmong houses and suspension bridges, or to see rice water mills and being in touch friendly communication with ethnic people ( the trekking way is not hard – easy trekking; trekking, taking photographs and going sightseeing by the most beautiful landscapes such rice terraces, valleys, streams and to study the local daily life’s experiences)
- After 3 hour trekking to explore the hill tribe villages belongs to Muong Hoa River, we arrive in Ta Van village where we will have lunch and break here during lunch time we can enjoy the ethnic minority people’s traditional music and dance performances.
- After lovely time here, we will get on the van for 5 hour journey to return Hanoi, we arrive in Hanoi at 6.30 PM to 7.00 PM then have dinner then time at leisure.
- Overnight in Hanoi
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, Hotel breakfast, lunch, dinner, entrance fee (s), accommodation (hotel) in Hanoi, complimentary water on bus.
Day 4: HANOI – HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE ( B/ L/ D )
- About 05:30 am ( can be flexible ), Arrival to Hanoi train station, you will be picked up and send to a hotel nearby, right outside the Train Station ( Entrance Gate B ) for getting day use, get change, take shower and have breakfast before going to Halong Bay
- Breakfast and check out the mini hotel
- 07:00 am ( or can be 07:20 am) from your hotel to travel to Halong Bay ( notice: pickup time can be abit flexible depends on each fifferent Cruise, distance Hanoi – Halong bay is 160km, a stop for break time on half way for a refreshment ).
- You enjoy the drive and sightseeing the peaceful country side scenery during the bus trip ( 4 hours ), we arrive at the at Ha Long bay sea port at around noon time
- At 12.00 noon, you aboard the cruise, check in & enjoy a welcome drink while your cabin will be asigned.
- Check in your cabin and put your luggage in, relax and may do a short inspection tour by moving around the cruise to descover about the cruise’s architecture & design
- Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs before lunch is served.
- A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong bay.
- It’s a wonderful opportunity to admire thousands of islands and islets with magnificent caves and grottoes at the inside the islands, admiring sparkling stalactites and stalagmites like germs and listening to the legends of the Dragons and the land and sea scape in the area,
- You may enjoy extra activities organized on board ( depends on each cruise’ program, such as visiting a floating village, going for kayaking ( notice: extra activities subject to availability, kayking fee is on own expense, can be available on request at Cruise’s reception )
- Relax on cruise during the happy hours or may join in a cooking demonstration, watching the sunset on Cruise.
- Dinner is served on cruise
- After dinner, free at leisure time to relax on Cruise and socialize with other guests or can join in some other evening activities such as squid fishing…,
- Overnight in your cabin on the Cruise.
Inclusion: Hotel breakfast, A/C transfer with SHUTTLE BUS, English speaking tour guide in Halong Bay only, entrance fee, cruise in Ha Long bay with full meals on board, water
Day 5: HALONG BAY CRUISE – DRIVE TO HANOI – OVERNIGHT IN HANOI ( B / L )
- Early bird risers may be awarded a great chance to enjoy the sunrise and enjoy the amazingly peaceful breath-taking beauties of Ha Long Bay’s seascape in early morning.
- Refresh your body & soul with a Tai-chi martial art less on on the sundeck.
- Breakfast will be served
- You continue enjoy the sightseeing tour on the cruise until noon time, sightseeing, taking photographs & relax on board
- At about 09:30 – 10:00, packup your luggage and check out your cabin while cruising returning to the boat pier.
- Lunch will be served on Cruise ( or in restaurant in land in Halong city, depends on different cruise’s program)
- 11:30 am – Return to prier, and disembark the Cruise & say fare well to all crew member,
- Meet again the driver and the bus for another 4 driving back to Hanoi,
- About 16:00 – Arrival back to Hanoi central city, recheck in the hotel
- Free time & Overnight in Hanoi city
Inclusion: A/C transfer with SHUTTLE BUS, English speaking tour guide in Halong Ba only, entrance fee, cruise in Ha Long bay – disembark at noon time, breakfast & lunch on Cruise, hotel accommodation, water
Day 6: HANOI CITY – DEPARTURE ( B )
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- You will be picked up and transferred ( WITHOUT TOUR GUIDE ) to the Ho Chi Minh city airport for your own schduled flight going home or to continue visittng other tour destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of tour, thank you and see you again !
Inclusions: A/C Transfer, hotel breakfast, accommodation city – check out at 12:00 mid-noon
What's included in this trip
- A/C accommodation with DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM ( 2 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request ) with daily breakfast
- A/C transfer from Airports to hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Shuttle bus round trip to Hanoi - Ha Long Bay; ( private land transfer available on request )
- 2 day 1 night on Joint Cruise trip in Halong Bay, with DOUBLE or TWIN ( 2 persons share 1 cabin; single cabin can be available on request ), full meals on board
- Kayaking in Halong bay ( for 3 star tour package only )
- The night train tickets Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi ( notice: 4 people share 1 cabin; a private cabin for 2 or 3 persons can be available on your request by paying a surcharge for additional tickets)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. ( Breakfast = 5; Lunch = 5; Dinner = 1 )
- English- speaking guides as specified ( Chinese/ Malaysian speaking guide can be available on request )
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water ( 2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour )
What's excluded in this trip
- All international and domestic flights
- Travel Insurance
- Visa for Vietnam
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Kayaking in Halong bay for the 4 star & 5 star tour packages ( available on request at reception on board )
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have
- Other personal expenses not mentioned
- Early check in and late check out ( Notice: official hotel check in is at 14:00, official hotel check out time is 12:00 mid-noon )