A week to North vietnam (Hanoi Halong Sapa)
HANOI – SAPA - HALONG: 7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS
DAY 1 - 2019: HANOI ARRIVAL
DAY 2 - 2019: HANOI– CITY TOUR – NIGHT TRAIN TO SAPA – PRIVATE TOUR (LUNCH)
DAY 3 - 2019: LAO CAI TRAIN STATION ARRIVAL – DRIVE TO SAPA – CAT CAT VILLAGE (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, INCLUDED) – PRIVATE TOUR
DAY 4 - 2019: SAPA - LAO CHAI, TA VAN, RETURN TO HANOI BY BUS (BREAKFAST /LUNCH INCLUDED) – PRIVATE TOUR
DAY 5 - 2019: HANOI – HALONG CRUISE (BREAKFAST/ LUNCH/ DINNER INCLUDED)- GROUP TOUR
DAY 6 - 2019: HALONG BAY – HANOI (BREAKFAST/ LUNCH INCLUDED)- GROUP TOUR
DAY 7 - 2019: HANOI ––DEPARTURE FLIGHT IN THE AFTERNOON ((BREAKFAST– PRIVATE TOUR
ITINERARY IN DETAILS
DAY 1 - 2019: HANOI ARRIVAL - FREE AND EASY DAY
- Good afternoon, then pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city - Check-in Hanoi hotel (after 2:00Pm, early check-in if room is available).
- Free and easy time
- Stay overnight in Hanoi.
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide in Hanoi, hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 2 - 2019: HANOI - CITY TOUR - GREETING – NIGHT TRAIN TO SAPA
- Hotel breakfast
- In The Morning: Impress Travel Team will come to your hotel and pick you up for getting started from your hotel at 800 AM, get in the car and drive to visit Ho Chi Minh President complex, including Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the Vietnamese great father or uncle Ho, President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt House – where he lived on and off from 1958 to 1969, the next place to move to is One Pillar Pagoda – a group of structures consisting of a pagoda and a tower built in the middle of a square lake. Leave One Pillar Pagoda and transfer to West Lake, visit Tran Quoc pagoda. Having lunch.
- In The Afternoon: After lunch, you will be transferred to visit Vietnam Museum of Ethnology – the most interesting museum in Hanoi with many different things relating the 54 Vietnamese ethnic groups. After that, you will visit Hoan Kiem Lake (Restore Sword Lake) and Ngoc Son Temple. The last place of the tour is taking a walk for few minutes to visit the old quarter of Hanoi
- Transferring to the train Station for your train trip to Sapa
- Night train to Sapa, overnight on the train (about 300km, 8 hours).
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide in Hanoi, night train tickets, lunch, entrance fee
DAY 3 -2019: LAO CAI TRAIN STATION ARRIVAL – DRIVE TO SAPA – CAT CAT VILLAGE (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER - INCLUDED)
- The night train arrive in Lao Cai station at 6 AM
- Take driving up from Lao Cai station to Sapa town ( 40km, 1 hour drive by land transfer ), Located at an elevation of 1600 meters, Sapa is a delightful former French hill station situated in the mountainous region of Vietnam’s northwest, close to the Chinese border. The region is home to many ethnic minority groups and each group appear with their own traditional customs and habits with their own life style, with differences in the architecture of houses, different costumes, and different with their own cultures which have been being preserved since from generations to generations,
- Arrival in Sapa, put off your luggage, get change and breakfast ( notice: A quick shower can be arranged on your request; hotel check in time is from 14:00 , early check in is NOT included and subject to hotel’s availability and upon hotel regulation)
- Free time and easy in Sapa then have a lunch at local restaurant
- After lunch, in the afternoon, the van will bring you to the Black Hmong’s village where start a sightseeing tour beginning with a minority village named Cat Cat to observe minority villagers colorfully dressed indigo tunics, leggings, elaborate pleated skirts, and sliver-studded jackets. Interact these minorities and learn about their unique lifestyle, which has not much changed despite the long passage of time. You will also enjoy a mountain minority traditional dance show here and trekking around the village then van will bring you back to Sapa.
- Get back to Sapa town and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Free time to explore Sapa town at night and overnight in Sapa.
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, Hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), accommodation (hotel) in Sapa, complimentary water on bus.
DAY 4 -2019: SAPA - LAO CHAI, TA VAN, RETURN TO HANOI BY BUS (BREAKFAST /LUNCH INCLUDED)
- Good morning Sapa, enjoy the buffet breakfast and café then check out hotel before getting started the trip to explore the minority village along Muong Hoa River such as Lao Chai’s Black Hmong Village and Ta Van’s Giay village.
- The van will bring you to Lao Chai village where you will start trekking via the rice terraces and Black Hmong houses and suspension bridges, or to see rice water mills and being in touch friendly communication with ethnic people ( the trekking way is not hard – easy trekking; trekking, taking photographs and going sightseeing by the most beautiful landscapes such rice terraces, valleys, streams and to study the local daily life’s experiences)
- After 3 hour trekking to explore the hill tribe villages belongs to Muong Hoa River, we arrive in Ta Van village where we will have lunch and break here during lunch time we can enjoy the ethnic minority people’s traditional music and dance performances.
- After lovely time here, we will get the bus from Sapa to Hanoi at around 14:00 or 15:00 - You can be reached to Hanoi hotel at around 20:30 or 21:00
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, Hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), accommodation (hotel) in Hanoi, complimentary water on bus.
DAY 5 - 2019: HANOI – HALONG CRUISE (BREAKFAST/ LUNCH/ DINNER INCLUDED)
- 07:30am – 08:00 am, pick up from your hotel to travel to Halong Bay ( notice: pickup time can be a bit flexible depends on each different Cruise, distance Hanoi – Halong bay is 160km, a stop for a break time on half way for a refreshment ).
- You enjoy the drive and sightseeing the peaceful country side scenery during the bus trip ( 4 hours ), we arrive at the at Ha Long bay sea port at around noon time
- At 12.00 noon, you aboard the cruise, check in & enjoy a welcome drink while your cabin will be assigned.
- Check in your cabin and put your luggage in, relax and may do a short inspection tour by moving around the cruise to discover about the cruise’s architecture & design
- Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs before lunch is served.
- A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong bay.
- It’s a wonderful opportunity to admire thousands of islands and islets with magnificent caves and grottoes at the inside the islands, admiring sparkling stalactites and stalagmites like germs and listening to the legends of the Dragons and the land and sea scape in the area,
- You may enjoy extra activities organized on board ( depends on each cruise’ program, such as visiting a floating village, going for kayaking ( notice: extra activities subject to availability, kayking fee is on own expense, can be available on request at Cruise’s reception )
- Relax on cruise during the happy hours or may join in a cooking demonstration, watching the sunset on Cruise.
- Dinner is served on cruise
- After dinner, free at leisure time to relax on Cruise and socialize with other guests or can join in some other evening activities such as squid fishing…,
- Overnight in your cabin on the Cruise.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, shuttle bus A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide on CRUISE only, entrance fee, full board, joint Cruise in Halong bay with private cabin ( 2 persons share 1 cabin )
DAY 6 - 2019: HALONG BAY – HANOI (BREAKFAST/ LUNCH INCLUDED)
- Early bird risers may be awarded a great chance to enjoy the sunrise and enjoy the amazingly peaceful breath-taking beauties of Ha Long Bay’s seascape in early morning.
- Refresh your body & soul with a Tai-chi martial art lesson on the sundeck
- Breakfast will be served
- You continue enjoy the sightseeing tour on the cruise until noon time, sightseeing, taking photographs & relax on board - At about 09:30 – 10:00, pack up your luggage and check out your cabin while cruising returning to the boat pier.
- Lunch will be served on Cruise ( or in restaurant in land in Halong city, depends on different cruise’s program)
- 11:30 am – Return to prier, and disembark the Cruise & say fare well to all crew member,
- Meet again the driver and the bus for another 4 driving back to Hanoi,
- About 16:00 – Arrival back to Hanoi central city, recheck in the hotel - Free time & Overnight in Hanoi city
Day Inclusions: Breakfast & lunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, and Halong cruise – disembark at noon time, A/C land transfer with shuttle bus, hotel in Hanoi
DAY 7 - 2019: HANOI –DEPARTURE (BREAKFAST INCLUDED)
- Good morning Hanoi City, then enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- Transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tour destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Breakfast at hotel, A/C transfer with complementary water
GROUP SIZE OF 4 ADULTS
PRICE PER PERSON BASED ON 3* HOTEL: 350 USD
TOTAL PRICE: 350 USD * 4 PERSONS = 1400 USD
What's included in this trip?
- A/C accommodation with DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM ( 2 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request ) with daily breakfast
- The night train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai ( notice: 4 people share 1 cabin; a private cabin for 2 or 3 persons can be available on your request by paying a surcharge for additional tickets
- Shuttles bus SAPA - HANOI
- A/C transfer from Airports to hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Shuttle bus round trip to Hanoi - Ha Long Bay; ( private land transfer available on request )
- 2 day 1 night on Joint Cruise trip in Halong Bay, with DOUBLE or TWIN ( 2 persons share 1 cabin; single cabin can be available on request ), full meals on board
- Kayaking in Halong bay ( for 3 star tour package only )
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. ( Breakfast = 6; Lunch = 06; Dinner = 1 )
- English- speaking guides as specified ( Chinese/ Malaysian speaking guide can be available on request ) - Entrance fees
- Mineral water ( 2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour )
What's excluded in this trip?
- All international and domestic flights
- Specified as Chinese/ Malaysian/ Indonesian/ Thai speaking guide can be available on request to pay for extra-fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have (3USD/pax/day)
- Other personal expenses not mentioned
3 STAR HOTEL IN HANOI, CRUISE IN HALONG SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
THANG LONG ESPANA HOTEL - SUPERIOR
or ADAMAS HANOI HOTEL & SPA –SUPERIOR
SUNNY MOUNTAIN or similar
V’SPRIT CRUISE HALONG BAY - or similar
- The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked - Muslim traveler will be served pork free/ see food/ no lard.
- Early check in and late checkout (official hotel check in is at 14:00, check out time is 12:00 mid-noon )
- For tailor-made or customized tour, please email to email@example.com
Thank you for joining with us & Have a very good journey!
SEE ALL SAPA TOURS - IMPRESS TRAVEL