Sapa adventure Vietnam Tour 3 Days (Nov 2019)
Real adventure of Sapa O Quy Ho Glass Bridge Vietnam Tour: 3 Days
DAY 1 (25 November): HANOI – SAPA BY SHUTTLE BUS – CAT CAT VILLAGE (L) (Private Tour)
- Good morning Hanoi, then check-out hotel
- 7:00 Am Proceeding for long driving by Luxury Bus (Dcar Limousine) to explore Sapa in the north-west of Vietnam.
- Driving with 295 kilometers from Ha Noi to Sapa by new highway going through 5 provinces and city: Ha Noi, Vinh Phuc, Phu Tho, Yen Bai and Lao Cai. With more than 4 hours- driving, you will be arrival Sapa, is a frontier town and capital of Sa Pa District in Lao Cai Province in northwest Vietnam. It was first inhabited by people we know nothing about. They left in the entire valley hundreds of petroglyphs, mostly composed of lines, which experts think date from the 15th century and represent local cadasters.
- Check in hotel free at leisure and have lunch.
- After lunch, in the afternoon, the van will bring you to the Black Hmong’s village where start a sightseeing tour beginning with a minority village named Cat Cat to observe minority villagers colourfully dressed indigo tunics, leggings, elaborately pleated skirts, and silver-studded jackets. Interact with these minorities and learn about their unique lifestyle, which has not much changed despite the long passage of time. You will also enjoy a mountain minority traditional dance show here and trekking around the village then back to Sapa.
- Get back to Sapa town and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Free time to explore Sapa town at night and overnight in Sapa.
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide, lunch, entrance fee (s), accommodation (hotel) in Sapa, complimentary water on bus.
DAY 2 (27 November): SAPA – O QUY HO DRAGON PASS GLASS BRIDGE (B) (Private Tour)
- Good morning Sapa Town the enjoy the buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Leaving Sapa town by private car to explore the most imposing scenery in the northwest of the mountainous area of Vietnam. Firstly, admiring by the magnificent silver waterfall, Tran Ton Pass Then O Quy Ho Dragon Pass where we will take a floating experience on the glass bridge and enjoy the adventure activities in the O Quy Ho Glass Bridge Adventure Entertainment Complex.
- Have lunch by your own payment at the Complex.
- We will return to Sapa then relaxing and discover Sapa Town at Night.
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, breakfast, entrance fee (s), accommodation (hotel) in Sapa, complimentary water on bus, entrance fee (s)
DAY 3 (28 November): SAPA TREKKING LAO CHAI – TA VAN VILLAGE – RETURN TO HANOI CITY BY SHUTTLE BUS (B, L) (Private Tour)
- Good morning Sapa, enjoy the buffet breakfast and café then check out hotel before getting started the trip to explore the minority village along Muong Hoa River such as Lao Chai’s Black Hmong Village and Ta Van’s Giay village.
- The van will bring you to Lao Chai village where you will start trekking via the rice terraces and Black Hmong houses and suspension bridges, or to see rice water mills and being in touch-friendly communication with ethnic people (the trekking way is not hard – easy trekking; trekking, taking photographs and going sightseeing by the most beautiful landscapes such rice terraces, valleys, streams and to study the local daily life’s experiences)
- After 3 hours trekking to explore the hill tribe villages belongs to Muong Hoa River, we arrive in Ta Van village where we will have lunch and break here during lunchtime we can enjoy the ethnic minority people’s traditional music and dance performances.
- After a lovely time here, we will get on the luxury Car for 5-hours journey to return Hanoi, we arrive in Hanoi at 6.30 PM to 7.00 PM.
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Overnight in Hanoi
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide, Hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), complimentary water on bus.
Group size: 02 adults:
215 USD per person based on 3-star Hotel
245 USD per person based on 4-star Hotel
290 USD per person based on 5-star Hotel
What are included in this trip?
- A/C accommodation with DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM (2 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request) with daily breakfast.
- Shuttle Luxury bus Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi
- A/C transfer to other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (02 Breakfast – 02 Lunch).
- English-speaking guides
- Entrance fees
- Glass bridge ticket.
- Traditional ethnic minority show in Sapa.
- Mineral water (2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour)
What are excluded in this trip?
- All international and domestic flights
- Specified as Chinese/ Malaysian/ Indonesian/ Thai speaking guide can be available on request to pay for extra-fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have (3 USD/pax/day)
- Other personal expenses not mentioned.
HOTEL: 3 STAR HOTEL IN HANOI SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
SUNNY MOUNTAIN – Superior Room
PISTACHIO HOTEL SAPA –
PAO’S LEISURE SAPA
- The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked
- Halal food and seafood will be served for the Muslim travelers, if any traveler avoids eating something, please let us know early for the best operation & great trip.
- Early check in and late checkout (official hotel check in is at 14:00, check out time is 12:00 mid-noon)
- For tailor-made or customized tour, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for joining us & Have a very good journey!