Real adventure of Vietnam Tour 8 days: Hanoi Sapa Trang An Halong
THE NORTH VIETNAM TOUR PACKAGE 08 DAYS
Day 01 (06 December): Hanoi arrival – City tour - street foods - walking tour (B, L, D)
Day 02 (07 December): Hanoi - Sapa - Cat Cat Village (B, L)
Day 03 (08 December): Sapa - O Quy Ho Dragon Pass Glass Bridge (B)
Day 04 (09 December): Sapa - trekking Lao Chai Ta Van village - return to Hanoi (B, L)
Day 05 (10 December): Hanoi - Bai Dinh - Trang An (B, L)
Day 06 (11 December): Hanoi - Halong Bay overnight on Cruise (B, L, D)
Day 07 (12 December): Halong Bay - return Hanoi (B, L)
Day 08 (13 December): Free shopping - Departure. (B)
DAY 1 (06 December): HANOI ARRIVAL – CITY TOUR – STREET FOOD – WALKING TOUR (L, D) (Private Tour)
- Arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, greeting by our team in Hanoi City, then transfer to Hanoi Center.
- We will visit President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August, we can still view from the outside the building), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace (view from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda.
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Have lunch at local restaurant.
- After lunch, we will visit Vietnam Museum Of Ethnology – to learn about the culture of 54 different ethnic in Vietnam.
- Then transfer to Hanoi Old Quarter to check-in hotel.
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in the middle of the lake.
- We will visit St. Joseph's Cathedral – which was inaugurated in 1886.
- Next, you may consult with your tour guide to choose 2 or 3 from most popular local dishes from the list below (notice that for each dish, we suggest you should only try just a small sample, should not it too much or you will get full and thus cannot try other local dishes):
- Nộm bò khô: Sweet and sour mixed salad with dried beef (recommended)
- Phở bò or Phở Gà (Noodle soup with chicken or beef) (recommended)
- Bún Chả or Bún Nem (soft noodle soup with grilled pork meat, or deep fried spring rolls) (recommended)
- Bún Thang (soft noodle soup with egg, chicken, and pork, mixed with mushrooms and spring onion)
- Bún Riêu (Soft noodle soup with crab paste)
- Banh Cuon (steamed rice paper rolled with minced pork and mushroom)
- Pho Cuon (steamed rice paper rolling with beef and vegetable.
- At the end, we take a walk to a popular coffee shop where we can enjoy a cup of Vietnamese’s coffee or similar for your dessert here. (Vietnam is famous with many special coffee brands (some famous ones such as the Robusta coffee, the Arabica, Weasels coffee, and but just don’t forget a special Hanoi’s egg coffee which is much recommended, an alternative is some ice coffee with milkshake) (for those who do not wish to drink coffee may have some alternative such as Nước Mía (fresh sugarcane Juice) or Sinh tố Hoa quả rầm (tropical fruits with milk shake)
- Our street food walking tour can be finished at the coffee or at your hotel on your choice, you can enjoy your free time to continue exploring the exciting Hanoi Old Quarter or our tour guide will escort you back to hotel)
- Free time & Overnight in Hanoi
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide in Hanoi, lunch, dinner – street food, entrance fee (s), hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 2 (07 December): HANOI – SAPA BY SHUTTLE BUS – CAT CAT VILLAGE (B, L) (Private Tour)
- Good morning Hanoi and enjoy the buffet breakfast at the hotel, then check-out hotel
- 7:00 Am Proceeding for long driving by Luxury Bus (Dcar Limousine) to explore Sapa in the north-west of Vietnam.
- Driving with 295 kilometers from Ha Noi to Sapa by new highway going through 5 provinces and city: Ha Noi, Vinh Phuc, Phu Tho, Yen Bai and Lao Cai. With more than 4 hours- driving, you will be arrival Sapa, is a frontier town and capital of Sa Pa District in Lao Cai Province in northwest Vietnam. It was first inhabited by people we know nothing about. They left in the entire valley hundreds of petroglyphs, mostly composed of lines, which experts think date from the 15th century and represent local cadasters.
- Check in hotel free at leisure and have lunch.
- After lunch, in the afternoon, the van will bring you to the Black Hmong’s village where start a sightseeing tour beginning with a minority village named Cat Cat to observe minority villagers colorfully dressed indigo tunics, leggings, elaborate pleated skirts, and silver-studded jackets. Interact with these minorities and learn about their unique lifestyle, which has not much changed despite the long passage of time. You will also enjoy a mountain minority traditional dance show here and trekking around the village then back to Sapa.
- Get back to Sapa town and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Free time to explore Sapa town at night and overnight in Sapa.
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide, Hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), accommodation (hotel) in Sapa, complimentary water on bus.
DAY 3 (08 December): SAPA – O QUY HO DRAGON PASS GLASS BRIDGE (B) (Private Tour)
- Good morning Sapa Town the enjoy the buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Leaving Sapa town by private car to explore the most imposing scenery in the northwest of the mountainous area of Vietnam. Firstly, admiring by the magnificent silver waterfall, Tran Ton Pass then O Quy Ho Dragon Pass where we will take a floating experience on the glass bridge and enjoy the adventure activities in the O Quy Ho Glass Bridge Adventure Entertainment Complex.
- Have lunch by your own payment at the Complex.
- We will return to Sapa then relaxing and discover Sapa Town At Night.
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, breakfast, entrance fee (s), accommodation (hotel) in Sapa, complimentary water on bus, entrance fee (s)
DAY 4 (09 December): SAPA TREKKING LAO CHAI – TA VAN VILLAGE – RETURN TO HANOI CITY BY SHUTTLE BUS (B, L) (Private Tour)
- Good morning Sapa, enjoy the buffet breakfast and café then check out hotel before getting started the trip to explore the minority village along Muong Hoa River such as Lao Chai’s Black Hmong Village and Ta Van’s Giay village.
- The van will bring you to Lao Chai village where you will start trekking via the rice terraces and Black Hmong houses and suspension bridges, or to see rice water mills and being in touch-friendly communication with ethnic people (the trekking way is not hard – easy trekking; trekking, taking photographs and going sightseeing by the most beautiful landscapes such rice terraces, valleys, streams and to study the local daily life’s experiences)
- After 3 hours trekking to explore the hill tribe villages belongs to Muong Hoa River, we arrive in Ta Van village where we will have lunch and break here during lunchtime we can enjoy the ethnic minority people’s traditional music and dance performances.
- After a lovely time here, we will get on the luxury Car for 5-hours journey to return Hanoi, we arrive in Hanoi at 6.30 PM to 7.00 PM.
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Overnight in Hanoi
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide, Hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), accommodation (hotel) in Hanoi, complimentary water on bus.
DAY 5 (10 December): HANOI – NINH BINH FULL DAY (B, L) (Small Group Tour)
- Good morning Hanoi, enjoy buffet breakfast at hotel then we are ready at hotel lobby at 8.00 AM.
- 7.30 – 8:00 AM: We pick up guests from hotels located in the Old Quarter. The drive to Ninh Binh will be approximately 2 hours.
- 10:30 AM: Our tour guide will take you to Bai Dinh Pagoda, which has hundreds of Buddhist statues including the biggest statue of Buddha made in bronze standing 10 meters tall.
- 12:30 PM: Time to take a break and Have lunch in the restaurant with a lot of local foods such as: goat meat, fried rice… Vegetarian foods is always available in the buffet lunch.
- 1:30 PM: We will continue the trip to Trang An. Upon on arrival, we will take the boat trip along Trang An river to enjoy the cave complex. The scenery of Trang An is a unique combination of deep turquoise river water between mountains, water caves and clear blue sky where you will not find anywhere else. The boat trip will range from 2 to 3 hours, rowed by local people.
- After the boat trip, we return to the bus and head back to Hanoi city.
- 6:00 – 6:30 PM: We drop you off at your hotel in the Old Quarter.
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, A/C transfer with complimentary water, local English-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, hotel in Hanoi city, boat trip in Trang An, lunch & Entrance fees, Electric-car service in Bai Dinh
DAY 6 (11 December): HANOI – HALONG BAY (B, L, D) (Sharing Cruise + Shuttle Bus)
- 08.00 AM: Our guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Ha Noi Old Quarter, then transfer to Halong Bay (distance 160km, a stop for a break time on half way for a refreshment).
- You enjoy the drive and sightseeing the peaceful country side scenery during the bus trip (4 hours), we arrive at the at Ha Long bay sea port at around noon time
- At 12.00 noon, you aboard the cruise, check in & enjoy a welcome drink while your cabin will be assigned.
- Check in your cabin and put your luggage in, relax and may do a short inspection tour by moving around the cruise to discover about the cruise’s architecture design
- Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs before lunch is served.
- A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong bay.
- It’s a wonderful opportunity to admire thousands of islands and islets with magnificent caves and grottoes at the inside the islands, admiring sparkling stalactites and stalagmites like germs and listening to the legends of the Dragons and the land and sea scape in the area,
- You may enjoy extra activities organized on board (depends on each cruise’ program, such as visiting a floating village, going for kayaking (notice: extra activities subject to availability, kayaking fee is on own expense, can be available on request at Cruise’s reception)
- Relax on cruise during the happy hours or may join in a cooking demonstration, watching the sunset on Cruise.
- Dinner is served on cruise
- After dinner, free at leisure time to relax on Cruise and socialize with other guests or can join in some other evening activities such as squid fishing…,
- Overnight in your cabin on the Cruise.
Day Inclusions: Shuttle bus A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide on CRUISE only, entrance fee, full board, joint Cruise in Halong bay with private cabin (2 persons share 1 cabin).
DAY 7 (12 December): HALONG BAY – RETURN TO HANOI (B, L) (Sharing Cruise + Shuttle Bus)
- Early bird risers may be awarded a great chance to enjoy the sunrise and enjoy the amazingly peaceful breath-taking beauties of Ha Long Bay’s seascape in early morning.
- Refresh your body & soul with a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
- Breakfast will be served
- You continue enjoy the sightseeing tour on the cruise until noon time, sightseeing, taking photographs & relax on board
- At about 09:30 – 10:00, pick up your luggage and check out your cabin while cruising returning to the boat pier.
- Lunch will be served on Cruise (or in restaurant in land in Halong city, depends on different cruise’s program)
- 11:30 am – Return to prier, and disembark the Cruise & say fare well to all crew member,
- Meet again the driver and the bus for another 4 driving back to Hanoi,
- About 16:00 – Arrival back to Hanoi central city
- Have dinner at local restaurant.
- Free time & Overnight in Hanoi city
Day Inclusions: Breakfast & lunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, and Halong cruise – disembark at noontime, A/C land transfer with shuttle bus, airport transfer.
DAY 8 (13 December): HANOI FREE TIME – FAREWELL (B)
- Good morning Hanoi City, then enjoy breakfast at the hotel, check-out hotel.
- Then free time to explore Hanoi city before transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tourist destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of the tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Breakfast at hotel, A/C transfer with complementary water, local English speaking tour guide.
Special Offer: 490 USD per person
What are included in this trip?
- A/C accommodation with DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM (2 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request) with daily breakfast
- A/C transfer from Airports to the hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- 2 days 1 night on Joint Cruise trip in Halong Bay, with DOUBLE or TWIN (2 persons share 1 cabin; single cabin can be available on request), full meals on board
- Kayaking in Halong bay.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (Breakfast = 07; Lunch = 06; Dinner = 02)
- English- speaking guides as specified (Chinese/ Malaysian speaking guide can be available on request)
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour)
What are excluded in this trip?
- All international and domestic flights
- Specified as Chinese/ Malaysian/ Indonesian/ Thai speaking guide can be available on request to pay for extra-fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have (3 USD/pax/day)
- Other personal expenses not mentioned.
3-STAR HOTEL IN HANOI, CRUISE IN HALONG SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
THANG LONG ESPANA HOTEL - SUPERIOR
ADAMAS HANOI HOTEL & SPA –SUPERIOR
SUNNY MOUNTAIN HOTEL - SUPERIOR
SWAN CRUISE – DELUXE
ROSA CRUISE – DELUXE
- The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked
- Halal food and seafood will be served for the Muslim travelers, if any traveler avoids eating something, please let us know early for the best operation & great trip.
- Early check in and late checkout (official hotel check in is at 14:00, check out time is 12:00 mid-noon)
- The day of departure (Day 6), without tour guide for small group tour and with tour guide for private tour.
- For tailor-made or customized tour, please email to email@example.com
Thank you for joining us & Have a very good journey!