North Vietnam tour: Hanoi Halong 3D2N (5-star hotel)
HANOI – HALONG BAY: 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
Travellers will visit Hanoi capital & Halong bay where are the most amazing places in the north of Vietnam. In Hanoi, we will visit President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex, Temple of Literature and Hoan Kiem Lake and the old quarter of Hanoi. In Halong bay, we will have a boat trip to visit one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Within 3 days /2 nights of duration is not long enough for travelers to explore all beautiful landscapes around North Vietnam but you will know how is the hidden charm of Vietnam and the beauty of seven natural wonder of the world. Impress Travel will bring the best value to you. Yes, we go!
ITINERARY IN DETAILS:
DAY 1 (7 August): HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – HANOI CITY TOUR– Private Tour (L)
- Good morning, then pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city.
- Check-in hotel, then have lunch.
- Afternoon sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August, we can still view from the outside the building), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace (view from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda.
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in the middle of the lake.
- A short walking tour in the old quarter.
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Overnight at Hanoi Hotel.
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide in Hanoi, entrance fee, lunch, hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 2 (8 August): HALONG BAY – HANOI– SMALL GROUP TOUR. (B/L- seafood)
- 7.15-7.45: Our guide will meet you with a chauffeur driven limousine van at your hotel and you will start the 150km road journey via the 5B expressway to Cat Ba.
- 10.30: Arrive at Beo Harbour, Cat Ba island.
- A very warm welcome on-board Mon Cheri! After a safety briefing, you will cruise through tranquil Lan Ha Bay as the cruise wends its way among other-worldly karst formations. You will be enchanted by the views of one stupendous seascape after another as we sail to an isolated area of Halong Bay that will take your breath away.
- 11.30: Explore hidden lagoons by kayak or go on a row-boat ride.
- We will drop anchor at a cove with the backdrop of the dramatic natural scenery in Kiem Lam archipelago. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will kayak amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from jade-green water. Every turn brings another surprise and secret passages in stalagmite caves leading to hidden lagoons with unique eco-systems, If you prefer not to kayak, you can take a bamboo boat rowed by the local fisher folk and gently glide through the stalagmite caves leading into hidden lagoons.
- 12.30: Lunch is served of Vietnamese fusion cuisine in the luxury restaurant onboard and you can enjoy the amazing landscape as you dine.
- 14.00: You will then have the opportunity to have a dip in Three Peach beaches in clean and calm waters. It is a paradise for swimming and relaxing.
- 15.00: Savour a sunset afternoon tea and visit a fishing village.
- There is something magical about the tradition of having afternoon tea out in the middle of the sea. A delectable selection of fresh biscuits, Vietnamese traditional cakes, green tea and seasonal fruits are served by our crew while you mingle with other guests to take in the unique moment of sunset. We will sail past some of the floating villages of Halong Bay where the indigenous fisherfolk have been living for centuries. You will be able to spy the smoke of firewood burning as the locals prepare their evening meal, and their children will wave to you. Their smiles are a fitting end to your unforgettable cruise.
- 16.00: Disembark for a comfortable limousine van ride back to Hanoi.
- 19.00: Drop off at your hotel.
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer with complimentary water, local English-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, Cruise in Halong Bay, Seafood lunch & Entrance fees, bamboo boat rowing.
DAY 3 (9 August): HANOI CITY CENTER TO NOI BAI AIRPORT - DEPARTURE (B)
- Good morning Hanoi City, then enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Then free time to explore Hanoi city before transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tourist destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of the tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Breakfast at hotel, A/C transfer with complimentary water,
Group size: 02 adults
Best price based on 5-star hotel: 310 USD per person
What are included in this trip?
- A/C accommodation with DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM (2 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request) with daily breakfast
- A/C transfer from Airports to hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (Breakfast = 2; Lunch = 02)
- English- speaking guides
- Halong Trip includes lunch, bamboo boat to visit fishing village, cruise, and entrance fee
- Entrance fees
What are excluded in this trip?
- All international and domestic flights
- Specified as Chinese/ Malaysian/ Indonesian/ Thai speaking guide can be available on request to pay for extra-fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have (3 USD/ pax/ day). The tip should be collected in advance before tour departure.
- Other personal expenses not mentioned.
5-STAR HOTEL IN HANOI SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
APRICOT HOTEL - SUPERIOR
PAN PACIFIC – SUPERIOR
- The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked.
- Halal food and seafood will be served for the Muslim travelers, if any traveler avoids eating something, please let us know early for the best operation & great trip.
- Early check-in and late check-out (official hotel check in is at 14:00, check-out time is 12:00 mid-noon)
- The day of departure (Day 3), without tour guide for small group tour and with tour guide for private tour.
- For tailor-made or customized tour, please email to email@example.com
Thank you for joining us & Have a very good journey!