HANOI – HALONG – TAM COC: 4 DAYS for WEE CHOONG
HANOI – HALONG – TAM COC: 4 DAYS
From: May 17, 2019 - To: May 20, 2019
Small group tour
Number of adults
TOUR IN BRIEF:
DAY 1- 17th May2019: HANOI ARRIVAL– HALF DAY CITY TOUR - PRIVATE TOUR
DAY 2 – 18th May2019: HANOI – NINH BINH LUXURY - HOA LU ANCIENT CITADEL – TAM COC - HANOI (B, L) –LUXURY GROUP TOUR DAY 3 – 19th May2019: HANOI TO HALONG BAY (B, L, D) –GROUP TOUR
DAY 4 – 20th May2019: HANOI - FREE AT LEISURE OR SHOPPING THEN TRANSFER TO NOI BAI AIRPORT (B) –PRIVATE TOUR
TOUR IN DETAILED
DAY 1 –17th May2019: HANOI ARRIVAL & CITY TOUR (L) – PRIVATE TOUR
- Good afternoon, then pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city,
- HANOI CITY TOUR in the AFTERNOON: Afternoon sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum ( closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15May– 15August, we can still view from the outside the building ), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace ( view from outside ), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda,
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Transferring to the train Station for your train trip to Sapa
- Night train to Sapa, overnight on the train (about 300km, 8 hours).
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide in Hanoi, night train tickets, lunch, entrance fee
DAY 2 – 18th May2019: HANOI – HOA LU ANCIENT CITADEL – TAM COC (B, L) - LUXURY GROUP TOUR
- 7.30 – 8.00 AM: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter between 7.30 – 8.00 AM then we leave the bustling Hanoi to the south by our Luxury and comfortable Van.
- 8.00 – 10.00 AM: Duration of 2 hour transferring, our tour guide will give you the information of Vietnam such as history, culture, people… Especially, we will have a mini game show to teach you how to say and write some Vietnamese simple words such as Xin Chào, Tạm Biệt, Tôi yêu Ninh Bình… on the conical hat which we will give you as a little souvenir and you can wear it during all the trip.
- 10 AM: Arrive in Tam Coc, we will prepare for a boat trip to visit the beautiful Tam Coc, it takes 1.30 hours rowing along Ngo Dong river through the three mysterious caves while enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
- 11.30 AM: We will get on Thanh pier for a short walk to visit Thai Vi Temple which is one of the well-known temple in Ninh Binh and Vietnam. Continuing 10 minutes walking along the valley with rice fields, rivers and lotus ponds for Tam Coc Nature Lodge, where we will spend the interesting time for relaxing & having set menu lunch - Vietnamese food.
- 13.30 PM: you have a chance to be a fisherman and learn how to catch the fish in the pond or river.
- 14:00 – 15:00 PM: We ride a bike to Thung Nang where we ride along the river among of the rice field, lotus ponds and Limestone Mountains. Then continue to ride a bike to discover Dam Khe Trong village where the real picture of the rural countryside in the north of Vietnam.
- 15: 00: Get in Limousine Bus, drive to visit Hoa Lu Ancient citadel which was built in the 10th century, we will visit the two temples where dedicated to King Dinh & King Le.
- 16:00 PM: Leave Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh province and head back to Hanoi Capital.
- 18:30: Arrive in Hanoi & we will drop you at your hotel in the Old Quarter. Trip end!
Day inclusion:Transfer with carefully chosen experienced driverOutstanding English speaking guideAll entrance feesLunch – Vietnamese Cuisine at Tam Coc Nature Eco LodgeAll sightseeing tickets.Good bike with gears 02 bottles of Mineral waterServices charges and government tax.Rowing boat to visit Tam Coc One conical hat as souvenirDemonstration of teaching to learn how to write, speak Vietnamese, and catch fish.
DAY 3 – 19th May 2019: HANOI TO HALONG BAY ONE DAY TRIP (B, L)
- 07:30 - 08:15 Picking up from hotel/ stay and depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
- 12:30 Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
- - Wego Halong will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, if bizarre scenery, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting, Incense Burner, and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-water-ing lunch on boat.
- 14:00 Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, visit Surprising Cave
- - Visit Titov Island where you enjoy swimming on sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
- 16:00 - Return onboard, cruise back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery. - 17:30 Disembark for a bus ride back Hanoi, short break on the way - 21:45 Drop off at your hotel/ stay, trip ends.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, shuttle bus A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide on CRUISE, entrance fee, lunch, hotel in Hanoi
DAY 4 –20th May2019: FREE AT LEASSURE OR SHOPPING THEN TRANSFER TO NOI BAI AIRPORT (B)
- Good morning Hanoi City, then enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- Transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tour destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Breakfast at hotel, A/C transfer with complementary water
GROUP SIZE OF 5 ADULTS
PRICE PER ADULT BASED ON 3* HOTEL: 190 USD
TOTAL PRICE: 190 USD * 5 ADULTS = 950 USD
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
ADAMAS HANOI HOTEL OR SIMILAR
Ø TOUR INCLUSION & EXCLUSION:
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN TOUR?
- Accommodation based on Twin/Double sharing room, ( notice: a single room is surcharged following single supplement policy/ all room night ncluding daily hotel breakfast.
- All the meals as mentioned in the detailed itinerary
- Entrance Fee to visit attractive places are mentioned as itinerary
- Private Car/Van/Bus with air- conditioned and good experienced driver. - Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Experienced English speaking tour guides as specified
- Complementary drink water and Tissue on Van/Bus/Van as mentioned on itinerary
WHAT IS EXCLUDED IN TOUR?
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge - Airport taxt.
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance - Porter Charges & Camera Fees.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) do not mentioned as in this itinerary
- Tipping for Tour guides, Bus driver, Crew Members in Halong Bay, Boat/ Cruise drivers and if other attendants.
- Other personal Expenses such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Minibar, etc….
- Other services are not specifically mentioned in the tour Itinerary and the above Inclusion
Ø REMARKS OF ITINERARY:
- The hotel list mentioned above is a reference and depends on availability at the moment. In case these hotels are fully booked, we will arrange hotels of at least the same category. Check in time: 14h00, check out time: 12h00
- This program will only be made official after your acceptance; please tell us your expectation on best itinerary this program will be changed at any time for corresponding with your desire.
- Important: This is a proposal for your trip. No service has yet been reserved. We await your confirmation and payment of deposit for making reservations in accordance with the booking conditions.
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip as mentioned in this itinerary
- We dare say that you'll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Vietnam & Indochina with our experienced operation staff arrangement.
NINH BINH TOURS - BOOKING CENTER