Hanoi Mu Cang Chai 3 days 2 nights for Mr. Illan Gainand from France
The impression tour to explore Mu Cang Chai impressive landscape of rice terrace fields in the north-west of Vietnam. It is the best valuable tour to visit Mu Cang Chai at the beginning of the October when is the rice crop coming, traveler will have a great chance to take photograph of the rice terrace field in Mu Cang Chai district of Yen Bai province where is 350 km from Hanoi. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org to create a great trip to visit Mu Cang Chai Beautiful Landscape of Vietnam
Day 1: Hanoi – Tu Le – Mu Cang Chai
- Impress Travel Team will pick you up at hotel, then driving to west of Hanoi following the national way – No.32 to Nghia Lo district of Yen Bai province.
- Have a lunch in local restaurant in Nghia Lo, then keep on driving up to Mu Cang Chai.
- We stop-over in Tu Le for visiting and admire of the imposing landscape of mountains and valleys and the beautiful rice terrace filed of this area – Tu Le, Van Ban district of Yen Bai province.
- Mu Cang Chai, dinner and overnight
Day 2: Mu Cang Chai – Nghia Lo
- Visiting & take photograph Che Cu Nha Rice Terrace Field of Hmong people
- Visiting & take photograph Che Xu Phinh, La Pan Tan – it was recognized the national landscape of Vietnam in 2007.
- Return to Mu Cang Chai for lunch
- Leaving Mu Cang Chai to Nghia Lo, free to discover the wild land of Nghia Lo, then dinner and overnight here.
Day 3: Nghia Lo – Suoi Giang – Hoc village – Hanoi
- Enjoy the fresh air and breakfast in Nghia Lo, check out hotel,
- Leaving Nghia Lo to visit Suoi Giang Eco-Park where is a part of Hong Lien Son national park, it is home of ancient green tea, we walk around to know about the special green tea of Vietnam and take photograph in the tea garden.
- Visiting Hoc village where is hot-steam, traveler can enjoy and have a bath in natural hot-water of stream.
- Have a lunch, then return to Hanoi. The trip is over and enjoy a great time with Impress Travel.
Price: 232USD/person (Priced on a private tour for 2 people)
We take you to the parts other can't reach!
Climate From July to September, the climate is usually humid and hot. From October to June brings cooler and more pleasant weather.
Transport: - Boat. - Vehicle.
Tour Guide Driver: Our experienced and friendly Tour Guide Driver speak excellent English. They are extremely knowledgeable about local cultures, history and the environment.
Meals: - 2 breakfasts. - 3 lunches. - 2 dinners. We choose local ingredients, typical of the way people eat in the area, at local restaurants, markets or homes. We also cater for Vegetarians but please request this at time of booking.
Accommodation: - Hotels at basic, clean.
Tour price includes
+ A/C transfer
+ Experienced English speaking guide
+ Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
+ All sightseeing tickets
+ No extra charge after confirmation
+ 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
Tour price excludes
+ Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
+ Travel insurance
+ Other services not mentioned above.
+ Single supplement: US $30
+ Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
+ Surcharge 70% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
+ Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
What to take + Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking. + It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
Have a good journey!
SEE MORE MU CANG CHAI TOURS >>>