Ho Chi Minh – Mekong – Phnom Penh Tour by car, speed boat: 3 days
Departures from Ho Chi Minh City to Ben Tre, My Tho by Car after 2 hour driving then take 4 hour boat trip to visit Islands in My Tho: On arrived at My Tho, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise ...Can Tho - Cai Rang Floating market: Just 6km from Can Tho in the direction of Soc Trang is Cai Rang, the biggest floating market in the Mekong Delta...Chau Doc - Phnom Penh: Leaving Chau Doc, transfer to boat pier for express boat from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh ( you join the cruise with other passengers ) and the boat arrival in Phnom Penh around 12.00 mid-noon.
- Day 1: HO CHI MINH CITY – MEKONG - MY THO – CAN THO CITY ( LUNCH )
- Day 2 : CAN THO – CHAU DOC ( BREAKFAST, LUNCH )
- Day 3: CHAU DOC – SPEED BOAT TRIP TO PHNOM PENH CITY ( CAMBODIA) ( BREAKFAST )
Day 1: HO CHI MINH CITY – MEKONG - MY THO – CAN THO CITY ( LUNCH )
- 08:00 am – Pick up from your hotel, about more than 02 hours riding with land transfer from Ho Chi Minh City to My Tho city, enjoying sightseeing with countryside scenery along the way to Mekong Delta
- 10:30 am, arrival in My Tho town, getting embark a motorboat for a leisurely cruising tour along the tributary of the Mekong Delta River for a close-up view of a local rural lifestyle with the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank.
- Boat proceed to Tortoise Island, disembark the cruise for a while, start wandering around through the island and orchard gardens where you can try tasting with honey tea and some various samples of fresh juicy tropical fruits while listening to the traditional classical music being performed by the local music band.
- Having lunch at the restaurant
- Tour continued with a visit to a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste a delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you take a horse driven cart tour moving along the villages for more sightseeing
- Taking a hand rowing sampan for a while, moving through Mekong Delta small channels thickly covered with water coconut forests for a great real experience of the rural life on the water of the Mekong Delta region, aboard the motorboat getting back to pier
- 14:00 Disembark, back to boat pier, meet the vehicle and proceed to Can Tho city.
- Check in hotel. Free time for dinner on your own & Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 2: CAN THO – CHAU DOC ( BREAKFAST, LUNCH )
- Breakfast at the hotel. An early bird gets up for a boat trip to visit Cai Rang Floating Market, one of the busiest floating whole sales Market of the Mekong Delta Region, where all kind of agricultural products, typical of the Mekong Delta Region can be found, and with big merchant vessels from everywhere coming for trading, coming here, you have a chance to see the daily lifestyle of the friendly people here, also the magnitude of the natural setting and peaceful life in rural area of Vietnam with thatched cottages, a tour include a visit a rice noodles making village, and a try going on a “ monkey bridge”, a visit to Ba Cong Orchard Garden let you a chance to taste of a huge variety of fresh tropical fruits, back to pier, drive to Chau Doc.
- Lunch in a restaurant on the way & visit the Long Xuyen Crocodile Farm.
- In the afternoon, drive to Chau Doc, not far from the Cambodian border.
- Visit Tra Su Tram Forest & Bird Sanctuaries
- Continue to drive to Chau Doc for check in hotel
- Dinner on your own & Overnight in Chau Doc.
Day 3: CHAU DOC – SPEED BOAT TRIP TO PHNOM PENH CITY ( CAMBODIA) ( BREAKFAST )
- Breakfast at the hotel, check out
- Leaving Chau Doc, transfer to boat pier for an express boat from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh ( you join the cruise with other passengers )
- The Boat arrival in Phnom Penh around 12.00 mid-noon
- The end of tour, we wish you a very good pleasant journey, thank you and see you again!
( Please be informed Impress Travel do have availability for a wide range of tour categories in Cambodia as well, we are available on your requests )
What's included in this trip
- Accommodation in Can Tho & Chau Doc, Trip room 3 person share 1 room with daily breakfast
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary at local restaurant with local foods
- A/C transfer within the tour in Vietnam.
- Experienced English Speaking Tour guide.
- Boat trip in Cai Be
- Boat trip to Floating Market of Cai Rang
- Speed boat ticket from Chau Doc – Phnom Penh ( joint Cruise )
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Water for complementary
What's excluded in this trip
- Travel insurance
- International & Domestic Air tickets
- Beverages and other meals do not clearly indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam & Cambodia
- Hotels in Ho Chi Minh city & Cambodia
- Any service in Cambodia
- Early check-in (before 2.00pm) and late check-out (after 12.00pm) at all hotels
- Service not mentioned
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping for driver, tour guide, boat rowers, etc...