10D9N the wonders of Vietnam - Cambodia with 4* hotel
VIETNAM & CAMBODIA TOUR 10 DAYS
(HANOI – HALONGBAY –– HO CHI MINH – MEKONG DELTA – SIEM REAP)
This 8 days Vietnam tour delivers the essential Vietnamese destinations for budget-conscious travelers or those who have limited amount of time. All of the historical, cultural and natural “must-see” attractions are visited, including an overnight train journey, as the tour makes its way from north to south. This is an ideal trip to take in the very essence of Vietnam and can easily be taken in conjunction with an extended holiday or seaside vacation along the beach coast of south central Vietnam.
DAY 1 -20th Feb 2019: HANOI ARRIVAL
DAY 2 -21st Feb 2019: HANOI –CITY TOUR –PRIVATE TOUR
DAY 3 -22nd Feb 2019: HANOI – HOA LU – TAM COC - HANOI––LUXURY GROUP TOUR
DAY 4 -23rd Feb 2019: HANOI – HALONG BAY (B, L, D) –GROUP TOUR
DAY 5 -24th Feb 2019: HALONG – HANOI – FLIGHT TO HOCHIMINH (B, L) –GROUP TOUR
DAY 6 -25th Feb 2019: HO CHI MINH CITY & CU CHI TUNNELS (B) – GROUP TOUR–PRIVATE TOUR
DAY 7 -26th Feb 2019: HO CHI MINH CITY – MEKONG DELTA – HO CHI MINH CITY (B, L) –PRIVATE TOUR
DAY 8 – 27th Feb 2019: HO CHI MINH – FLIGHT TO SIEM REAP & EXPLORING OF ANGKOR THOM
DAY 9 – 28th Feb 2019: SIEM REAP – ANGKOR TEMPLES (B, L)–PRIVATE TOUR
DAY 10– 1st March 2019: SIEM REAP AND DEPARTURE–PRIVATE TOUR
DAY 1 -16th Feb 2019: HANOI ARRIVAL – PRIVATE TOUR
- Welcome to Hanoi Noi Bai international airport
- You are welcomed by Impress Travel’s drive then it takes about 50 minutes by vehicle to get into Hanoi city.
- Dinner on your own arrangement. – Overnight in hotel (Hanoi city)
What is included today: Transfer, hotel in Hanoi
DAY 2 -17th Feb 2019: HANOI –CITY TOUR – PRIVATE TOUR
- 8.00: We’ll pick you up from your hotel take you to visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, which includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the beloved national hero, Uncle Ho – and President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived off and on from 1958 to 1969.
- 9.30: You’ll visit the One Pillar Pagoda, which is actually a group of structures that collectively make up a pagoda built over the water in the middle of a square lake.
- After that, you’ll have a chance to explore the Tran Quoc Pagoda on the shore of west lake. From there, it’s onto the Temple of literature, which was Viet nam’s first university and is dedicated to Confucius.
12.30: You have lunch at the restaurant in the Old Quarter. Afterwards, you’ll visit Hoan Kiem Lake – the heart and soul of Hanoi.
You’ ll stop in at MUSEUM OF ETHNOLOGY (is only open on TUE, THU, SAT, SUNDAY).This superb museum showcases the depth of Vietnamese cultural diversity with an astounding collection of 15,000 artifacts gathered from throughout Vietnam. Maps, displays and dioramas are labelled in Vietnamese, French and English.Displays portray a typical village market, the making of comical hats and a Tay shamanic ceremony; videos show the real thing. You can also check out a traditional Black Thai house reconstructed in the museum. There’s also a centre for research and conservation where scientists from all over the world study traditional Vietnamese cultures.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, entrance fee (s), breakfast, lunch, hotel in Ha Noi
DAY 3 -18th Feb 2019: HANOI – HOA LU – TAM COC – HANOI (B, L) – LUXURY GROUP TOUR
- 7.30 – 8.00 AM: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter between 7.30 – 8.00 AM then we leave the bustling Hanoi to the south by our Luxury and comfortable Van.
- 8.00 – 10.00 AM: Duration of 2 hour transferring, our tour guide will give you the information of Vietnam such as history, culture, people… Especially, we will have a mini game show to teach you how to say and write some Vietnamese simple words such as Xin Chào, Tạm Biệt, Tôi yêu Ninh Bình… on the conical hat which we will give you as a little souvenir and you can wear it during all the trip.
- 10 AM: Arrive in Tam Coc, we will prepare for a boat trip to visit the beautiful Tam Coc, it takes 1.30 hours rowing along Ngo Dong river through the three mysterious caves while enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
- 11.30 AM: We will get on Thanh pier for a short walk to visit Thai Vi Temple which is one of the well-known temple in Ninh Binh and Vietnam. Continuing 10 minutes walking along the valley with rice fields, rivers and lotus ponds for Tam Coc Nature Lodge, where we will spend the interesting time for relaxing & having set menu lunch - Vietnamese food.
- 13.30 PM: you have a chance to be a fisherman and learn how to catch the fish in the pond or river.
- 14:00 – 15:00 PM: We ride a bike to Thung Nang where we ride along the river among of the rice field, lotus ponds and Limestone Mountains. Then continue to ride a bike to discover Dam Khe Trong village where the real picture of the rural countryside in the north of Vietnam.
- 15: 00: Get in Limousine Bus, drive to visit Hoa Lu Ancient citadel which was built in the 10th century, we will visit the two temples where dedicated to King Dinh & King Le.
- 16:00 PM: Leave Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh province and head back to Hanoi Capital.
- 18:30 : Arrive in Hanoi & we will drop you at your hotel in the Old Quarter. Trip end!
What is included today: Transfer, hotel in Hanoi, entrance fee, tour guide, lunch, breakfast, boat trip
DAY 4 -19th Feb 2019: HANOI – HALONG BAY (B, L, D)
- 07:30am – 08:00 am, pick up from your hotel to travel to Halong Bay ( notice: pickup time can be a bit flexible depends on each different Cruise, distance Hanoi – Halong bay is 160km, a stop for a break time on half way for a refreshment ).
- You enjoy the drive and sightseeing the peaceful country side scenery during the bus trip ( 4 hours ), we arrive at the at Ha Long bay sea port at around noon time
- At 12.00 noon, you aboard the cruise, check in & enjoy a welcome drink while your cabin will be assigned.
- Check in your cabin and put your luggage in, relax and may do a short inspection tour by moving around the cruise to discover about the cruise’s architecture & design
- Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs before lunch is served.
- A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong bay.
- It’s a wonderful opportunity to admire thousands of islands and islets with magnificent caves and grottoes at the inside the islands, admiring sparkling stalactites and stalagmites like germs and listening to the legends of the Dragons and the land and sea scape in the area,
- You may enjoy extra activities organized on board ( depends on each cruise’ program, such as visiting a floating village, going for kayaking ( notice: extra activities subject to availability, kayking fee is on own expense, can be available on request at Cruise’s reception )
- Relax on cruise during the happy hours or may join in a cooking demonstration, watching the sunset on Cruise.
- Dinner is served on cruise
- After dinner, free at leisure time to relax on Cruise and socialize with other guests or can join in some other evening activities such as squid fishing…,
- Overnight in your cabin on the Cruise.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, shuttle bus A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide on CRUISE only, entrance fee, full board, joint Cruise in Halong bay with private cabin ( 2 persons share 1 cabin )
DAY 5 -20th Feb 2019: HALONG – HANOI – FLIGHT TO HO CHI MINH (B, L)
- Early bird risers may be awarded a great chance to enjoy the sunrise and enjoy the amazingly peaceful breath-taking beauties of Ha Long Bay’s seascape in early morning.
- Refresh your body & soul with a Tai-chi martial art lesson on the sunJunek.
- Breakfast will be served
- You continue enjoy the sightseeing tour on the cruise until noon time, sightseeing, taking photographs & relax on board
- At about 09:30 – 10:00, pack up your luggage and check out your cabin while cruising returning to the boat pier.
- Lunch will be served on Cruise ( or in restaurant in land in Halong city, depends on different cruise’s program)
- 11:30 am – Return to prier, and disembark the Cruise & say fare well to all crew member,
- Meet again the driver and the bus for another 4 driving back to Hanoi,
- About 16:00 – Arrival back to Hanoi central city, recheck in the hotel
- Free time & Overnight in Hanoi city
Day Inclusions: Breakfast & lunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, and Halong cruise – disembark at noon time, A/C land transfer with shuttle bus, hotel in Hanoi
DAY 6 -21st Feb 2019: HO CHI MINH CITY & CU CHI TUNNELS (B,l)
PICKUP TIME FROM 08.00AM – 08.30AM, and start our tour with:
· The Reunification Palace: Here on April 30th 1975 the ‘American War’ officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
· War Remnants Museum: Formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, this is a poignant display of the futility of war.
· Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office: Built between 1877 and 1883 this is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
· Jade Emperor Pagoda: Built in 1909 in honor of the supreme Taoist god, this is one of the most spectacularly atmospheric temples in HCMC, stuffed with statues of phantasmal divinities and grotesque heroes. The pungent smoke of incense fills the air, obscuring the exquisite woodcarvings.
Lunch is served at local restaurant. After that, we will drive about 1,5hrs to Cu Chi tunnels. Upon arrival, we start with:
· Watch a brief of propaganda video, which explains how the tunnels were used to successfully defeat American military forces in combat.
· The tour continues and the guide explains some traps that were placed in the jungles of Vietnam to either maim American soldiers or create panic amongst the ranks.
· From here, you can enter one of the tunnel entrances and crawl through the tunnels is a real experience to imagine how people could live there for an extended period!
· There is a gin range where you can try to fire an automatic or semi –automatic weapons for a fee (this fee is not included)
· Take some rest at the end for a taste of Cu Chi boiled tapioca and thinking what humans are capable of when having to defend their home. Drive back to Saigon.
End of tour, the car will transfer you back to your hotel about 06.00PM – 07.00PM.
Notice: the itinerary may be changed without notice, but we ensure you will visit all the sights mentioned.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, entrance fee (s), breakfast, lunch, hotel in Ho Chi Minh city
DAY 7 -22nd Feb 2019: HO CHI MINH CITY – MEKONG DELTA – HO CHI MINH CITY (B, L)
- FREE CITY HOTEL PICKUP, we drive 1,5 hours to My Tho and start to visit:
- Upon arrival in My Tho, we get on a motorboat, which shall start off by driving us across the Mekong River to Ben Tre, a beautiful island with many orchards. Here we can enjoy a variety of tropical fruits while listening to traditional South Vietnamese folk songs performed by local artists.
- Then, we are going to a coconut candy workshop, where you can see the way to make their living. Try some candy, and taste local confectionery.
- Finally, we will have a short rowing boat ride under the shady of green water coconut trees to our main boat, which in turn will take us to a local restaurant for having lunch.
- After lunch, we take a short walk or cycling (this is an optional) around the village or you can stay relax at the restaurant.
- Back to our boat and cross the river for overview of four islands (Dragon, Unicorn, Turtle, and Phoenix).
- Arrival in My Tho, continue our last stop to Vinh Trang pagoda – one of the best-known in the region as the mix of Vietnamese, Chinese and Cambodian culture.
- Transfer to the airport for your flight to Hanoi (2hours).
- On your arrival in Hanoi, our driver and tour guide will pick you up at the airport and will transfer you to your hotel in Hanoi.
What is included today: Transfer, guide, entrance fee, breakfast, lunch, boat trip, hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
DAY 8 -23rd Feb 2019: HO CHI MINH – FLIGHT TO SIEM REAP – ANGKOR THOM
- Enjoy your time at leisure.
- You will be transferred to the Ho Chi Minh city airport to take the flight to Siem Reap.
- Arrival at Siem Riep Airport, you are met by our guide and transferred to hotel. The tranquil Siem Reap Town is our base for visiting the world famous temples of the ancient city Angkor, which was the capital of the powerful Khmer Empire from 802 AD to 1350 AD. Upon leaving Siem Reap Town we set off on a short drive to the archeological area and spend our time to visit the most striking structures. They are the South Gate of Angkor Thom which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and the architectural masterpiece of Angkor Wat. We stroll around this massive monument, exploring the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple.
- Free time & Overnight in Siem Reap.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, lunch, entrance fee, hotel in Siem Reap.
DAY 9 – 24th Feb 2019: SIEM REAP – ANGKOR TEMPLES (B, L)–PRIVATE TOUR
- Today we continue exploring the Angkor Complex with the jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm. There are enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers which embrace themselves in the stone foundations of this structure giving the impression of man’s creation being reclaimed by the powerful forces of nature. We also visit some nearby temples including Banteay Kdei, Sra Srong, Ta Keo, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevado. They almost belong to the small circuit according to the archaeologists division.
- Leaving this area, to discover various famous temples of the grand circuit such as Preah Khan, Kravan, Neak Pean, Krol Ko, Ta Som, East Mebon and Pre Rup.
- We round off our exciting day with a walk up to Phnom Bakheng Hill to admire the spectacular sunset over these sandstone monuments.
- Overnight in Siem Reap
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, lunch, entrance fee, hotel with breakast
DAY 10– 25th Feb 2019: SIEM REAP AND DEPARTURE–PRIVATE TOUR
- We visit the famous Tonle Sap Lake on a boat trip out. This shallow lake boasts one of the largest natural fresh water bodies in Southeast Asia. The traditional boat navigates along a small river towards the gigantesque lake, giving us a chance to explore floating village, local life style close up, friendly children in small boats and fishermen pulling in morning catch. This excursion is all depending on your departure time.
- Transfer to Siem Reap Airport for departure to the next destination or flight back home.
- Thank you very much for joining tour with Impress Travel, hopefully you enjoy tour very much with us.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, entrance fee, boat trip and breakast in hotel
GROUP SIZE OF 2 ADULTS
PRICE IN US$ PER PERSON BASED ON 4* HOTEL: 1075 USD
4 STAR HOTELS & CRUISE IN HALONG BAY SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
THE LIGHT HOTEL - SUPERIOR
Ha Long Bay
SEALIFE CRUISE - SUITE
ELDORA HOTEL - Deluxe City View
Hoi An City
HOI AN TRAIL RESORT - Superior
Ho Chi Minh city
GRAND SILVERLAND – PREMIER
The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked
- TOUR INCLUSION & EXCLUSION:
- WHAT IS INCLUDED IN TOUR?
- Accommodation based on Twin/Double sharing room, ( notice: a single room is surcharged following single supplement policy/ all room night ncluding daily hotel breakfast.
- Cruise in Ha Long bay base on Twin/ Double sharing cabin, ( notice: a single cabin is surcharged following single supplement policy, full meal on board
- All the meals as mentioned in the detailed itinerary
- Entrance Fee to visit attractive places are mentioned as itinerary
- Private Car/Van/Bus with air- conditioned and good experienced driver.
- Boat trip in Mekong delta
- Experienced English speaking tour guides as specified ( French speaking guide/ Chinese speaking guide are available on request )
- Complementary drink water and Tissue on Van/Bus/Van as mentioned on itinerary
- WHAT IS EXCLUDED IN TOUR?
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge: Ho Chi Minh – Siem Reap: 190 usd per person
- Domestic Flight in Economic Class (Ha Noi to Ho Chi Minh: 95 USD PER PERSON)
- Airport taxt.
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Porter Charges & Camera Fees.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) do not mentioned as in this itinerary
- Tipping for Tour guides, Bus driver, Crew Members in Halong Bay, Boat/ Cruise drivers and if other attendants.
- Other personal Expenses such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Minibar, etc….
- Other services are not specifically mentioned in the tour Itinerary and the above Inclusion
- The hotel list mentioned above is a reference and depends on availability at the moment. In case these hotels are fully booked, we will arrange hotels of at least the same category. Check in time: 14h00, check out time: 12h00
- This program will only be made official after your acceptance; please tell us your expectation on best itinerary this program will be changed at any time for corresponding with your desire.
- Important: This is a proposal for your trip. No service has yet been reserved. We await your confirmation and payment of deposit for making reservations in accordance with the booking conditions.
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip as mentioned in this itinerary
- We dare say that you'll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Vietnam & Indochina with our experienced operation staff arrangement.
To have more information about Indochina package tours, contact:
|Phone / WhatApps / Viber / Wechat
INDOCHINA PACKAGE TOURS