10-day Highlights of Indochina Package Tour (Vietnam – Cambodia Tour)
Impress Travel's Indochina Package Tour Team will bring you via an authentic journey of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos. We initially explore Hanoi Charming City, magnificent Halong Bay, the trip coming down to central of Vietnam to explore the coastal Danang city, Imperial city of Hue, elderly Hanoi An Trade Town, we close Vietnam Tour Package in Southern Part of Vietnam with visiting the mighty-lush Mekong river delta, Magical Cu Chi tunnels, and bustling City of Ho Chi Minh. After Vietnam Tour, we extend to the trip to Cambodia Siem Reap Angkor Wat Tour. For the best value of Vietnam - Cambodia Tour-package: 10 days. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the hotline (Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype) at +84.912 379 189 - Mr. Alex.
The Wonder Of Vietnam – Cambodia 10 days
This is an amazing way to explore into the heart and soul of Indochina as Vietnam & Cambodia. Your trip fly into Hanoi Vietnam to visit a charm city then 2 day to discover nature wonder of the world – Halong bay, the next visiting place of Vietnam is central of Vietnam - the country's last emperors in Hue, to keep going down of this land to visit Hoi An ancient trade town and then ending of Vietnam to visit energy of Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi tunnels and Mekong River Delta. In Cambodia, discover the country's fascinating history and culture in Siem Reap, to visit a temple complex that is the kingdom of wonder such as an awe-inspiring temple of Angkor. Combining highlights of both countries, the Best of Vietnam and Cambodia tour will open your eyes to the delights of Indochina, to bring great value and a great choice of Indochina Package tours.
DAY 1 (22 December): HANOI ARRIVAL – HANOI CITY TOUR (L)
Welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam. Impressers will welcome you at the airport then transfer your team to Hanoi city center, check in hotel at noon then leaving hotel to have lunch before taking half of day to explore Hanoi Charming City.
- Hanoi arrival: Pick up at Noi Bai International airport & transfer to Hanoi, check in hotel ( check in time is 14:00, check out time is 12:00 noon, early check in and late check-out is not available, and subject to Hotel availability and regulations )
- Have a lunch: Lunch is served at the Vietnamese restaurant
- Afternoon, Hanoi City Tour: Pick up from Hotel, visit the President Ho Chi Minh’s complex (visit from outside only, including the President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Ba Dinh Square and his Residence Complex, One Pillar Pagoda), to visit Temple of Literature, to visit Hoan Kiem Lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on the Jade Island in the middle of the Lake.
- Hanoi by night: Dinner on your own and free to explore Hanoi by night and overnight in Hotel in Hanoi
Day inclusions: Private A/C transfer, tour guide, entrance fees, lunch, water puppet show tickets, hotel in Hanoi and 02 bottles of water.
Day 2 (23 December): HANOI – HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B L, D)
This day takes 3.5 hours driving from Hanoi to Halong, then for discovering of Halong Bay 2 days and stay on Cruise as below activities:
- Hanoi Transfer to Halong: 08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta countryside and have a short break on the way.
- Halong Bay Arrival: 12h30 – 13h00 embark on Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing
- Cruising to explore Halong Bay: 13h30 – 15h30 savor a delectable lunch as cruises among the limestone islands. Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
- Sunset time on Cruise: 16h30 return to Cruise. Continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoying beautiful seascape on the way. Cooking Class and Sunset Party on Sundeck.
- Night-time: 19h00 – Have dinner is served, socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around and overnight on board.
Day inclusions: Transfer as shuttle bus to Halong, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, dinner, entrance fee, private A/C cabin on Halong cruise, cruising as following itinerary
Day 3 (24 December): HALONG BAY – NOI BAI AIRPORT THEN FLIGHT TO HUE (B, L)
Good morning Halong then following a cruising and activities of half day to explore more about a natural wonder of the world before return to Hanoi:
- In the morning: Start your day with Tai Chi Exercises or a photo hunt then have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone. Exploring around the area or visit a floating house and learn about the daily life of the local fishermen who live there.
- Check-out time: Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
- Cruise to discover more Halong Bay: Keep on cruising head back to harbour and exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang Fishing Village, Dog Islet, and more.
- Lunch on Board: Return to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- Disembark Cruise: After disembarking, our team will pick you up then return to Hanoi, You will use shuttle bus from Halong to Bac Ninh provice where private transfer without tour guide will wait for you here then transfer you to Noi Bai airport.
- Transfer to Noi Bai Airport for Hue’s Flight: Take a shuttle bus from Halong bay to Bac Ninh then private transfer without tour guide will drive you to Noi Bai airport. To do procedure for checking in Noi Bai airport for flight to Hue, the flight takes 1 hours and 20 munites to Hue.
- Hue arrival and pick up: Impress Travel tour guide and private transfer to welcome you into Hue by name sign then driving to Hue city center. It is 15 km (30 munites) from Phu Bai airport to Hue city center.
- Hue at night: Check in hotel then your free time to have an own dinner, our local tour guide will suggest you best place to have a dinner and over-night in hotel, Hue city
Day inclusions: Transfer as shuttle bus to Bac Ninh provice, and private A/C transfer to pick up to Hoi Bai airport with tour guide, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, cruise in Halong bay, hotel in Hue City
Day 4 (25 December): HUE CITY TOUR FULL DAY – DRIVE TO HOI AN (B, L)
Hue city is one of ancient citadel of Vietnam, to explore the charming city with visiting of Pagoda, Imperial City, and Boat Trip on Perfume River, Tomb of Emperor – Tu Duc then leaving Hue by private transfer to Hoi An.
- Perfume River Boat Trip: After breakfast and then transferring to the pier for a motor dragon boat ride along Perfume River, the first impression is a green and peaceful on both side of the river to Thien Mu Pagoda.
- Thien Mu Pagoda: It is the magnificent architecture was found in 17th century, it is one of the most ancient pagoda in Hue.
- Hue Imperial City Centre: This journey to Imperial Citadel, Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynasty Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, and Thai Hoa Palace.
- Have a lunch: Enjoy lunch at Vietnamese restaurant for special dishes in Hue Vietnam.
- King’s Tombs of Tu Duc: It is one of the most beautiful works of royal architecture of the Nguyen dynasty. The tomb lies in a boundless pine forest, 8 km from Hue.
- Hue Transfer to Hoi An: Leaving Hue for Hoi An (140 km ~ 3 hour drive by car/ van)
- Hoi An arrival and overnight: Arrival in Hoi An, check in hotel, free time to have your own dinner and discovering Hoi An ancient trade town at night.
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, guide, boat trip, entrance fee, breakfast, lunch, hotel in Hoi An
Day 5 (26 December): HOI AN – DANANG FLIGHT TO HO CHI MINH CITY (B)
Good morning Hoi An then spend a half day of walking tour to visit all highlights of Hoi An. Leaving your hotel by private transfer with tour guide to walking area of Hoi An Ancient Trade Town where we will be visited most attractive places here. Hoi An is very charming & pure town, it is very camp place to stay here for relaxing, if you like to stay here more please suggest your inquiry to Travel Consultant we will customize this tour as longer stay in this town.
- Tan Ky Old House: Leaving hotel by private car / van to visit an almost perfect example of a 18th Merchant’s residence in this major commercial port town.
- Japanese covering bridge. It is a unique bridge that covering cross Thu Bon River and since the building of this site had started in 1593.
- Hoi Quan Phuc Kien Temple it is one of the five famous Assembly Halls Hoian, Fukien Assembly Hall had erected around 1690 to function as a place for the Chinese ethnic group from Fukien, China to socialize and worship.
- We return to the hotel for check out at noon then it is free time to arrange your own lunch.
- Transfer to Leaving Hoi An to Da Nang for flight to Ho Chi Minh city, departure time will be confirmed by local tour guide, it takes 45 minutes ~ 32 km from Hoi An city center to Da Nang airport.
- Flight to Ho Chi Minh City: It takes one hours and half for domestic flight from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Ho Chi Minh City Arrival Then you will welcomed by Impressers to arrange a private transfer to Ho Chi Minh City downtown.
- Sai Gon by Night: Check in hotel then your time is free to explore Saigon at night and have your own dinner. Impress Travel also offer for dinner on Saigon River Cruise, if you are interested in having dinner on the cruise please pay for an extra cost at US $42 / per person.
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, tour guide, breakfast, water, entrance fee (s) and hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 6 (27 December): HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR – CU CHI TUNNELS (B, L)
A day to visit Cu Chi Tunnels and all of most attractive places in Ho Chi Minh city, we are going to visit Cu Chi Tunnels in the morning then return to Ho Chi Minh city for lunch before take a half day city tour of Saigon.
- Visiting Cu Chi Tunnel. Impressers come and pick you up then leaving Ho Chi Minh City to Cu Chi Tunnels, it takes 40 munites – 30 KM to Cu Chi then we are watching a short introductory video showing how they were constructed, then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Also on display are various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers. For those interested, there’s even the opportunity to fire off rounds from an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range
- Have a lunch: The lunch will be served in Ho Chi Minh City after you return from visit Cu Chi tunnels, it is also served by Vietnamese food if you don’t like Vietnamese food we will customize your lunch as your enquiry.
- Ho Chi Minh Half day city tour: This will be arranged after lunch then you will visit most highlights in Saigon such as The Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Post Office, the Reunification Palace, The War Remnants Museum and Ben Thanh Market for shopping before return to the hotel.
- Free time and overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 7 (28 December): HO CHI MINH CITY – MEKONG DELTA: FULL DAY (B, L)
A full day to visit Mekong River Delta, it is one of highlight in Vietnam, you will explore the rural life of the world of water in the wet land of southern part of Vietnam.
- Transferring to My Tho: Leaving Ho Chi Minh City at 08:00am for 02 hours driving with land transfer from Ho Chi Minh City to My Tho city, enjoying sightseeing with countryside scenery along the way to visit Mekong Delta
- My Tho arrival: 10:00 am, arrival in My Tho town, getting embark a motor boat for a leisurely cruising tour along the tributary of the Mekong Delta River for a close-up view of local rural life style with the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank.
- Visit Tortoise Island: It is a boat to procedure you to this island, at disembark the baot for a while, start wandering around through the island and orchard gardens where you can try tasting with honey tea and some various samples of fresh juicy tropical fruits while listening to the traditional classical music being performed by the local music band.
- Have a lunch: It is served you by local restaurant with local foods in Mekong that sureto bring you local tast of dilicous lunch as Mekong Delta Cuisine.
- To discover rural life and coconut candy workshop: Tour continued with a visit to a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste a delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you take a horse driven cart tour moving along the villages for more sightseeing
- Rowing Sampan: Taking a hand rowing sampan for a while, moving through Mekong Delta small cannels thickly covered with water coconut forests for a great real experience of the rural life on water of the Mekong Delta region
- Taking motor boat back to pier. Disembark, meet again the driver for two hours driving back to HCM city
- Return to Ho Chi Minh City it is 2 hours again on private transfer to Ho Chi Minh City, your arrival back to your hotel in central HCM city, check in, free time!
Overnight in HCM city
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, tour guide, breakfast, entrance fee, hotel, lunch, boat trip in Mekong
Day 8 (29 December): HO CHI MINH CITY FLIGHT TO SIEM REAP AND VISIT ANGKOR THOM (B, L)
This day to leave Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam by international flight departure from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap. Then you are welcomed and arrange a half of day tour to visit the kingdom of wonder.
- Flight to Siem Reap: Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Tan San Nhat airport for flight to Siem Reap. It takes 1.30 hours flight then arriving in Siem Reap where you will be welcomed by Impress Travel Team then transfer to hotel in city center.
- Have a Lunch: Your lunch is served in Siem Reap at local restaurant as Khmer Cuisine, a little time to break before keeping on explore the kingdom of wonder.
- Explore Angkor Wat Temple Complex: After lunch, the tranquil Siem Reap Town is our base for visiting the world famous temples of the ancient city Angkor, which was the capital of the powerful Khmer Empire from 802 AD to 1350 AD. Upon leaving Siem Reap Town we set off on a short drive to the archeological area and spend our time to visit the most striking structures. They are the South Gate of Angkor Thom which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, and the Terrace of the Leper King and the architectural masterpiece of Angkor Wat. We stroll around this massive monument, exploring the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple.
- Night time at Siem Reap: Your free time to have your own dinner and explore the city at night. Overnight in Siem Reap City.
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, tour guide, lunch, entrance fee, hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 9 (30 December): SIEM REAP – ANGKOR TEMPLES (B, L)
A full day to visit a most important archaeological site in South-East Asia. UNESCO has set up a wide-ranging programmed to safeguard this symbolic site and its surroundings.
- Visit Angkor Complex: To explore the Angkor Complex with the jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm. There are enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers which embrace themselves in the stone foundations of this structure giving the impression of man's creation being reclaimed by the powerful forces of nature. We also visit some nearby temples including Banteay Kdei, Sra Srong, Ta Keo, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevado. They almost belong to the small circuit according to the archaeologist's division.
- Leaving this area, to discover various famous temples of the grand circuit such as Preah Khan, Kravan, Neak Pean, Krol Ko, Ta Som, East Mebon and Pre Rup.
- We round off our exciting day with a walk up to Phnom Bakheng Hill to admire the spectacular sunset over these sandstone monuments.
- Overnight in Siem Reap
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, lunch, entrance fee, hotel with breakfast
Day 10 (31 December): BOAT TRIP IN TONLE SAP LAKE THEN DEPARTURE (B)
It is the last day to 10-day tour to explore Vietnam & Cambodia to be spent morning time of exploring Tonle Sap Lake, lunch is arranged by yourself before packing up and leaving Siem Reap city for a flight back home or next destination.
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake: It is a famous Tonle Sap Lake on a boat trip out. This shallow lake boasts one of the largest natural fresh water bodies in Southeast Asia. The boat navigates along a small river towards the gigantesque lake, giving us a chance to explore floating village, local life style closes up, friendly children in small boats and fishermen pulling in morning catch. This excursion is all depending on your departure time.
- Siem Reap Departure: Transfer to Siem Reap Airport for departure to the next destination or flight back home. Thank you very much for joining tour with Impress Travel, hopefully you enjoy tour very much with us.
Day Inclusions: Transfer, tour guide, entrance fee, boat trip and breakfast in hotel
Please kindly let me know some info as follows:
- Your flight time details, then I will arrange all the services follow your flight.
- About your kids, How old are they, we have special for your kid
- About accommodation, what kind of room do you need?
- Accommodation based on Twin/Double sharing room, (notice: a single room is surcharged following single supplement policy/ all room night including daily hotel breakfast.
- Cruise in Ha Long bay base on Twin/ Double sharing cabin, ( notice: a single cabin is surcharged following single supplement policy, full meal on board
- All the meals as mentioned in the detailed itinerary (B = Breakfast = 09; L = Lunch = 08; D = Dinner = 01)
- Entrance Fee to visit attractive places are mentioned as itinerary
- Private Car/Van/Bus with air- conditioned and good experienced driver.
- Boat trip in Perfume River in Hue city to visit Thien Mu Pagoda,
- Boat trip in Mekong Delta, Boat Trip in Tonle Sap Lake
- Experienced English speaking tour guides as specified ( French speaking guide/ Chinese speaking guide are available on request )
- Complimentary drink water and Tissue on Van/Bus/Van as mentioned on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- International flight fly in and out Vietnam
- All domestic flight ticket during the tour: Hanoi – Hue, Da Nang – Sai Gon; Saigon – Siem Reap, Siem Reap - Hanoi; please see the supplement charge as separately noted )
- Kayaking in Halong Bay ( available on request at reception on board )
- Excess baggage fees levied by airlines
- VISA Invitation letter and visa fee
- All the meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides, crew members, hotel porters, water, sampan rowers. Etc...
- Any personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, drinks, mini bar, etc. and others not mentioned
- Early check-in ( before 14:00 ) and late check-out ( later than 12:00 mid-noon )
EXTRA COST FOR 04 LOCAL FLIGHTS IN THE TOUR with VIETNAM AIRLINES:
Local Flight from HANOI – HUE: $105USD/ PER ONE WAY TICKET
Local Flight from DANANG – HO CHI MINH: $110USD/ PER ONE WAY TICKET
Local Flight from HO CHI MINH – SIEM REAP: $215USD/ PER ONE WAY TICKET
HOTELS & CRUISE IN HALONG BAY SELECTED
HOTEL NAMES, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITES
HANOI PEARL HOTEL – DELUXE CITY VIEW
Ha Long Bay
SEALIFE HOTEL – SUITE ( upgrade to EXECUTIVE CABIN )
ELDORA HOTEL – DELUXE CITY VIEW
HOI AN TRAILS – SUPERIOR
Ho Chi Minh city
GRAND SILVERLAND HOTEL – PREMIER
SEAM SIEM REAP HOTEL - DELUXE
Notice: The selected are subject to change in to a similar category in case of fully booked.