Individual Nature of Mekong (Xeo Quyt - Can Tho) Tour: 2 Days
The true experiences of the amazing Mekong Tour on the relaxing way: 2-day to explore the authentic journey of Dong Thap, Xeo Quyt Forest and Can Tho by the small sampans via the stunning beauty of Mekong River Delta. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the hotline (Whatsapp, Zalo, Viber, Skype) at +84.912 379 189 - Mr. Alex
Subject: Xeo Quyt Forest Tour
I am interested in your Xeo Quyt Forest Tour (2 days) for two people on about the 6th August. However I can not find any details of price on your website.
Can you please send me more details including the hotel in Can Tho City.
HO CHI MINH - DONG THAP- XEO QUYT- CAN THO-2 days
DAY 1: HO CHI MINH - DONG THAP- XEO QUYT- CAN THO
- Morning: Our tour guide pick you up at your hotel at 8 am and depart to Mekong Delta to discovery Can Tho Province. First, we stop in My Hiep, take a 3 – hour boat trip cruising through Rung Tram Forest which was used by the so – called Viet Cong Army during the anti – American wartime as a base called Xeo Quyt. That was a vast forest with deserted canal surrounded by aquatic grass and plants, tall trees and vines.
- Afternoon: after enjoying your lunch at a local restaurant of Xeo Quyt base and proceed to Can Tho.
- Arrival at Can Tho, check in and relax. Then have dinner at a restaurant on the boat with special foods and overnight at Can Tho.
DAY 2: CAN THO - HO CHI MINH
- Morning: After having breakfast, see around Cai Rang floating market for visiting and shopping. Take a 2 and a half hour boat trip to see the peaceful natural setting and tranquil life in rural Vietnam.
- Then visit My Khanh small village to enjoy tropical food and traditional music and have lunch.
- Afternoon: After that back to Ho Chi Minh City and end of tour.
PRICE: $223/PERSON (PRICED ON A PRIVATE TRIP FOR 2 PEOPLE)
- Transportation in private car with air – conditioning.
- Hotel 3 stars.
- Entrance fees.
- Insurance travel.
- Mineral water & wet tissue for every day.
- English speaking tour guide.
• Personal expense and other services, which are not mentioned in the program.
• Tip and gratuities.
• Infant under 04 years old: free of charge.
• Children from 05 – 8 years old: 50% charge of the tour fare.
• Children from 08 – 11 years old: 75% charge of the tour fare.
• The schedule might be changed, depend on the fact of situation however sightseeing is still ensure.