Welcome to Hanoi, Impress Travel Team will be await for you at Noi Bai Airport, your welcome sign name to recognize where is Impressers then as following what are you doing in the first day:
- HA NOI ARRIVAL: Arriving in Hanoi, our guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel.
- LUNCH TIME: It is free time after you check in hotel, you will have your own lunch or relaxing at hotel.
- HANOI WALKING STREET FOOD TOUR - 3 HOURS: We eat as we go, trying seasonal fruits and sampling a tasty French-inspired snack from a street cart. Walking through the maze of bustling streets that make up Hanoi’s Old Quarter.Trying a Hanoi dish Banh Cuon at a local eatery . Our next two snack stops are at outdoor barbeque stalls. We sit down with the Hanoi locals and sample various meat, vegetable and bread specialties that are flame grilled over hot coals for extra flavour. It’s then time for dessert as we venture down a small alley to join in the local tradition of feasting on fresh fruit served in a cup and smothered with crushed iced and condensed milk – this speciality is one not to be missed!. Your local guide will then take you to one of Hanoi’s best kept secrets, a hidden street food restaurant to taste top ten street foods in Hanoi is Banh My Hanoi, Vietnamese Rice Wine and famous Egg Coffee
- HANOI BY NIGHT: Your hotel is located in the center of Hanoi old quarter where you can step out to explore the stores and find good places to eat and drink and enjoy the night.
WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Tour guide, hotel, private A/C transfer to pick up, street food tour as dinner with your local tour guide
Impress Travel Team will come to your hotel and pick you up to get started from your hotel at 800 AM then starting for an amazing city tour, visiting the most attractive places in Hanoi.
- HO CHI MINH PRESIDENT COMPLEX: On Leaving the hotel transfer to visit this outstanding place. It includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the Vietnamese great father or uncle Ho, President and Ho Chi Minh’s stilt House – where he lived on and off from 1958 to 1969
- ONE PILLAR PAGODA: This pagoda is a group of structures consisting of a pagoda and a tower built in the middle of a square lake. Leave One Pillar Pagoda
- WEST LAKE & TRAN QUOC PAGODA: It is the oldest pagoda in Hanoi, located beside West Lake.
- LUNCH is served with Vietnamese cuisine and Asian style food, if you don’t like Vietnamese food or have a speacial request on food please let our travel consultant know, we will arrange suitable food for you.
- TEMPLE OF LITERATURE:This is the famous Temple of Confucius in Hanoi, northern Vietnam. The temple hosts the "Imperial Academy", Vietnam's first national university. The temple was built in 1070 at the time of Emperor Ly Thanh Tong.
- VIETNAM MUSEUM OF ETHNOLOGY: This museum is very specialized & the most interesting one in Hanoi with many different items relating the 54 Vietnamese ethnic groups.
- HOAN KIEM LAKE AND NGOC SON TEMPLE: Here is the last place to visit on the city tour, we will walk around the lake and visit Ngoc Son temple before having a Cyclo Tour.
- TAKE A HOUR ON CYCLO: To ride around the old quarter, it is great and experience watching the busy & narrow streets in the old quarter from a CYCLO.
- DINNER: This dinner will be arranged by yourself, your last meal before leaving hotel for the night train.
- NIGHT TRAIN TO LAO CAI: Impressers pick you up at your hotel, then transfer to the Hanoi train station where for the night train to Lao Cai – stay overnight on train for 8 hours.
WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Private A/C transfer, tour guide, hotel, breakfast, lunch, cyclo, entrance fee, night train to Sapa
- The night train arrives in Lao Cai station at 6 AM
- Take driving up from Lao Cai station to at an elevation of 1600 metres, Sapa is a delightful former French hill station situated in the mountainous region of Vietnam’s northwest, close to the Chinese border. The region is home to many ethnic minority groups each wearing their traditional, colourful attire.
- Taking a guided walk through emerald rice paddies and tiny hill tribe villages.
- The afternoon is spent exploring the fabulous markets selling traditional art and crafts, embroidery and silver.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, hotel, breakfast, entrance fee (s)
- Spend the half of day for trekking to hill tribe villages ( Lao Chai village, Ta Van village)
- Return to Sapa town by van. A refreshing shower will be arranged before your train in Sapa or Lao Cai
- Travel on the overnight train back to Hanoi
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), night train ticket to Hanoi
- Hanoi arrival in early morning and having short break, shower & breakfast in mini – hotel before departure to Halong bay at 8 AM
- Departure from Hanoi and then the drive takes around 3 hours with a refreshment break en route
- Arrive into Halong Bay at midday and transfer to your comfortable junk and begin your cruise around majestic Halong Bay accompanied by a delicious lunch
- Explore limestone caves dotted around the bay, soak up the sun on the top deck.
- In the evening the chef will prepare a splendid meal comprised of fresh seafood dishes.
- Overnight on cruise in Halong bay
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, dinner, entrance fee, cabin on halong cruise.
- Enjoy an early morning swim followed by breakfast
- Visit Luon Cave before cruising back to the main harbor for your drive to Hanoi
- Halong bay – Hanoi airport for flight to Hue
- Overnight in Hue city hotel
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, cruise in Halong bay, hotel in Hue city
- After breakfast transferring to the pier for a luxurious dragon boat ride along Perfume River, As you glide along enjoy the luscious greenery and peacefulness on both sides of the river
- Hue Vietnam
- The first visit is at Thien Mu pagoda, the magnificent architecture was found in the 17th century
- Hue city centre to visit the Imperial Citadel, Flag Tower, Noon Gate, Nine Dynasty Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace.
- Enjoy lunch at a restaurant offering the special cuisine of Hue Vietnam.
- After lunch, the next visit is to King’s Tombs of Tu Duc and the handicraft villages to watch crafting such as conical hat making, bronze-casting and incense-making.
- Stay overnight in Hue
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, entrance fee, boat trip in Hue, hotel in Hue city
- Depart to Hoi An. Stop on Hai Van Mountain Pass of 30 km length, and then have a lunch in Danang
- On arrival in Hoi An, enjoy a walking tour of this charming traditional town now listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Stay overnight in a Hoi An ancient trade town hotel
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch entrance fee, hotel in Hoi An
- Spend a day of leisure on the beach or wandering around. Consider having clothes made by one of the expert and inexpensive tailors Hoi An is famous for SHOPPING.
- Stay overnight in Hoi An
AVAILABLE OPTIONS TO DO THIS DAY, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:
- Cooking class & lunch
- Tra que cooking class, gardening & lunch
- Boat trip to visit kim bong wood carving village
- Boat trip to thanh ha pottery village
What is included today: Breakfast, hotel in Hoi AN
- We take an early flight this morning at 7:45 am, arriving to Saigon at 8:40 am, transfer down-town and check-in at our hotel before our city tour of this bustling Saigon started.
- Visit the Binh Tay Market in Cho Lon; stopover at Thien Hau, a 150 year old Chinese Temple; then to a Lacquer wares workshop and the Jade Emperor pagoda.
- In the afternoon visit the War Remnants Museum, the Notre Dame Cathedral and the historic Central Post Office,
- We’ll drop you off at your hotel around 5:30 pm.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, hotel in HCM
- Depart Saigon at 8:00 am from your hotel for a morning excursion to Tay Ninh to the Great Cao Dai Temple (a place to worship a mixture of Buddhism, Confucius, Taoism, Hinduism and Christianity). We see the noon mass at the temple (1 hour).
- Lunch in Tay Ninh.
- In the afternoon we visit the Cu Chi outdoor museum to learn about the infamous tunnel systems of the Viet Cong. Take this opportunity to get a unique understanding of the guerillas underground fight strategies during the war and crawl through 50 – 100 meters of the 200 km tunnel system.
- On the way back to Saigon, the local rice paper workshops, and views of Vietnam countryside and paddy fields are pleasant sights.
- We’ll drop you off at your hotel around 5:30 pm.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
- Depart Saigon at 8:00 am from your hotel. Head south to Cai Be. Upon arrival at 10:30 am, board a boat for a journey through the Mekong floating market. See how river life goes on here, watch the trading between merchant ships and local farmers. Alive and exciting.
- Cruise through the secluded canals and cross the Mighty Mekong to an island where we will stop to enjoy fresh seasonal fruit before boating to Vinh Long.
- Back on the bus for our trip to Can Tho to stay overnight
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, hotel in Can Tho, Boat trip and bicycle in My Tho.
- We start the boat trip before 08:00 am otherwise you may not see the busiest time of the floating market.
- We take a boat trip exploring the vibrant floating market of Cai Rang, which the trading way is unique; each boat usually sells one particular item, whether it be pumpkins, pineapples, sugar canes.
- Lunch at local restaurant on the way back to Saigon via My Tho
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, entrance fee, and hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
- Your free leisure time. Try the shopping in Ho Chi Minh City center – Super Markets or Ben Thanh market.
- You will be transferred to the Ho Chi Minh city airport via your schedule flight back home or continue your journey to visit other cities in Vietnam.
- We hope you enjoyed your trip and to see you again one-day in Vietnam.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast