How many ethnic minority people in sapa and who are they?
Sapa is very famous hilly & mountainous land in north-western part of Vietnam. For long time ago, sapa has become one of tourist attaction for Vietnamese people & foreigners. When travelers come to visit the north of vietnam, do not miss this chance to visit Sapa, why? Because of Sapa’s imposing scenery with valleys, mountain as Fansipan to know this is one of a roof of Indochina penisula, the hills and valleys are places for ethnic people creating the rice terrace those are look like as the beatiful pictures, coming sapa travelers to know the detersified culture that drawing up the clourful life along the trip to show up on this land – Sapa. Can not tell you exactly how many ethnic groups in Sapa but we can list the most outstanding of ethnic mimorities group you are going to meet on the way travelling in Sapa.
1. Black Hmong People are home at Cat Cat village, Shin Chai Village, Lao Chai Village and somewhere to see in Sapa market or on trekking way to remote village
2. Red Dzao people who you can see them appear with red craft wearing on the head, it is so easy to find them out in Sapa market, their home lands are Ta Phin village, Seo Trung Ho Village, Giang Ta Chai village, Su Pan Village and Nam Tong village…
3. Dzay people, where are they to find them out in Sapa? That is on the main trekking way as well-known Ta Van village, where is your home land here – Ta Van.
4. Tay people are living in a large valley and near stream where is very famous tourist attaction naming Ban Ho village.
Here is the most popular ethnic groups should be known then find them out with particular culture ansd traditon.
SAPA TOURS – REAL TRAVEL, LIFE EXPERIENCES
- Where is Sapa in Vietnam? Sapa is a district of Lao Cai province which is located in the North-West of Vietnam at an altitude of 1,600 meters above sea level It is situated 38 kilometers from Lao Cai City and 376 kilometers from Hanoi Capital.
- Ways of getting to Sapa from Hanoi? To go to Sapa, most travelers use one of two options: either to travel by road or rail. There are no airports in the area. Most visitors choose to travel by overnight train; It’s less arduous and safer than a bus or motorbike, and a lot cheaper than hiring a private car / van to Sapa. If you travel by night train, it is a comfortable trip and takes around 8 hours and 20 minutes to reach Lao Cai. The final 34 kilometers to Sapa is by minibus or private transfer.If you do not want to travel by rail you can choose the alternative options by open buses or sleeper buses or private car from Hanoi to Lao Cai on the expressway and then on to Sapa, It takes around 4.5 – 5 hours driving up to Sapa on the expressway.
- When is the best time to go to Sapa in Vietnam? Here are some annual weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: The months of January, February, October, November and December have nice weather with a good average temperature. A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months of April, May, June, July, August, September and October. There are dry periods. in January, February and December. The warmest month is April. The coolest month is December. August is the wettest month and December is the driest month.
- People, culture, history and traditions in Sapa: In fact, visitors can meet 24 ethnic groups, each with its own language, culture, style of colorful clothes, customs and traditions. This means Sapa is a large multi-cultural area. However each ethnic minority group live in different settings; a true wonder to behold on your journey to explore this most attractive of landscapes - Sapa.
- The attractive places in Sapa: Sapa town, Sapa ethnic minority villages: Cat Cat Village, Shin Chai Village, Lao Chai Village, Sin Chai Village, Ta Van village, Giang Ta Chai Village, Ban Ho Village and Ta Phin Village. Sapa markets: Bac Ha Market on Sundays, Coc Ly Market on Tuesdays and Can Cau Market on Saturdays, Fansipan mountain. The waterfalls: Love waterfall and Silver Waterfall). The ancient rock field, Ham Rong Flower Garden and Tram Ton Pass.
- Sapa Tours’s products: Impress Travel offers various Sapa tours.These include: Sapa classic tours to visit Sapa town and the hill tribe villages, Sapa trekking (easy trek, medium trek & hard trek) to discover the remote ethnic minority villages & conquer Fansipan’s highest mountain peak. Sapa market tours, Sapa Mountain biking tours and our Sapa homestay with an ethnic family.
- Sapa tours’s booking center: Email: Sapatours@impresstravel.com & call to Mr. Alex Impress Travel Manager at his cell-phone (+84) 9123 79 189
The keyword relates to this topic: Sapa tours, How many ethnic minority people in Sapa and who are they?, Sapa Vietnam tours, Indochina Tours - Impress Travel