The full-day trip will bring your family out of Ho Chi Minh bustling city to explore the realities of local daily life in the wetland – Mekong River delta.
- Taking two hours driving from Ho Chi Minh City to My Tho
- To explore Mekong River Delta by taking a sampan cruising along the tributaries of the Mekong River for a close-up view of local life. Wandering through Islands and orchards where you can taste some of a huge variety of tropical fruits and listening to traditional music.
- Having a local lunch and then riding a bicycle around local village Taking sampan back to the harbor for two hours driving back to Ho Chi Minh city
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel, then your family will have movement by private car to visit Cu Chi Tunnels for 4 hours then return to Ho Chi Minh City for farewell lunch before leaving Ho Chi Minh City to Tan San Nhat Airport for departure.
- Cu chi tunnels where we firstly watch a short introductory video showing how they were constructed, then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Also on display are various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters made by 500-pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers. For those interested, there’s even the opportunity to fire off rounds from an AK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range After Cu Chi tunnels,
- Return Ho Chi Minh city for lunch
- After lunch, your family will be transferred to Tan San Nhat airport via your scheduled flight back home or continues your journey to visit other cities in Vietnam.
- We hope your family enjoyed the trip and see you again!
Tell us what you want to do for your family Ho Chi Minh City Tour and we will design a tour that is suitable & matching with your expectations. Email:Hochiminhs@impresstravel.com or to speak to our experts at (+84)-9123 79189