Four-Day Unique Muslim Ho Chi Minh City South Vietnam Tour Package
This tour designs for Muslim followers to visit Ho Chi Minh City, the package 4 days / 3 nights is the best time to visit the most of highlights of the southern land of Vietnam. Ho Chi Minh City is one of two major cities of Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh is not capital of Vietnam but it is center of economy, trade, transportation, tourism and business of Vietnam. It is an the most active and busting city in Vietnam. This package sure for a great choice and most saving for Muslim followers. Email: email@example.com
Day 1: DAY 1: HO CHI MINH CITY ARRIVAL
- (Halal Dinner included)
- Xin Chao Ho Chi Minh City, upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat airport, greets by Impress Travel Team( Driver and tour guide) and transfer to hotel for check-in. A Short sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City: Lamson Mosque, The Hundred Years Red Cathedral (Notre Dame Cathedral), The Old Post Office and The People’s Committee Hall, visit China Town, free time for shopping. Dinner. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City ( Saigon is the former name)
Day 2: DAY 2: HO CHI MINH CITY – CU CHI TUNNEL – HCM CITY
- Breakfast / Halal Lunch / Halal, Dinner included
- After breakfast, we will leave Ho Chi Minh city for a one and half hour driving to Cu Chi where human knowledge has been enriched by experiencing a web-like tunnels system of more than 200km in length which used to be the shelters of guerrillas during the war against American troops. After Cu Chi Tunnels' visiting, we return to Ho Chi Minh for lunch. Then visit the Mosque for paying, War museum, the famous lacquer ware factory and the handicraft centre, shopping at Ben Thanh market.
- A sumptuous dinner awaits you at Saigon halal restaurant.
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 3: DAY 3: HO CHI MINH CITY – MY THO MEKONG DELTA – HO CHI MINH CITY
- Breakfast / Vegetarian Lunch / Halal Dinner included
- After breakfast, Ho Chi Minh City departure to visit Mekong river delta, a two hour drive to My Tho will expose the colourful outskirt life as well as picturesque rice fields along the journey. Upon arrival, get on a boat trip up Mekong River stop at Thoi Son island to visit honey bee-farm, coconut candy workshop. Then taste seasonal fruits, enjoy traditional folk songs at local people house. Walk along the village to see the authentic life of the local and challenge your bargaining power at cottage handicraft shops. Have Vegetarian lunch for Muslim followers by local people. After lunch, an adventurous sampan ride in palm shading creeks will be the next experience of the Riverside region. After that going back Ho Chi Minh City.
- Dinner. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 4: DAY 4: DEPARTURE HO CHI MINH CITY
- Breakfast included
- A farewell to Ho Chi Minh city today. After breakfast, free time until transfer to airport for departure flight and with sweet memories.
- Goodbye Ho Chi Minh City, see again one-day.
What's included in this trip
- 3 nights’ Accommodation at the hotel with daily breakfast ( Twin or triple room )
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- ( 1 Halal Lunch, Vegetarian Lunch + 3 Halal Dinner )
- Private land transportation as per itinerary
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places
- Private boat trip as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private escorted tour with English speaking guide or on your request
What's excluded in this trip
- Optional tour & Insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Tipping for Tour Guide and driver ( 3usd/pax/day )
- International flights
For the best travel dealing of Muslim South Vietnam Tour, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org for the best price.