HO CHI MINH CITY – CU CHI - MEKONG 4 DAYS
The tour departs 4th April 2018 and ends 7th April 2018
Minium 2 pax to go
(HO CHI MINH – CUCHI - MEKONG DELTA – HO CHI MINH)
Start package with sightseeing tour in Saigon and then to the Cu Chi Tunnels – an amazing network of tunnels which stretched for over 250 kilometers, give the visitor a unique experience and a feel of what underground life in the American war was. Taking two hours driving to My Tho (Mekong River Delta), take a sampan cruising along the tributaries of the Mekong River for a close-up view of local life. Wander through orchards where you can taste some of a huge variety of tropical fruits.
TOUR IN BRIEF:
- Day 1 -4th April 2018 : HO CHI MINH CITY ARRIVAL
- DAY 2 -5th April 2018: HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR & CU CHI TUNNELS VISITING (B, L) –DELUXE GROUP TOUR
- DAY 3 -6th April 2018: HO CHI MINH CITY – MY THO – MEKONG DELTA (B, L) – DELUXE GROUP TOUR
- DAY 4 -7th April 2018: FREE AT LEISURE OR SHOPPING THEN TRANSFER TO TAN SON NHAT AIRPORT (B)
TOUR IN DETAILED
Day 1 -4th April 2018: HO CHI MINH CITY ARRIVAL
What is included today: Transfer, hotel in Ho Chi Minh city
DAY 2 -5th April 2018: HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR & CU CHI TUNNELS VISITING (B,L) – DELUXE GROUP TOUR
- PICKUP TIME FROM 08.00AM – 08.30AM, and start our tour with:
- The Reunification Palace: Here on April 30th 1975 the ‘American War’ officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
- War Remnants Museum: Formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, this is a poignant display of the futility of war.
- Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office: Built between 1877 and 1883 this is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
- Jade Emperor Pagoda: Built in 1909 in honor of the supreme Taoist god, this is one of the most spectacularly atmospheric temples in HCMC, stuffed with statues of phantasmal divinities and grotesque heroes. The pungent smoke of incense fills the air, obscuring the exquisite woodcarvings.
- Lunch is served at local Pho restaurant. After that, we will drive about 1,5hrs to Cu Chi tunnels. Upon arrival, we start with:
- Watch a brief of propaganda video, which explains how the tunnels were used to successfully defeat American military forces in combat.
- The tour continues and the guide explains some traps that were placed in the jungles of Vietnam to either maim American soldiers or create panic amongst the ranks.
- From here, you can enter one of the tunnel entrances and crawl through the tunnels is a real experience to imagine how people could live there for an extended period!
- There is a gin range where you can try to fire an automatic or semi-automatic weapons for a fee (this fee is not included)
- Take some rest at the end for a taste of Cu Chi boiled tapioca and thinking what humans are capable of when having to defend their home. Drive back to Saigon.
- End of tour, the car will transfer you back to your hotel about 06.00PM – 07.00PM.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
DAY 3 -6th April 2018 : HO CHI MINH CITY – MY THO – MEKONG DELTA (B, L) – DELUXE GROUP TOUR
FREE CITY HOTEL PICKUP, we drive 1,5 hours to My Tho and start to visit:
Upon arrival in My Tho, we get on a motorboat, which shall start off by driving us across the Mekong River to Ben Tre, a beautiful island with many orchards. Here we can enjoy a variety of tropical fruits while listening to traditional South Vietnamese folk songs performed by local artists.
Then, we are going to a coconut candy workshop, where you can see the way to make their living. Try some candy, and taste local confectionery.
Finally, we will have a short rowing boat ride under the shady of green water coconut trees to our main boat, which in turn will take us to a local restaurant for having lunch.
After lunch, we take a short walk or cycling (this is an optional) around the village or you can stay relax at the restaurant.
Back to our boat and cross the river for overview of four islands (Dragon, Unicorn, Turtle, and Phoenix).
Arrival in My Tho, continue our last stop to Vinh Trang pagoda – one of the best-known in the region as the mix of Vietnamese, Chinese and Cambodian culture.
Drive back to Saigon and drop you at your hotel or somewhere in the center as your request.
What is included today: Transfer, tour guide, hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, entrance fee, hotel breakfast, lunch, boat trip in Mekong, bicycle
DAY 4 -7th April 2018: FREE AT LEISURE OR SHOPPING THEN TRANSFER TO TAN SON NHAT AIRPORT (B)
- Your free time at leasure or free to shopping in Ho Chi Minh City center – Supper Markets or Ben Thanh market.
- You will be transferred to the Ho Chi Minh city airport via your schedule flight back home or continues your journey to visit other cities in Vietnam.
- We hope you enjoyed your trip and see you again oneday in Vietnam.
What is included today: Transfer, breakfast
GROUP SIZE OF 2 ADULTS
PRICE PER PERSON BASED ON 3* HOTEL: 165 USD
TOTAL PRICE: 165 USD * 2 ADULTS = 330 USD
LIST OF CATEGORY HOTELS & CRUISE IN EACH CITY
3 Star Hotel to be used
Ho Chi Minh City
Hoang Phu Gia
TOUR INCLUSION & EXCLUSION:
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN TOUR?
- Accommodation based on Twin/Double sharing room, ( notice: a single room is surcharged following single supplement policy/ all room night ncluding daily hotel breakfast.
- All the meals as mentioned in the detailed itinerary
- Entrance Fee to visit attractive places are mentioned as itinerary
- Private Car/Van/Bus with air- conditioned and good experienced driver.
- Boat trip in Mekong delta
- Experienced English speaking tour guides as specified ( French speaking guide/ Chinese speaking guide are available on request )
- Complementary drink water and Tissue on Van/Bus/Van as mentioned on itinerary
WHAT IS EXCLUDED IN TOUR?
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Airport taxt.
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Porter Charges & Camera Fees.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) do not mentioned as in this itinerary
- Tipping for Tour guides, Bus driver, Crew Members in Halong Bay, Boat/ Cruise drivers and if other attendants.
- Other personal Expenses such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Minibar, etc….
- Other services are not specifically mentioned in the tour Itinerary and the above Inclusion
REMARKS OF ITINERARY:
- The hotel list mentioned above is a reference and depends on availability at the moment. In case these hotels are fully booked, we will arrange hotels of at least the same category. Check in time: 14h00, check out time: 12h00
- This program will only be made official after your acceptance; please tell us your expectation on best itinerary this program will be changed at any time for corresponding with your desire.
- Important: This is a proposal for your trip. No service has yet been reserved. We await your confirmation and payment of deposit for making reservations in accordance with the booking conditions.
- We guarantee our services and price for your private trip as mentioned in this itinerary
- We dare say that you'll get and enjoy a memorial sightseeing in Vietnam & Indochina with our experienced operation staff arrangement.
Alex Thuc ( Mr. )
General Manager – Impress Travel TM
Mobile: (+84) 912 379 189 - WHATSAPP/ ZALO/ VIBER
Phone: (+84) 24 666 40 777
VIETNAM TOURS, LAOS TOURS, CAMBODIA TOURS, MYANMAR TOURS!
Head Office in Hanoi: 3rd Floor, No.125 Hoang Ngan Street, Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam
Office in Ho Chi Minh city: 3rd Floor, No.66C Pho Duc Chinh street, Dist 1, HCMC, Viet Nam
Telephone: (+84) 24. 666 40 777 Skype ID: impresstravel
Email: email@example.com Website: www.impresstravel.com
Working hours: 8.30 am - 17.30 pm Local time: GMT+7
Instant Contact in Hanoi (+84) 912 379 189 – Mr. Alex, in Ho Chi Minh City (+84) 966 99 59 88 – Mr. Tommy