WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Tour guide, hotel, private A/C transfer to pick up, street food tour as for dinner with local tour guide
- Departure from Hanoi and then the drive takes around 3 hours with a refreshment break en route
- Arrive into Halong Bay at midday and transfer to your comfortable junk and begin your cruise around majestic Halong Bay accompanied by a delicious lunch
- Explore limestone caves dotted around the bay, soak up the sun on the top deck.
- In the evening the chef will prepare a splendid meal comprised of fresh seafood dishes
What’s inclued:Transfer, tour guide on cruise, halong cruise, entrance fee, hotel breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Enjoy an early morning swim followed by breakfast
- Visit Luon Cave before cruising back to the main harbor for your drive to Hanoi
- On arrival at about 5pm you will be dropped off back at your hotel in Hanoi
What’s included:Transfer, tour guide on cruise, halong cruise, entrance fee, hotel breakfast, lunch, hotel in Hanoi
- President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and residence complex
- Hanoi temple of literature
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- One hour cyclo tour through the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Walking around Hanoi kiem lake and Ngoc Son temple
- Transfer to Airport for Ho Chi Minh City departure and Overnight in Ho Chi minh city
What’s included:Transfer, tour guide, entrance fee, hotel breakfast, lunch, domestic flight, hotel in ho chi minh city
- Visiting The Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office
- The Reunification Palace
- The War Remnants Museum
- Ben Thank market
- Cu chi tunnels – Watching a short introductory video showing how they were constructed, then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. Also on display are various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers. For those interested there’s even the opportunity to fire off rounds from anAK47 or MK16 at the nearby rifle range
What’s included:Transfer, tour guide, entrance fee, hotel breakfast, lunch, hotel in ho chi minh city
- Taking two hours driving from Ho Chi Minh city to My Tho
- Taking a sampan cruising along the tributaries of the Mekong River for a close-up view of local life.
- Wandering through Islands and orchards where you can taste some of a huge variety of tropical fruits and listening traditional music.
- Having a local lunch and then riding bicycle around local village
- Taking sampan back to harbor for 2 hours driving back to Ho Chi Minh city
What’s included:Transfer, tour guide, entrance fee, hotel breakfast, lunch, boat trip in My Tho, bicycle, hotel in ho chi minh city
- You will be transferred to the Ho Chi Minh City airport via your schedule flight back home or continues your journey to visit other cities in Vietnam.
- We hope you enjoyed your trip and see you again!
What’s included: Transfer, tour guide, hotel breakfast
For the best Vietnam package tours 2018, email: email@example.com