Visit Hanoi from 26th July onwards for a 7day Vietnam tour package
Hi am Anish , planning to visit hanoi from 26th july onwards for a 7day tour with my family(me,wife n kid),my kid is 3 year old.we like to include a cruise trip to catba..an island resort in catba ,and a trip to Tam coc Ninh bin.and some shopping in hanoi.we have gone through many agents and their quote..but not satisfied...can u gv a quote which is worth.we already booked our flights and are having e visa.kindly contact in my whatzzapp nmbr.+918.........
North Vietnam 7 day/ 6 night
(Hanoi city – Hoa Lu & Tam Coc – Halong Bay (without going to Cat Ba island)
(Tour includes a stay overnight on a Cruise in Halong Bay, without going to Cat Ba island - Recommended)
Travel Period: From 26 July, 2019 – 01 August, 2019
Participants: 02 Adults + 1 kid aged below 5, private transportation for round trip Airport Transfers, joining a Group tour on Day 3 for the full day trip to Hoa Lu & Tam Coc caves & travelling to Halong bay with a round shuttle bus trip, joint Cruise on Board the Cruise in Halong Bay; 01 Double or Twin cabin on Cruise; Hotel accommodation with 01 Double or Twin room basis, the little child is Free of Charge, sharing existing bed of parent, eating existing foods of parent)
DAY 1 (26 July, 2019): HANOI ARRIVAL – FREE & EASY (NONE)
- Pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city,
- Check in hotel (Note: Hotel check in time officially is from 14:00; Early check in is NOT included and subject tohotel availability and regulation; early check in may available on request )
- Overnight in the hotel
Inclusions: private A/C transfer, hotel accommodation, water
DAY 2 (27 July, 2019): HANOI CITY TOUR – HANOI (B, L)
- Breakfast at the hotel,
- 09.00am, the sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole time from 15 June – 15 August for annual maintenance), a sightseeing of the President Palace (view from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda,
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- In the afternoon, visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained !
- Next is a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in the middle of the lake.
- Enjoy a walking tour in the central Hanoi’s Old quarter for some fun and shopping...
- Back to hotel, free & easy for dinner on own arrangement and own payment
- Overnight in the hotel
Inclusions: private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide in Hanoi, lunch, entrance fee, hotel accommodation, water
DAY 3 (28 July, 2019): HANOI – NINH BINH – HOA LU TEMPLES - TAM COC CAVES FULL DAY (GROUP TOUR, SEAT IN COACH) (B, L)
- Hotel breakfast
- 07h30 – 8h00: Get picked up by our friendly guide then depart for Ninh Binh province
- 09h15: Have a short break for 15 – 20 minutes to relax
- 10h30: Visit Hoa Lư ancient capital of Vietnam between 968 and 1010. You have a chance to learn about Vietnamese history in the feudal system under Dinh, Le and Ly Dynasty
- 11h45: Have buffet lunch in the restaurant with a lot of local foods such as: goat meat, fried rice….
- Vegetarian foods are always available in the buffet lunch
- 13h00: Visit Tam Coc by 1.5 hour bamboo boat. During the boat trip, you will be surprised by the charming beauty here with paddy field, river, water, cloud, sky and stunning cave system. All make a masterpiece which Vietnamese people called “Ha long Bay on land”
- 14h30: Continue the tour with 45 minutes - cycling around the village to discover the life of local people.
- 16h30: Get on the bus to return to Hanoi
- 18h30: Get dropped off at Hotel in Hanoi
- Free time and overnight at hotel in central Hanoi city
Day Inclusions: hotel breakfast, A/C transfer with Group tour, local English speaking tour guide (with group), entrance fee, bicycle, lunch, hotel in Hanoi, water
DAY 4 (29 July, 2019): HANOI - HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B, L, D)
- Pick up at 07:30 am, leaving Hanoi city for Halong Bay (distance 160km, a stop for a break time on half way for a refreshment). You enjoy the drive and sightseeing the peaceful country side scenery during the drive (4 hours),
- On arrival at the at Ha Long bay seaport (around noon time)
- 12.00 mid-day, you aboard the cruise, check in & enjoy a welcome drink while your cabin is assigned.
- Check in the cabin and put luggage in, relax or can do a short exploration tour by going around the cruise to learn about the cruise’s properties and facilities
- A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong Bay.
- It’s a wonderful opportunity to admire thousands of islands and islets with magnificent caves and grottoes at the inside the islands, admiring sparkling stalactites and stalagmites like germs and listening to the legends of the Dragons and the land and sea scape in the area,
- Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs
- You may enjoy extra activities organized on board (depends on each cruise’ program, such as visiting a floating village, going for kayaking (note: extra activities subject to availability, kayaking fee is on own expense, can be available on request at Cruise’s reception))
- Relax on the cruise during the happy hours or may join in a cooking demonstration, watching the sunset on Cruise.
- Dinner is served on the cruise
- After dinner, free at leisure time to relax on Cruise and socialize with other guests or can join in some other evening activities such as squid fishing…,
- Overnight in your cabin on the Cruise.
Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, shuttle bus A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide on cruise only, entrance fee, full board, joint Cruise in Halong bay with 01 Double or Twin cabin
DAY 5 (30 July, 2019): HALONG BAY - HANOI – OVERNIGHT IN HANOI (B, Brunch)
- Early risers may be awarded a great chance to enjoy the sunrise and enjoy the amazingly peaceful breath-taking beauties of Ha Long Bay’s seascape in the early morning.
- Refresh your body & soul with a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
- Breakfast will be served
- You continue to enjoy the sightseeing tour on the cruise until noon time, sightseeing, taking photographs & relax on board
- At about 09:30 – 10:00, pack up your luggage and check out your cabin while cruising returning to the boat pier.
- Lunch will be served on Cruise
- 11:30 am – Return to prier, and disembark the Cruise & say fare well to all crew member,
- Meet again the driver and the bus for another 4 driving back to Hanoi,
- About 16:00 – Arrival back to Hanoi central city, recheck in the hotel
- Free time & Overnight in Hanoi city
Inclusions: breakfast & brunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, Halong cruise – disembark at noon time, A/C land transfer with a shuttle bus, hotel in Hanoi
DAY 6 (31 July, 2019): HANOI – FREE & EASY FOR SHOPPING – OWN ARRANGEMENT (B)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- No tour service included for today, you enjoy a free and easy day on own arrangement for relaxing and shopping
- Overnight at hotel in central Hanoi city
Day Inclusions: hotel breakfast, accommodation
DAY 7 (01 Aug, 2019): HANOI - DEPARTURE (B)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Free and easy time ( if your flight time permits, check out time is before 12:00 mid-day)
- Pick up and transfer (without tour guide service) from central Hanoi city to Noi Bai International airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tour destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of the tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: hotel breakfast, accommodation – check out at 12:00 mid-noon
Price per adult: $340USD x 2 persons
Price per kid under 5 year old: Free of charge (sharing existing bed and foods of parent)
Participants: 02 Adults + 1 kid aged below 5, private transportation for round trip Airport Transfers, joining a Group tour on Day 3 for the full day trip to Hoa Lu & Tam Coc caves & travelling to Halong bay with a round shuttle bus trip, joint Cruise on Board the Cruise in Halong bay; 01 Double or Twin cabin on Cruise; Hotel accommodation with 01 Double or Twin room basis, the little child is Free of Charge, sharing existing bed of parent, eating existing foods of parent)
Tour exclusion & inclusion
Included in the price
Excluded in the price
- Private Air-conditioned Vehicle to and from hotels, airports, and sightseeing destinations (except joining with a Group tour on Day 3 & travelling to Halong bay with a returned shuttle bus trip, joint Cruise in Halong bay)
- Hotel accommodations with breakfast in the hotels, 01 triple room, daily breakfast,
- 2 day/ 1 night on joint Cruise in Ha Long Bay, 01 Double or Twin cabin, full meal board
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (6 Breakfasts + 4 Lunches + 1 Dinner)
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Squid fishing, Music entertainment,
- Joining a Group tour full day to Hoa Lu & Tam Coc caves
- Boat trip in Tam Coc caves
- Sightseeing with admissions as specified
- English speaking tour guides as specified
- Complimentary water daily.
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- All international & domestic flight & airport taxes
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have
- All other meals not mentioned as from day inclusions
- All other kinds of drinks except water
- Personal expenses
- Early check in and late check out ( official check in time is from 14:00, check out time is from before 12:00 mid-noon )
Hotels & Cruise selected
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
ADAMAS HOTEL – Superior Room
Halong Bay Cruise
SWAN CRUISE – DELUXE Double or Twin
Note: Hotels & Cruise selected are subject to change to other category in case of fully booked
This itinerary is one of the most amazing North Vietnam package tours. To receive the best offer from Impress Travel Vietnam Tour, please do not hesitate to send our team email at email@example.com