Hanoi Trang An and Halong Bay 5 days 4 nights for 2 persons
We are 2 Canadians vacationing in Kuala Lumpur.
We are using my brother’s email and we are interested
to join your Hanoi-Halong Bay and Trang An: 5 days/4nights
Tour Code: HN04.
Please let me know the following:-
1). Tour Price
2). Availability for 2 persons on 8 March 2019
3). Expected to arrive in Hanoi airport at 12.05 noon on 8 March 2019
and depart at 12.50 noon on 12 March 2019
If above date is not available, please advise NEXT available date.
Mrs Geok Lan leung & Dr. Cho Yau Leung
ITINERARY IN DETAILS:
DAY 1 (8 March): HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – Walking and Street foods tour – Private Tour (D)
- 12.05 AM Arrival at Hanoi International Airport, being greeted by our team and transferred you to the hotel in central Hanoi city, check-in or just drop your luggage first and check in later (Notice: hotel official check in is from 14:00; hotel early check in is NOT included, early check is subject to hotel’s availability and regulation; hotel early check in can be available on request).
- Relaxing inside hotel for a while
- Pick up at some 15:30 for doing a street food tour by walking (pick up time can be flexible, we suggest to start in later afternoon as the walking tour can be more exciting and when more local restaurants reopen again to welcome their guests, and food quality also nicer).
- Our street food walking tour will begin with a local beer with snacks sitting on street sides in central Hanoi old quarters/ An alternative can be some none alcoholic drink such as a sugar cane juice which is really a good choice
Next, you may consult with your tour guide to choose 2 or 3 from most popular local dishes from the list below (notice that for each dish, we suggest you should only try just a small sample, should not it too much or you will get full and thus cannot try other local dishes):
- Nộm bò khô: Sweet and sour mixed salad with dried beef (recommended)
- Phở bò or Phở Gà (Noodle soup with chicken or beef) (recommended)
- Bún Chả or Bún Nem (soft noodle soup with grilled pork meat, or deep fried spring rolls) (recommended)
- Bún Thang (soft noodle soup with egg, chicken, and pork, mixed with mushrooms and spring onion)
- Bún Riêu (Soft noodle soup with crab paste)
- Banh Cuon (steamed rice paper rolled with minced pork and mushroom)
- Pho Cuon (steamed rice paper rolling with beef and vegetable.
At the end, we take a walk to a popular coffee shop where we can enjoy a cup of Vietnamese’s coffee or similar for your dessert here. (Vietnam is famous with many special coffee brands (some famous ones such as the Robusta coffee, the Arabica, Weasels coffee, and but just don’t forget a special Hanoi’s egg coffee which is much recommended, an alternative is some ice coffee with milk shake) (for those who do not wish to drink coffe may have some alternative such as Nước Mía (fresh sugarcane Juice) or Sinh tố Hoa quả rầm (tropical fruits with milk shake)
Our street food walking tour can be finished at the coffee or at your hotel on your choice, you can enjoy your free time to continue exploring the exciting Hanoi Old Quarter or our tour guide will escort you back to hotel)
- Free time & Overnight in Hanoi
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide in Hanoi, street foods, hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 02 (09 March): Hanoi City Tour Full Day (B, L) (Group Tour)
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 08:00am, pick up at hotel, the sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August for annual maintenance), a sightseeing of the President Palace (view from outside), President’s fishpond, House on stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda,
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – the founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam for hundreds of years where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- Next is a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem Lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in middle of the lake?
- Watching water puppet show performance.
- 01 hour Cyclo tour in central Hanoi’s old quarter (Cyclo is kind of a 3-wheel bicycle, where you will sit in the front soft chair with shelter, and a local person will in in the back and paddle the 3wheel bike and slowly take you around for sightseeing and taking photographs)
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Return to the hotel and overnight.
Day Inclusions: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, local English speaking tour guide, lunch, Cyclo tour & water puppet tickets, entrance fee, accommodation.
DAY 3 (10 March): HANOI - HOA LU - TAM COC (B, L) (Small Group Tour)
- Good morning, have breakfast at hotel.
- 7.30 – 8.00 AM: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter and transfer to Tam Coc.
- 8.00 – 10.00 AM: Duration of 2 hour transferring, our tour guide will give you the information of Vietnam such as history, culture, people… Especially, we will have a mini game show to teach you how to say and write some Vietnamese simple words such as Xin Chào, Tạm Biệt, Tôi yêu Ninh Bình… on the conical hat which we will give you as a little souvenir and you can wear it during all the trip.
- 10 AM: Arrive in Tam Coc, we will prepare for a boat trip to visit the beautiful Tam Coc, it takes 1.30 hours rowing along Ngo Dong river through the three mysterious caves while enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
- 11.30 AM: We will get on Thanh pier for a short walk to visit Thai Vi Temple which is one of the well-known temple in Ninh Binh and Vietnam. Continuing 10 minutes walking along the valley with rice fields, rivers and lotus ponds for Tam Coc Nature Lodge, where we will spend the interesting time for relaxing & having set menu lunch - Vietnamese food (because there have no halal restaurant in Ninh Binh)
- 13.30 PM: you have a chance to be a fisherman and learn how to catch the fish in the pond or river.
- 14:00 – 15:00 PM: We ride a Luxury Bike to Thung Nang where we ride along the river among of the rice field, lotus ponds and Limestone Mountains. Then continue to ride a bike to discover Dan Khe Trong village where the real picture of the rural countryside in the north of Vietnam.
- 15: 00: Return the Van, drive to visit Hoa Lu Ancient citadel which was built in the 10th century, we will visit the two temples where dedicated to King Dinh & King Le.
- 16:00 PM: Leave Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh province and head back to Hanoi Capital.
- 18:30: Arrive in Hanoi & we will drop you at your hotel in the Old Quarter.
- Dinner is available on your resquest
- Overnight at Hanoi Hotel.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, A/C transfer with complimentary water, local English-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, hotel in Hanoi city, boat trip in Tam Coc, Luxury Bike, lunch & Entrance fees.
DAY 4 (11 March): HANOI – HALONG BAY - HANOI (B, L) (Group Tour)
- Good morning Hanoi then enjoy breakfast at hotel.
- 7.45 – 8.30 AM Our team will pick you up at your hotel.
- Then start for the scenic, 3.5-hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta countryside and have a short break on the way.
- 12h45 – 13h00: You arrive the Tuan Chau Harbor. Then embark the day cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
- 13h00 – 16h45: Start a dreamy cruise to stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have seafood lunch (we serve you with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you) while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, stop at Ba Hang fishing village then sitting in a bamboo boat rowed by locals.
- After the visiting of Fighting-Cock island and the Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung cave) – which has opened to the public since 1998 with stalagmites and stalactites. Back to the Day cruise and continue cruising back to the jetty.
- 16h45: Back to Tourist wharf. Disembark and get on bus to Hanoi.
- 20h30: Arrive at hotel in Hanoi city center.
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Stay Overnight hotel in Hanoi.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, A/C transfer with complimentary water, local English-speaking tour guide, hotel in Hanoi city, Cruise in Halong Bay, Seafood lunch & Entrance fees, bamboo boat rowing.
DAY 5 (12 March): HANOI CITY CENTER TO NOI BAI AIRPORT – DEPARTURE (B) (Private Transfer)
- Good morning Hanoi City, then enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Then free time to explore Hanoi city before transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tourist destination of your own travel plan at 10.00 AM,
- The end of the tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Breakfast at hotel, A/C transfer with complimentary water
The BEST PRICE for your trip is 315 USD per person
for group 02 pax based on the Hotel and Cruise 3-star
This tour is available for your.
I would like to add the street food on the first day for you. Because on the next day, you will have dinner by your own. So on the first day, our guide will help you explore the Hanoi Old Quarter and also take you to enjoy street foods in Hanoi Old Quarter. On 08 March is Friday, in Hanoi Old Quarter will open the Walking Street and Night Market when is the best time to take this trip.
What are included in this trip?
- A/C accommodation with DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM (2 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request) with daily breakfast
- A/C transfer from Airports to the hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Bus round trip to Hanoi - Ha Long Bay; (private land transfer available on request)
- Kayaking in Halong bay
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (Breakfast = 04; Lunch = 03; Dinner = 1)
- English- speaking guides as specified (Chinese/ Malaysian speaking guide can be available on request)
- Street food
- Boat trip to explore Tam Coc
- Bike in Tam Coc
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour)
What are excluded in this trip?
- All international and domestic flights
- Specified as Chinese/ Malaysian/ Indonesian/ Thai speaking guide can be available on request to pay for extra-fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have (3 USD/pax/day)
- Other personal expenses not mentioned.
3-STAR HOTEL IN HANOI IN HALONG SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
THANG LONG ESPANA HOTEL - SUPERIOR
ADAMAS HANOI HOTEL & SPA –SUPERIOR http://www.adamashanoihotel.com/
HONG NGOC COCHINCHINE HOTEL – SUPERIOR
- The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked
- Halal food and seafood will be served for the Muslim travelers, if any traveler avoids eating something, please let us know early for the best operation & great trip.
- Early check-in and late check-out (official hotel check-in is at 14:00, check-out time is 12:00 mid-noon)
- For tailor-made or customized tour, please email to email@example.com
Thank you for joining us & Have a very good journey!
HANOI TOURS - IMPRESS TRAVEL BOOKING CENTER