Hanoi tour package 3 days from Philippines (October 2019)
HANOI – HALONG BAY: 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
Travellers will visit Hanoi capital & Halong bay where are the most amazing places in the north of Vietnam. In Hanoi, we will visit President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex, Temple of Literature and Hoan Kiem Lake and the old quarter of Hanoi. In Halong bay, we will have a boat trip to visit one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Within 3 days /2 nights of duration is not long enough for travellers to explore all beautiful landscapes around North Vietnam but you will know how is the hidden charm of Vietnam and the beauty of seven natural wonders of the world. Impress Travel will bring the best value to you. Yes, we go!
ITINERARY IN DETAILS:
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – HANOI CITY TOUR– Private Tour (L)
- Good morning, then pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city.
- Check-in hotel, then have lunch.
- Afternoon sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August, we can still view from the outside the building), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace (view from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda.
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in the middle of the lake.
- A short walking tour in the old quarter.
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Overnight at Hanoi Hotel.
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide in Hanoi, entrance fee, lunch, hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: HANOI – HALONG CRUISE- Bai Tu Long Bay(B/L/D)
- Good morning, have breakfast at your hotel. Then check-out hotel.
- 07.30–07.40: Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi or nearby by shuttle bus (minivan) (Optional)
- 11.45–12.15: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
- 12.30–13.00: Embark on the boat. Enjoy welcome drink as Cruise Manager gives you a brief overview of the itinerary and important safety guideline. Check in your cabin.
- 13.30–14.30: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; Start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islet…) of Bai Tu Long Bay, the wildest beauty with the panoramic natural views.
- 15.00–16.30: Visit and explore the well-hidden Co Cave (known as Thien Canh Son Cave) where you can hike to the middle of the mountain to see the wild and mysterious beautiful cave, contemplate numerous sparkling stalactites appear like 'hanging lamps’ inside the Cave. (No swimming).
- Return to the boat and enjoy Happy hour. You will have a 30% discount off from the special menu drinks including of cocktail, mock-tail and mixed drinks (from 16.30 pm to 19.00 pm.).
- 16.30–17.30: Enjoy kayaking and relaxing on the cruise in Cong Do Area.
- 17.30: Take part in carving flowers on the sundeck.
- 18.00–19.00: Attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (spring roll).
- 19.00-21.00: Dinner is served in the restaurant. You can enjoy the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night.
- 21.00-22.00: Enjoy evening activities (Squid Fishing, Movie Night, Board Games, and Massage & Spa services) or relax at the leisure then overnight at private cabin at Cong Do area.
Day Inclusions: Shuttle bus A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide on CRUISE only, entrance fee, full board.
DAY 3: HALONG BAY – HANOI - DEPARTURE (B/L)
- 06.30-07.00: Welcome a new day with an amazing dawn on Bai Tu Long Bay. Refresh your body and soul with a Tai-chi session on the sundeck.
- 07.00-07.30: Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the breakfast with cookies and tea, café in the restaurant.
- 07.30-08.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village - the famous fishing farm by bamboo boat and discover life of local people living on the surface of Halong Bay. (No swimming).
- 08.30-9.30: Pack up the luggage and check out of the cabin.
- 09.30-10.40: Enjoy the brunch in the restaurant while cruising back to Vinashin tourist harbor.
- 11.00: Disembark from boat.
- 12.00: Your driver takes you back to Hanoi.
- Then free time to explore Hanoi city before transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tourist destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of the tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Breakfast & lunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, and Halong cruise – disembark at noontime, A/C land transfer with shuttle bus
For 3 Stars Hotel & Cruise Rate:
Special offer: $186/person (Priced on a Private & Group tour for 2 people)
Price for child: From 4-6: 50% Adult’s price
Price for child: From 7-11: 75% Adult’s price
What's included in this trip
- A/C accommodation with DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM (2 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request) with daily breakfast
- A/C transfer from Airports to the hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Bus round trip to Hanoi - Ha Long Bay; (private land transfer available on request)
- 2 days 1 night on Joint Cruise trip in Halong Bay, with DOUBLE or TWIN (2 persons share 1 cabin; single cabin can be available on request), full meals on board
- Kayaking in Halong Bay (for 3-star tour package only)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (Breakfast = 2; Lunch = 03; Dinner = 01)
- English- speaking guides as specified (a Chinese/ Malaysian speaking guide can be available on request)
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour)
What's excluded in this trip
- All international and domestic flights
- Specified as Chinese/ Malaysian/ Indonesian/ Thai speaking guide can be available on request to pay for extra-fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have (3 USD/pax/day)
- Other personal expenses not mentioned.
3-STAR HOTEL IN HANOI, CRUISE IN HALONG SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
THANG LONG ESPANA HOTEL - SUPERIOR
ADAMAS HANOI HOTEL –SUPERIOR
RENEA CRUISE – Deluxe Ocean View
- The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked.
- Halal food and seafood will be served for the Muslim travelers, if any traveler avoids eating something, please let us know early for the best operation & great trip.
- Early check-in and late check-out (official hotel check in is at 14:00, check-out time is 12:00 mid-noon)
- For tailor-made or customized tour, please email to email@example.com
Thank you for joining us & Have a very good journey!
HANOI TOURS - IMPRESS TRAVEL BOOKING CENTER