6 days tour from Australia to Hanoi (June 2019)
ITINERARY IN DETAILS:
DAY 1 (21 Jun): HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – FREE & EASY (No Meals)
- Arrival at Hanoi International Airport, being greeted by our team and transferred you to the hotel in central Hanoi city, check-in or just drop your luggage first and check in later ( Notice: hotel official check in is from 14:00; hotel early check in is NOT included, early check is subject to hotel’s availability and regulation; hotel early check in can be available on request )
- Relax inside hotel for a while.
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, hotel in Hanoi.
Walking tour & Street foods tour is available on you request:
- Pick up at some 15:30 for doing a street food tour by walking ( pick up time can be flexible, we suggest to start in later afternoon as the walking tour can be more exciting and when more local restaurants reopen again to welcome their guests, and food quality also nicer ).
- Our street food walking tour will begin with a local beer with snacks sitting on street sides in central Hanoi old quarters/ An alternative can be some none alcoholic drink such as a sugar cane juice which is really a good choice
Next, you may consult with your tour guide to choose 2 or 3 from most popular local dishes from the list below (notice that for each dish, we suggest you should only try just a small sample, should not it too much or you will get full and thus cannot try other local dishes):
- Nộm bò khô: Sweet and sour mixed salad with dried beef ( recommended )
- Phở bò or Phở Gà ( Noodle soup with chicken or beef ) ( recommended )
- Bún Chả or Bún Nem ( soft noodle soup with grilled pork meat, or deep fried spring rolls ) ( recommended )
- Bún Thang ( soft noodle soup with egg, chicken, and pork, mixed with mushrooms and spring onion )
- Bún Riêu ( Soft noodle soup with crab paste )
- Banh Cuon (steamed rice paper rolled with minced pork and mushroom)
- Pho Cuon (steamed rice paper rolling with beef and vegetable.
At the end, we take a walk to a popular coffee shop where we can enjoy a cup of Vietnamese’s coffee or similar for your dessert here. (Vietnam is famous with many special coffee brands (some famous ones such as the Robusta coffee, the Arabica, Weasels coffee, and but just don’t forget a special Hanoi’s egg coffee which is much recommended, an alternative is some ice coffee with milk shake) (for those who do not wish to drink coffe may have some alternative such as Nước Mía (fresh sugarcane Juice) or Sinh tố Hoa quả rầm (tropical fruits with milk shake)
Our street food walking tour can be finished at the coffee or at your hotel on your choice, you can enjoy your free time to continue exploring the exciting Hanoi Old Quarter or our tour guide will escort you back to hotel)
- Free time & Overnight in Hanoi
Inclusion: private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, street food walking tour, accommodation, water
DAY 2 (22 Jun): HANOI CITY TOUR FULL DAY (B/L)
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 08:00am, pick up at hotel, the sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August for annual maintenance), a sightseeing of the President Palace (view from outside), President’s fishpond, House on stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda,
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – the founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam for hundreds of years where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Lunch is served at restaurant
- Next is a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem Lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in middle of the lake?
- Watching water puppet show performance
- 01 hour Cyclo tour in central Hanoi’s old quarter (Cyclo is kind of a 3-wheel bicycle, where you will sit in the front soft chair with shelter, and a local person will in in the back and paddle the 3wheel bike and slowly take you around for sightseeing and taking photographs)
- Watching water puppet show performance
- Dinner is available on your request.
- Return to the hotel and overnight.
Day Inclusions: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, local English speaking tour guide, lunch, Cyclo tour & water puppet tickets, entrance fee, accommodation.
DAY 3 (23 Jun): HANOI – HOA LU – TAM COC FULL DAY (B/L)
- Good morning, have breakfast at hotel.
- 7.30 – 8.00 AM: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter and transfer to Tam Coc.
- 8.00 – 10.00 AM: Duration of 2 hour transferring, our tour guide will give you the information of Vietnam such as history, culture, people… Especially, we will have a mini game show to teach you how to say and write some Vietnamese simple words such as Xin Chào, Tạm Biệt, Tôi yêu Ninh Bình… on the conical hat which we will give you as a little souvenir and you can wear it during all the trip.
- 10 AM: Arrive in Tam Coc, we will prepare for a boat trip to visit the beautiful Tam Coc, it takes 1.30 hours rowing along Ngo Dong river through the three mysterious caves while enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
- 11.30 AM: We will get on Thanh pier for a short walk to visit Thai Vi Temple which is one of the well-known temple in Ninh Binh and Vietnam. Continuing 10 minutes walking along the valley with rice fields, rivers and lotus ponds for Tam Coc Nature Lodge, where we will spend the interesting time for relaxing & having set menu lunch - Vietnamese food.
- 13.30 PM: you have a chance to be a fisherman and learn how to catch the fish in the pond or river.
- 14:00 – 15:00 PM: We ride a bike to Thung Nang where we ride along the river among of the rice field, lotus ponds and Limestone Mountains. Then continue to ride a bike to discover Dan Khe Trong village where the real picture of the rural countryside in the north of Vietnam.
- 15: 00: Return the Van, drive to visit Hoa Lu Ancient citadel which was built in the 10th century, we will visit the two temples where dedicated to King Dinh & King Le.
- 16:00 PM: Leave Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh province and head back to Hanoi Capital.
- 18:30: Arrive in Hanoi & we will drop you at your hotel in the Old Quarter.
- Have dinner is available on your request.
- Overnight at Hanoi Hotel.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, A/C transfer with complimentary water, local English-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, hotel in Hanoi city, boat trip in Tam Coc, lunch & Entrance fees.
DAY 4 (24 Jun): HANOI – HALONG CRUISE (B/L/D) (Sharing Cruise)
09:00 – 09:30: Pick-up at your hotel near by the Old Quarter in Hanoi.
12:00 – 12:30: Embark the V’Spirit Premier Cruise at Cat Hai port. Savor a welcome drink and cruise briefing.
13:00 – 14:00: Sit down in the dining room for a delicious lunch and a scrolling view of the wonderfully unique limestone towers outside the windows.
15:15 – 17:15: Visit Tra Bau area, where we can take our kayaks onto the water and enjoy a thoroughly peaceful experience. Swimming is also available here.
17:00 – 18:45: Return to the V’Spirit Premier Cruise to catch the daily spectacle of a gorgeous sunset, as well as happy hour at the bar. Enjoy the cooking demonstration put on by our talented chef as they give you an insight into Vietnamese cuisine.
19:00: Along with a fantastic dinner, we have a very special performance of traditional Vietnamese music in the dining room. Before you retire to your cabin, perhaps you would like to head to the bar, the spa or join the crew for some squid fishing.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, shuttle bus A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide on CRUISE only, entrance fee, full board, joint Cruise in Halong bay with private cabin (2 persons share 1 cabin)
DAY 5 (25 Jun): HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L) (Sharing Cruise)
06:00 – 06:30: Begin your new day with the Tai Chi session on the top deck, run by our onboard Tai Chi teacher as the sunrise greets us from behind the mountains.
07:00 – 08:00: Enjoy breakfast in the fresh air and peaceful beauty of the Bay.
08:15 – 08:45: On sampan boats, some residents of the bay will show us their home by taking us to the Dark & Bright caves, two gorgeous caverns with a vast and enclosed lake on the other side.
09:00 – 11:30: Return to the ship and sit down for a lovely lunch buffet, on our approach to the harbour.
11:45 – 12:00: Stepping off the V’Spirit Premier Cruise at the harbor, we board the bus and head back to Hanoi.
14:30 – 15:00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Day Inclusions: Breakfast & lunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, and Halong cruise – disembark at noontime, A/C land transfer with shuttle bus
DAY 6 (26 Jun): HANOI CITY CENTER TO NOI BAI AIRPORT - DEPARTURE (B)
- Good morning Hanoi City, then enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Then free time to explore Hanoi city before transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tourist destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of the tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Breakfast at hotel, A/C transfer with complementary water, local English speaking tour guide.
The BEST PRICE for your trip is 515 USD per person
based on Private Tour with hotel 04 star
And 455 USD per person based on Small Group Tour with hotel 04 star
What are included in this trip?
- A/C accommodation with DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM (2 persons share 1 room; single room can be available on request) with daily breakfast.
- A/C transfer from Airports to the hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Luxury bus trip to Hanoi - Ha Long Bay; (private land transfer available on request)
- 2 days 1 night on Joint Cruise trip in Halong Bay, with DOUBLE or TWIN (2 persons share 1 cabin; single cabin can be available on request), full meals on board
- Kayaking in Halong bay
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (Breakfast = 05; Lunch =04; Dinner = 01)
- English- speaking guides as specified (Chinese/ Malaysian speaking guide can be available on request)
- Entrance fees
- Cyclo ticket
- Water Puppet Show ticket
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Mineral water (2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour)
What are excluded in this trip?
- All international and domestic flights
- Specified as Chinese/ Malaysian/ Indonesian/ Thai speaking guide can be available on request to pay for extra-fee.
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have (3 USD/pax/day)
- Other personal expenses not mentioned.
4-STAR HOTEL IN HANOI, CRUISE IN HALONG SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
The Light Hotel - Superior
V’spirit Premier Cruise - Suite
- The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked
- Halal food and seafood will be served for the Muslim travelers, if any traveler avoids eating something, please let us know early for the best operation & great trip.
- Early check in and late checkout (official hotel check in is at 14:00, check out time is 12:00 mid-noon)
- For tailor-made or customized tour, please email to email@example.com
Thank you for joining us & Have a very good journey!
HANOI TOURS - BOOKING CENTER