NORTH VIETNAM 6 DAYS
HANOI – NINH BINH - HOA LU & TAM COC – HALONG BAY
Number of Participants: 2 adults + 3 kids aged 5 – under 12 years old
Tour Validity: 29 March – 03 April, 2019
ITINERARY IN DETAILS
DAY 1 (29 March, 2019) – HANOI ARRIVAL – FREE TIME (none)
Pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city for check in or just to drop your luggage (hotel check in time is from 14:00 or later/ early check in is NOT included and subject to hotel’ availability and its policy regarding early check in)
Free time & Overnight at hotel in central Hanoi city
Inclusions: Private A/C Transfer, English speaking tour guide, hotel accommodation, water
DAY 2 (30 March, 2019) – HANOI CITY TOUR FULL DAY (B, L)
08:00 am, pick up from your hotel in central Hanoi capital city, the sightseeing tour begins with a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (the mausoleum is closed on every Monday and Friday, all afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August for annual maintenance), a sightseeing of the President Palace (view from outside only), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda,
Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, founded from the 11th century, the Temple dedicated to Confucius the founder of Confucianism, some of honorable Vietnamese Kings and Teacher also worshiped here, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained !
Lunch is served at the restaurant
Afternoon tour continued with a visit to the Museum of Ethnology, one of the most interesting museum in Hanoi with a good introduction and displays about the culture of the Viet people-the majority population of Vietnam and also the 53 Minority Groups of people in Vietnam
Next is a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem Lake (Restored Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in middle of the lake.
A short walking tour in Hanoi’s old Quarter
Free time & Overnight at hotel in central Hanoi city
Inclusions: Private A/C Transfer, English speaking tour guide in Hanoi, entrance fee, lunch, hotel accommodation, water
DAY 3 (31 March, 2019): HANOI – HOA LU – TAM COC CAVES FULL DAY TOUR (B, L)
Breakfast at the hotel,
08:00: Pick you up at your hotel, depart for Hoa Lu, about more than 2 hours riding by car, you can enjoy a beautiful natural landscape along the way.
10.30: Arrival in Ninh Binh province, the guide takes you to visit Hoa Lu- formerly Vietnam’s principle Royal capital city in the 10th century. We will take a visit Dinh king temple and Le king temple to study about Vietnamese history and the kings who have reunited the country founded the Dinh & Early Le Dynasty,
Back to the coach for a short drive to Tam Coc, along the way is the countryside scenery with rice paddies, and small villages nestled in the beautiful natural landscapes.
12.30: You will have lunch at a nice restaurant before boarding a small boat to visit Tam Coc, meaning literally, “three caves” also be conferred as Ha Long bay in land with amazing scenery of small limestone mountains and mysterious yet inviting caves, the boat trip along the peaceful streams, with rice paddies and deserted green fields, Tam Coc really has it all.
15.30, arrival back to the boat pier, meet the driver again and drive back to Hanoi
18:00 – Arrival at your hotel in central Hanoi city, free time
Free time and overnight in Hanoi
Day Inclusions: Private A/C Transfer, English speaking tour guide hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, boat trip in Tam Coc, hotel accommodation, water
DAY 4 (01 April, 2019): HANOI – HA LONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at the hotel, check out
- Pick up at 07:30am, leaving Hanoi city for Halong Bay (distance 160km, a stop for a break time on half way for a refreshment). You enjoy the drive and sightseeing the peaceful country side scenery during the drive (4 hours),
- On arrival at the at Ha Long bay seaport (around noon time)
- 12.00 mid-day, you aboard the cruise, check in & enjoy a welcome drink while your cabin is assigned.
- Check in the cabin and put luggage in, relax or can do a short exploration tour by going around the cruise to learn about the cruise’s properties and facilities
- A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong Bay.
- It’s a wonderful opportunity to admire thousands of islands and islets with magnificent caves and grottoes at the inside the islands, admiring sparkling stalactites and stalagmites like germs and listening to the legends of the Dragons and the land and sea scape in the area,
- Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs
- You may enjoy extra activities organized on board (depends on each cruise’ program, such as visiting a floating village, going for kayaking ( notice: extra activities subject to availability, kayaking fee is on own expense, can be available on request at Cruise’s reception )
- Relax on cruise during the happy hours or may join in a cooking demonstration, watching the sunset on Cruise.
- Dinner is served on cruise
- After dinner, free at leisure time to relax on Cruise and socialize with other guests or can join in some other evening activities such as squid fishing…,
- Overnight in your cabin on the Cruise.
Inclusion: Hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, local English speaking tour guide in Halong Bay on Cruise only (without tour guide in coach between Hanoi – Halong bay), entrance fee, cruise in Ha Long bay with full meals on board, water
DAY 5 (02 April, 2019): HALONG BAY CRUISE – HANOI - OVER NIGHT IN HANOI (B / L)
- Early risers may have a great chance to enjoy the sunrise and enjoy the amazingly peaceful and breath-taking beauties of Ha Long Bay’s seascape in the early morning.
- Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
- Breakfast will be served
- You continue to enjoy the sightseeing tour on the cruise until noon time, sightseeing, taking photographs & relax on board
- At about 09:30 – 10:00, pack up your luggage and check out your cabin while cruising back to the pier.
- A brunch will be served on Cruise
- 11:30 am – Return to prier, and disembark the Cruise & say fare well to all crew member,
- Meet again the driver and the bus for a drive back to Hanoi,
- About 16:00 – Arrival back to Hanoi central city, recheck in the hotel, relax
- Your free & easy time for dinner on own arrangement and payment
- Free time & Overnight in Hanoi city
Inclusion: breakfast on Cruise, private A/C transfer, local English speaking tour guide from Cruise(without tour guide in coach between Hanoi – Halong bay), entrance fee, cruise in Ha Long bay – disembark at noon time, lunch, hotel accommodation in Hanoi, water
DAY 6 (03 April, 2019): HANOI - DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at the hotel
Enjoy your free and easy time before being picked up and transferred (without tour guide) to Hanoi Airport for Departure
The end of tour part in Hanoi capital city
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, hotel accommodation – check out at 12:00 mid-noon
Price per adult: $430 USD (x 2 adults x 1 Double room)
Price per kid: $325 USD (x 3 kids x 1 Triple room)
Private tour for 2 adults + 3 kids aged 5 – under 12, private transportation for Hanoi – Halong bay tour, joint Cruise in Halong Bay with 01 double & 1 TRIPLE cabin, hotel with 02 rooms (01 double + 1 TRIPLE room)
Tour exclusion & inclusion
Included in the price
Excluded in the price
- Private Air-conditioned transportation as specified
- Private transportation for between Hanoi – Halong Bay
- Hotel accommodation in Hanoi with daily breakfast in the hotel, 02 rooms (01 Double & 1 TRIPLE room)
- 2 day / 1 night on joint Cruise in Ha Long Bay,02 cabins (01 Double + 1 TRIPLE), full meal on board
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast = 5; L = Lunch = 4; D = Dinner = 1)
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Sightseeing with admissions as specified
- English speaking tour guides as specified
- Complimentary water daily.
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Kayaking in Halong Bay
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have
- All other meals not mentioned as from day inclusions
- All other kinds of drinks except water
- Personal expenses
- International & domestic flight & airport taxes
4-star hotel & Cruise selected
HOTEL NAMES, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITES
THE LIGHT HOTEL – Superior
SEALIFE CRUISE – Suit Cabin,
The Cruises are subject to change in to the similar category in case of fully booked.
SEE ALL HANOI TOURS - IMPRESS TRAVEL BOOKING CENTER