6N5D HANOI TOURSAPAPERFUME PAGODA
(HANOI – SAPA – PERFUME PAGODA - HANOI)
DEPARTURE 19-Apr-18 AND END 24-Apr-18
DAY 1- 19-APR-18 (Thu): FREE & EASY TRANSFER TO HOTEL (PRIVATE 16 SEATER BUS)
- Welcome to Hanoi Noi Bai international airport
- Impress Travel’s guide & drive welcome you then it takes about 50 minutes by vehicle to get into Hanoi Capital of Vietnam. You are getting very excited by traffic system en route and beautiful countryside of Vietnam in outskirt of Hanoi city.
- Transfer to your hotel then your free time.
WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Private mini bus – 16 Seater with A/C transfer to pick up, English spaeking tour guide.
Day 2 -20-APR-18 (Fri.): ½ DAY FOR CITY TOUR THEN FREE LEASSURE OR SHOPPING (B)
- Good morning Hanoi, your team enjoy breakfast at hotel
- 8.00 AM: Tour guide and mini bus will pick your group up then transfer to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - To visit Ho Chi Minh President complex, this will include Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the Vietnamese great father also known as uncle Ho, Then we will visit President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt House – where he lived on and off from 1958 to 1969, Our next destination is the One Pillar Pagoda – a group of structures consisting of a pagoda and a tower built in the middle of a square lake
- Visit the Temple of literature - Temple of Confucius in Hanoi, northern Vietnam. The temple hosts the Imperial Academy, Vietnam's first national university. The temple was built in 1070 at the time of Emperor Lý Thánh Tông.
- Tour guide and mini bus will transfer you to Dong Xuan Market where you will have a free time to have shopping at the market and find any-where any old quarter for lunch. ( Lunch will be paid by your own, the rest of day will play by your self – Tour guide and bus will leave your group at Dong Xuan Market)
WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Meals (Breakfast), entrance fee (s), tour guide and mini bus only provide for your group ½ day – they will leave your group at Dong Xuan market.
DAY 3- 21-APR-18 (Sat.): SAPA TOUR BY PRIVATE SEATER 16 MINI BUS - LIGHT WALKING TO VISIT CAT CAT HILL TRIBES - OVER NIGHT SAPA (B, L)
- Leaving Hanoi at 8 AM via Express Way to Lao Cai, then from Lao Cai to Sapa Hill Tribe Town ( Take 5 hour driving from Hanoi to Sapa)
- Your arrival at Sapa at 1.00 PM, then have a lunch at local restaurant before leaving Sapa town for easy trekking to Cat Cat hill tribe village
- To explore Cat Cat village with amazing scenery from Fansipan mountain, rice terraces, waterfall and ancient hydrofoil power station ( It was built by French in the 19th century)
- You will be escape from Cat Cat village to the main road where the van will drive you back Sapa town.
- We will arrage “herbal baths” at hotel
- We will stay overnight at Sunny Mountain Hotel***.
- Have dinner at hotel with Vietnamese food.
WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Sunny Mounatin Hotel*** – 2 double rooms or 2 twin rooms, private mini bus – 16 seater with A/C transfer to Sapa & to trekking point and transfer back to Sapa, tour guide, Vietnamese lunch, dinner and entrance fee, (S) mineral water on mini Van, Herble Baths.
DAY 4- 22-APR-18(Sun.) SAPA – TA PHIN VILLAGE – TRANSFER TO HANOI (B, L)
- Good morning Sapa with breakfast & tea at the hotel the checkout hotel
- Mini bus will bring you to Ta Phin village where we will walk around to know about the Red Dao minority village.
- Then we are leaving Ta Phin Village to Lao Lao Cai for lunch
- After lunch, Mini Bus will bring out team back to Hanoi ( 4 hours driving via the express way)
- Our team arrive in Hanoi around 5.30 PM – 6.00 PM.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Meals (Lunch, Breakfast), Entrance fee, English-speaking tour guide, and private mini bus – 16 seater.
DAY 5 -23-APR-18(Mon.): HANOI TO PERFUME PAGODA (B, L)
- 8:00 AM: Good morning Hanoi then leave Hanoi city center by Mini Bus to the southwest of Hanoi for 1h20m driving via the village and rural countryside area where you can find out about the rice fields, farms, the local people working on the rice fields etc; and that gives you an overview about Vietnam country life today.
- 10:00 AM we arrive at Ben Duc boat pier where we will start the rowing boat trip along Yen River for one hour to reach up the Perfume Pagoda Mountain’s base.
- 11.00 AM: From the mountain base, we will take a cable car to the top of mountain where we will explore the huge cave with many colorful stalagmites and stalactites and where also many religious stories connected to this sacred place will be told by our Impress Travel Tour guide.
- 11.30: We return all the way by Cable Car to the mountain base where we will enjoy a local lunch with local cuisine at the Perfume Pagoda.
- We will visit the biggest pagoda – Thien Tru Pagoda where you can admire the unique architecture from the very gates to the pagoda’s roof and worshiping rooms.
- Have a lunch
- The return journey will be on rowing boat back to Ben Duc boat pier. From the rowing boat, one more time you can again see local people working the farm, planting water rices, doing fishing or learning how row is the boats on the river.
- 3.30 PM: Impress Travel – Hanoi tours Team brings you back to Hanoi
- If you come Hanoi before 4.30 PM, we will drop you at Van Phuc silk village for you to buy silk here for 45 munities before arrive in Hotel, Hanoi.
WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Meals (Lunch, Breakfast), Entrance fee, English-speaking tour guide, private mini bus – 16 seater, boat trip, cable car ( 2 ways – Up and down)
Day 6 -24-APR-18 (Tue.): FREE AT LEASSURE OR SHOPPING THEN TRANSFER TO NOI BAI AIRPORT (B)
- Free-easy to shop in the Hanoi Center
- You will be transferred to the Hanoi Capital airport via your schedule flight back home or continues your journey to visit other cities in Vietnam.
WHAT IS INCLUDED TODAY: Private mini bus – 16 seater with A/C transfer to drop off at Noi Bai aitport ( No tour guide)
PRICE WITHOUT HOTEL IN USD: USD 159/ ADULT = GROUP OF 08 ADUTLS = 159 x 8 = USD 1272
Best stay 3 star hotel to recommend ***J in sapa:
Sunny Mountain Hotel ***
04 Superior Room ( 02 Doubles or 02 Twins)
10 Muong Hoa Street
In Sapa center
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN TOUR?
- Accommodation based Stay in Sunny Mountain Hotel *** with breakfast, hotel is loacated in Sapa center.
· All the meals as mentioned in the detailed itinerary (Breakfast at hotel = 01 in Sapa, Lunches = 03; 02 in Sapa, 01 in Perfume Pagoda, Dinner = 01 in Sapa). Vietnamese food with set menu.
· Entrance Fee to visit attractive places are mentioned as itinerary
· Private Mini Bus with air- conditioned and good experienced driver as mention in the itinerary.
· Experienced English speaking tour guides as mentioned in the itinerary.
· Complementary drink water on Van
· Rowing boat in Perfume Pagoda
WHAT IS EXCLUDED IN TOUR?
- International Ticket Fare with insurance surcharge and Fuel surcharge
- Airport taxt.
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Porter Charges & Camera Fees.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) do not mentioned as in this itinerary
- Tipping for Tour guides, Bus driver, Boat/ Cruise drivers and if other attendants ( Suggest 3 USD / One adult / One day – USD 2 tour guide, 1 USD for driver…ect)
- Other personal Expenses such as beverages, telephone calls, laundry services, Minibar, etc….
- Other services are not specifically mentioned in the tour Itinerary and the above Inclusion