HANOI HALONG 3 DAYS trip (stay on cruise) depart April 2019
HANOI – HALONG 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
||From: Apr 19, 2019 - To: Apr 21, 2019
||Small group tour
|Number of passengers
||Guaranteed daily departures for this tour
DAY 1 (19th April 2019): HANOI ARRIVAL – HALF DAY CITY TOUR – PRIVATE TOUR
DAY 2 (20th April 2019): HANOI – HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B/ L/ D) – GROUP TOUR
DAY 3 (21st April 2019): HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/ L/ -) – GROUPTOUR - DEPARTURE
DAY 1 (19th April 2019) – HANOI ARRIVAL – HALF DAY CITY TOUR – PRIVATE TOUR
- Pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city, (official check in time is after 14:00)
- Half day city tour in the afternoon: visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in middle of the lake.
- Free time & Overnight at hotel in central Hanoi city
Inclusions: Private A/C Transfer, English speaking tour guide in Hanoi, entrance fee, lunch, water
DAY 2 (20th April 2019): HANOI – HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE ( B/ L/ D )
- Breakfast at the hotel, check out
- 07:30am – 08:00 am, pick up from your hotel to travel to Halong Bay ( notice: pickup time can be abit flexible depends on each different Cruise, distance Hanoi – Halong bay is 160km, a stop for a break time on half way for a refreshment)
- You enjoy the drive and sightseeing the peaceful country side scenery during the bus trip ( 4 hours ), we arrive at the at Ha Long bay sea port at around noon time
- At 12.00 noon, you aboard the cruise, check in & enjoy a welcome drink while your cabin will be assigned.
- Check in your cabin and put your luggage in, relax and may do a short inspection tour by moving around the cruise to discover about the cruise’s architecture & design
- Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs before lunch is served.
- A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong bay.
- It’s a wonderful opportunity to admire thousands of islands and islets with magnificent caves and grottoes at the inside the islands, admiring sparkling stalactites and stalagmites like germs and listening to the legends of the Dragons and the land and sea scape in the area,
- You may enjoy extra activities organized on board ( depends on each cruise’ program, such as visiting a floating village, going for kayaking ( notice: extra activities subject to availability, kayaking fee is on own expense, can be available on request at Cruise’s reception )
- Relax on cruise during the happy hours or may join in a cooking demonstration, watching the sunset on Cruise.
- Dinner is served on cruise
- After dinner, free at leisure time to relax on Cruise and socialize with other guests or can join in some other evening activities such as squid fishing…,
- Overnight in your cabin on the Cruise.
Inclusions: shuttle bus A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide on CRUISE only, entrance fee, full board, joint Cruise in Halong bay with private cabin ( 2 persons share 1 cabin )
DAY 3 (21st April 2019): HALONG BAY – HANOI ( B/ L/ - ) - DEPARTURE
- Early bird risers may be awarded a great chance to enjoy the sunrise and enjoy the amazingly peaceful breath-taking beauties of Ha Long Bay’s seascape in early morning.
- Refresh your body & soul with a Tai-chi martial art lesson on the sunAprilk.
- Breakfast will be served
- You continue enjoy the sightseeing tour on the cruise until noon time, sightseeing, taking photographs & relax on board
- At about 09:30 – 10:00, pickup your luggage and check out your cabin while cruising returning to the boat pier.
- Lunch will be served on Cruise ( or in restaurant in land in Halong city, depends on different cruise’s program)
- 11:30 am – Return to prier, and disembark the Cruise & say fare well to all crew member,
- Meet again the driver and the bus for another 4 driving back to Hanoi,
- You will be transferred straight to the airport.
- Take the flight for departure
- End of our services.
Inclusions: breakfast & lunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, Halong cruise – disembark at noon time, A/C land transfer with shuttle bus
GROUP SIZE OF 16 ADULTS
PRICE PER adult BASED ON 3* HOTEL: 175 USD
TOTAL PRICE: 175 USD * 15 PERSONS = 2625 USD
(group size of 16 persons will get 1 FOC for tour leader, which means 16 persons, only 15 persons paying)
What's included in this trip
- A/C transfer from Airports to hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Shuttle bus round trip to Hanoi - Ha Long Bay; ( private land transfer available on request )
- 2 day 1 night on Joint Cruise trip in Halong Bay, with DOUBLE or TWIN ( 2 persons share 1 cabin; single cabin can be available on request ), full meals on board
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Kayaking in Halong bay ( for 3 star tour package only )
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- English- speaking guides as specified ( Chinese/ Malaysian speaking guide can be available on request )
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water ( 2 bottles/ per day with sightseeing tour )
What's excluded in this trip
- All international and domestic flights
- Travel Insurance
- Visa for Vietnam
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Kayaking in Halong bay for the 4 star tour package ( available on request at reception on board )
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants if may have
- Other personal expenses not mentioned
- Early check in and late check out ( Notice: official hotel check in is at 14:00, official hotel check out time is 12:00 mid-noon )
3 STAR HOTELS & CRUISE IN HALONG BAY SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
ADAMAS HOTEL 3 STAR or THANG LONG ESPANA HOTEL
V’SPIRIT CRUISE – DELUXE
Notice: The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked
- The above tour program simply a tour proposal for your reference, no tour service is reserved yet until we receive your firmly confirmation and the prepayment for the tour to get the tour secured and reserved; kindly tell us your all requirement and expectation for a best itinerary, this program can be modified to correspond with your requirement/ expectation.Make sure Travel insurance must be purchased before tour departure ( your own arrangement )
- Make sure all fares and taxes are subject to change without notice, until the ticket has been issued.
- Always carefully check your visa requirements for both your final destination and transit airports. Please go ahead to let us know you may need any futher info or assistance regarding Vietnam entry visa issue, kindly to inform us in advance at least 10 days prior to your tour departure, as it may requires a few working days to get the visa letter approved and available )
- Make sure all passport validity must exceed 6 months for travel ( counting from your last day of your trip in Vietnam )
- Make sure all full names of your international/ local flight tickets are exactly as per guest’s passports.
- Kindly provide to your tour leader your copy of passport, and all your special requests/ tour inquiry if any about the trip related to accommodation ( room with what bed type )/ food request, food allergy as soon as your tour confirmation
- Chinese foods/ Halal foods/ Indian food restaurants are subject to availability in each city/ locality; In case of Chinese/ halal/ Indian food restaurants are not available at a tour destination, alternative foods/ dishes will be provided accordingly to your own special request, make sure you confirm in advance with your tour leader before tour departure from at least 1 week ( 7 days )
- Hotel check in time is 14h00, hotel check out time is 12h00 pm (mid-noon). Early check in/ or late check-out is NOT INCLUDED and is subject to hotel availability and according to hotel regulations on early check in & late check-out, ( as often, late check-out from 12h00 to before 18h00 is half room price charged( 50% room price/ per night ). From 18h00 and after is full hotel price charged (100% room price/ per night-).
- Halong Bay Cruise’s itinerary can be slight different as a large group may need to join with different cruises, Cruise’s itinerary subject to change due to severe weather condition, the unused service may NOT subject to a refund if in case of force majeure cancellation due to severe weather condition
- Tipping for tour guide & tour driver are not compulsory and up on your expectation, never the less, as tipping is very common and much highly appreciated, as for small tour groups with from 2 - 8 persons, PLEASE try to budget about a minimum with $ 2- 4 USD/ per guest/ per day for tour guide & minimum about 1-2USD/ per guest per day for tour driver for tips, Besides from this tipping amount offered for tour guide and driver, please also budget some extra tip amounts for other tour attendants such as crew members in on cruise in Halong bay, boat rowers ( for hand rowing sampans )..., thank you for your very kind attention !
Welcome to Vietnam, xin chào & cảm ơn !
Thank you for joining with us & Have a very good journey!
HALONG TOURS - IMPRESS TRAVEL BOOKING CENTER