Hanoi Danang Ho Chi Minh 6 days package for Kachin (June 2019)
ITINERARY IN DETAILS:
DAY 1 (30 May): HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – STREET FOOD & WALKING TOUR (Private Tour) (D)
- 16.00 PM Arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, greeting by Impress Travel Team, then transfer to Hanoi Capital center.
- Check-in hotel
- Our street food walking tour will begin with a local beer with snacks sitting on street sides in central Hanoi old quarters/ An alternative can be some none alcoholic drink such as a sugar cane juice which is really a good choice
- Next, you may consult with your tour guide to choose 2 or 3 from most popular local dishes from the list below (notice that for each dish, we suggest you should only try just a small sample, should not it too much or you will get full and thus cannot try other local dishes):
- Nộm bò khô: Sweet and sour mixed salad with dried beef (recommended)
- Phở bò or Phở Gà (Noodle soup with chicken or beef) (recommended)
- Bún Chả or Bún Nem (soft noodle soup with grilled pork meat, or deep fried spring rolls) (recommended)
- Bún Thang (soft noodle soup with egg, chicken, and pork, mixed with mushrooms and spring onion)
- Bún Riêu (Soft noodle soup with crab paste)
- Banh Cuon (steamed rice paper rolled with minced pork and mushroom)
- Pho Cuon (steamed rice paper rolling with beef and vegetable.
- In the end, we take a walk to a popular coffee shop where we can enjoy a cup of Vietnamese’s coffee or similar for your dessert here. (Vietnam is famous with many special coffee brands (some famous ones such as the Robusta coffee, the Arabica, Weasels coffee, and but just don’t forget a special Hanoi’s egg coffee which is much recommended, an alternative is some iced coffee with milkshake) (for those who do not wish to drink coffee may have some alternative such as Nước Mía (fresh sugarcane Juice) or Sinh tố Hoa quả rầm (tropical fruits with milkshake)
- Our street food walking tour can be finished at the coffee or at your hotel on your choice, you can enjoy your free time to continue exploring the exciting Hanoi Old Quarter or our tour guide will escort you back to hotel)
- Overnight at Hanoi Hotel.
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide in Hanoi, street food walking tour, hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 2 (31 May): HANOI – HALONG CRUISE (B/L/D) (sharing Cruise)
- Good morning, have breakfast at your hotel, then check-out hotel.
- 08.00 – 8:30: Our guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Ha Noi, being on a modern shuttle bus heading to Bai Tu Long bay, Ha Long city
- 12.00: Arrive at our office, you have a short time to relax in the office before embark Swan cruise
- 12.45: Warmest welcome drinks from our staffs. Listen to a brief of safety on board then check in your cabin
- 13.30: Enjoying delicious Vietnamese for lunch while leisurely cruising to the core of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 15.00: Leave the cruise to discover Cap La Island- the beautiful area in Bai Tu Long Bay. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing
- 17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoy Sunset Time (enjoy tea and fresh fruits). This time is regarded as “Happy Hour” – “buy two get one free” while our cruise is sailing to the overnight anchorage.
- 19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner on board.
- 20.30: Free time for relaxing on the sundeck, listening to music, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
- If you want to join in karaoke activity, please our tour guide to be supported
- Overnight on board on Bai Tu Long Bay
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide on CRUISE only, entrance fee, full board, joint Cruise in Halong bay with private cabins
DAY 3 (01 Jun): HALONG BAY – HANOI – Airport (B, L) (Sharing Cruise)
- 06.30: Freshen up your new day with doing Tai Chi
- 07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food. Tea and coffee is available
- 08.00: Explore Thien Canh Son cave. Your guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and this Cave, made by Mother Nature
- 09.30: Back to your boat by tender then finish packing.
- Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
- 10.30: Cooking demonstration is organized by our guide at this time. You have a chance to make Vietnamese cuisine by yourself.
- 11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- 12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
- 12.30: Say goodbye Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi
- 17.00: Transfer to the Airport for your flight to Danang City.
- When you arrive in Danang City, our team will pick you up and transfer to hotel. Check-in hotel.
- Free time & overnight at Hotel in Danang City.
Day Inclusions: Breakfast & lunch on Cruise, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise, entrance fee, and Halong cruise – disembark at noon time, A/C land transfer, Hotel in Danang City.
DAY 04 (02 Jun): DANANG – BANA HILL – GOLDEN BRIDGE – FLIGHT TO HO CHI MINH CITY (B, L) (Private Tour)
- Have breakfast at the hotel, check-out hotel
- Pick up from hotel in Hoi An, transfer to Danang city, you will be transferred to Ba Na Hill – some 25 km to the south west of central Da Nang City.
- On arrival in Ba Na hill, get on cabin departing by cable car from Suoi Mo station to Ba Na station.
- Free time to Visit Flower Garden, Hiking Train, Debay wine cellar (own payment for wine samples), Linh Ung Pagoda.
- Buffet lunch at the restaurant in Ba Na Hill
- Free to visit Fantasy Park – the largest indoor amusement park in Vietnam, Du Dome Square, and French Village.
- Visiting Golden Bridge.
- Take a drive from Ba Na hill back to central Danang city,
- Then transfer to Danang International Airport for your flight to Ho Chi Minh.
- Our team in Ho Chi Minh city will pick you up and transfer to hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Free and overnight at hotel.
Inclusions: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, lunch, hotel accommodation, water,
DAY 05 (03 Jun): HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR – CU CHI TUNNEL (B, L) (Private Tour)
Have breakfast at hotel.
8.00: Your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel. We will visit the following places of interest:
- The Reunification Palace: Here on April 30th, 1975 the Vietnam War officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
- War Remnants Museum: Formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, this is a poignant display of the futility of war. Some of the black and white photography in the ‘Requiem’ exhibit is particularly touching, dedicated to both foreign and Vietnamese journalists and photographers who perished during the conflict. The courtyard outside contains the spoils of war, namely rusting jets, tanks and cannons captured from the American military machine.
- Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office: Built between 1877 and 1883 this is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture. Remarkably every stone used in its creation was shipped from France to Vietnam. Her two 40m towers, topped with iron spires dominate the city’s skyline. The Old Post Office is another example of French colonial architecture and is also the country’s largest post office.
- Jade Emperor Pagoda: Built in 1909 in honor of the supreme Taoist god, this is one of the most spectacularly atmospheric temples in HCMC, stuffed with statues of phantasmal divinities and grotesque heroes. The pungent smoke of incense fills the air, obscuring the exquisite woodcarvings.
After a few hours discovering the city, you will enjoy your lunch at a famous Phở restaurant (Vietnamese noodle soup) before we drive about 1,5 hours through the pleasant countryside before arriving at Bến Đình tunnels, Củ Chi. We may stop along the way for refreshments and toilet.
- Upon arrival, you’ll watch a brief of propaganda video, which explains how the tunnels were used to successfully defeat American military forces in combat.
- The tour continues and the guide explains some traps that were placed in the jungles of Việt Nam to either maim American soldiers or create panic amongst the ranks.
- From here, you can enter one of the tunnel entrances and crawl through the tunnels is a real experience to imagine how people could live there for an extended period!
- There is a shooting range where you can try to fire an automatic or semi-automatic weapons for a fee (this fee is not included)
- Take some rest at the end for a taste of Củ Chi boiled tapioca and thinking what humans are capable of when having to defend their home.
We drive back to Hồ Chí Minh city and drop you to your hotel or some place in District 1 as your request.
Inclusions: hotel breakfast, private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, lunch, hotel accommodation, water,
DAY 06 (04 Jun): Ho Chi Minh free & easy – transfer to the Airport (B) (Private transfer)
- Enjoy your time at leisure.
- You will be transferred to the Ho Chi Minh city airport via your schedule flight back home or continue seeing other cities in Vietnam.
- We hope you enjoyed your trip and see you again!
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, English speaking tour guide, private A/C transfer, hotel accommodation – check out before 12:00 mid-day
The BEST PRICE for your trip is 385 USD per person
for group 06 pax based on Private Tour with the Hotel and Cruise 3-star.
EXTRA COST FOR 02 LOCAL FLIGHTS IN THE TOUR with VIETNAM AIRLINES:
Local Flight from HANOI – DANANG ON 01 JUN: $85USD/ PER ONE WAY TICKET
Local Flight from DANANG – HO CHI MINH: $110USD/ PER ONE WAY TICKET
( Economy class, airport tax included, 7 kg hand carry & 20kg storage luggage allowance; airfare is subject to change without prior notice by the Airlines)
TOUR INCLUSIONS & TOUR EXCLUSIONS:
- Hotel accommodations with daily breakfast in the hotels, 02 TRIPLE ROOMS (03 person share 1 room)
- Private air-conditioned transfers according to the tour program
- 2 days 1 night on join Cruise trip in Halong bay, stay overnight on Cruise, 02 TRIPLE CABINS (03 person share 1 cabin)
- Street food tour on Day 1
- Meals as indicated in the tour itinerary (B = Breakfast = 05; L = Lunch = 04; D = Dinner = 02)
- Sightseeing with admissions as specified
- Local English-speaking tour guides as specified
- Boat trip in Mekong in My Tho
- All services mentioned in the detailed itinerary
- Travel insurance
- International flight fly in and out Vietnam
- All domestic flight ticket during the tour: Hanoi – Da Nang – Sai Gon, please see the supplement charge as separately noted)
- Excess baggage fees levied by airlines
- VISA Invitation letter and visa fee
- All the meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides, crew members, hotel porters, water, sampan rowers. etc... (from 03 USD / pax / day)
- Any personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, drinks, mini bar, etc. and other not mentioned
- Early check in (before 14:00) and late check out (later than 12:00 mid-noon)
3-STAR HOTEL IN HANOI, CRUISE IN HALONG SELECTED
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
THANG LONG ESPANA HOTEL - SUPERIOR
ADAMAS HANOI HOTEL & SPA –SUPERIOR
Swan Cruise – DELUXE
GOLDEN SEA 3 HOTEL – SUPERIOR
Ho Chi Minh City
HA HIEN HOTEL SIGNATURE - Superior
- The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked
- Halal food and seafood will be served for the Muslim travelers, if any traveler avoids eating something, please let us know early for the best operation & great trip.
- Early check in and late checkout (official hotel check in is at 14:00, check out time is 12:00 mid-noon)
- The day of departure (Day 3), without tour guide for small group tour and with tour guide for private tour.
- For tailor-made or customized tour, please email to email@example.com
Thank you for joining us & Have a very good journey!
SEE MORE HANOI TOURS - IMPRESS TRAVEL