- Impress Travel – Halong bay tour team will come to your hotel, then pick you up at 8.00 AM,
- Then leave from Hanoi to Halong bay which takes 3.5 hours car driving via Bac Ninh & Hai Duong province, which belongs to the Red River Delta. It is very interesting to look out of the car/van to see the daily activities of Vietnamese farmers, who are working on the rice fields as they work together with water buffalos or are planting water rice or fishing.
- We take 30 minutes fora rest stop at Hai Duong province for happy hour or morning coffee or tea at the shop.
- Halong City’s arrival at 12.00 noon, where you board on a traditional junk for a 4 to 5-hour journey cruising to discover the natural wonder – Halong bay.
- The boat leaves the harbor to move up to Halong bay’s heritage and wonder area, the boat enters among the thousands of limestone islands and islets, with the most beautiful landscape in the world.
- The seafood lunch is served while the boat is cruising to visit the huge caves, you can enjoy lunch and admiring the imposing scenery of Halong bay.
- Get ready for exotic photos and absorbing magnificent natural splendors of limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islands all with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Duck (quick swim is an optional choice), Finger, Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs.
- after topping for a rowing boat trip around Ba Hang Floating village we keep cruising to the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. finally, continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise on the way back to Halong harbor, there our waiting vehicle will transfer you back to Hanoi.
- Halong bay tour ends at your hotel around 19h30.
FOR THE FRIENDLY HALONG TOUR CONSULTANCY, PLEASE EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org