HA GIANG – EAST-WEST VIETNAM 6 DAYS
Ha Giang – East-west Vietnam 6 days to explore the wonderful of Hagiang and North East of Vietnam.
The tour departure from Hanoi, via national highway number 2 to Tuyen Quang then Ha Giang,
Overnight one night in Ha Giang city then following up on the winding road to Meo Vac - One night in Meo Vac Town. Where to leave for discovering the North-East of Vietnam: Bac Me - Cao Bang - Ban Gioc waterfall and Lang Son.
DAY 1: HANOI – HA GIANG (L, D)
- Impress Travel Team will pick you up and drive to Ha Giang at 8:00 AM.
- Your route will take you through the mountainous landscape and striking scenery.
- Upon arrival at Tuyen Quang, you’ll visit the 15th century Mac Dynasty Citadel and a market nearby. After lunch at a local restaurant, you will head towards a small town in Ha Giang to spend the night.
- You will arrive and check in with time to or wander to the peaceful villages nearby.
DAY 2: HA GIANG – MEO VAC (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, you’ll visit the small communities of Quan Ba, Yen Minh and Dong Van, some of the most picturesque villages in the northern tip of Vietnam.
- After lunch, a scenic route will take you to the Ma Pi Leng Pass from where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the Nho Que River. You might see one of the Northeast’s stunning sunsets.
- Finally, after your busy day, you’ll arrive at Meo Vac in the late afternoon where you’ll spend the night.
DAY 3: MEO VAC – BAC ME (B, L, D)
- After breakfast and brief visit to Meo Vac local market, you’ll return to Yen Minh via a different scenic route and thence to Bac Me in Cao Bang Province.
- Your lunch will be arranged in a local restaurant in Quan Ba Town. From there, you’ll travel back to Ha Giang and then to Bac Me arriving in the afternoon. Here you can take a short visit in a nearby Tay ethnic minority group on the outskirts of the town to see the daily life of the local people.
- Return to Bac Me town and overnight.
DAY 4: BAC ME – CAO BANG (B, L, D)
- A morning drive will take you through three passes en-route. The scenery is spectacular and the road runs along the sides of the mountains.
- You’ll have lunch in a small town and, in the afternoon, you’ll arrive in Cao Bang town to check in to a hotel.
DAY 5: CAO BANG – BAN GIOC – WATERFALLS – CAO BANG (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, you’ll visit the Ban Gioc Waterfall on the China-Vietnam border, 85km from Cao Bang, passing through attractive scenery en-route.
- Ban Gioc is one of the largest and possibly the most impressive waterfalls of Vietnam.
- After a picnic lunch, you’ll visit Nguom Ngao, one of the largest caves in the area. It has many fascinating shapes and formations of stalactites. From there, you’ll head back to Cao Bang with time to relax before dinner and your overnight stay.
DAY 6: CAO BANG – BAC CAN – THAI NGUYEN - HANOI (B, L, D)
- In the morning, you’ll return to Hanoi on a route that takes you through historic passes to Lang Son.
- It includes a pause en-route to explore a local market in the city centre and wander around this border city.
- Your lunch will be in a local restaurant in Lang Son. After lunch, about two and a half hour drive will take you back to Hanoi.
The Price in USD for an adult with double room sharing
What are included in this trip?
- Private transfer.
- English- speaking guides
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (Breakfast = 5; Lunch = 6; Dinner = 5) Entrance fees.
- Mini-hotel only 3-star, homestay.
What are excluded in this trip?
- Travel insurance
- Visas and visa fee
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips and gratuities for tour guides, drivers, crew members in Halong Bay, other attendants Other personal expenses not mentioned.
Thank you for joining us & Have a very good journey!