Favorable South to central itinerary of Vietnam Tour Package: 8 Days
- Travel route and highpoints to visit is organized by Impress Travel – Ho Chi Minh City tours & Danang tours: Fly in Vietnam in Tan San Nhat airport in Ho Chi Minh City, then travel to visit all attractive places in Ho Chi Minh City then to travel Mekong River 2 days and homestay with local people then return to Ho Chi Minh City for Cu Chi Tunnels then from Ho Chi Minh where combines with domestic flight to Danang to Hoi An – My Son – Hue imperial city for fly out or move back to Danang for international flight.
- Duration: 8 days / 7 nights includes 3 nights in Ho Chi Minh City, One night in Mekong Delta – Can Tho, One night in Danang, 1 night in Hoi An and 1 night Hue.
- Fly in / out Vietnam: Fly in Tan San Nhat airport, Ho Chi Minh City and fly out in Hue or Danang.
Day 1: WELCOME TO HO CHI MINH CITY & ½ DAYS CITY TOUR (B)
- Impress Travel – Ho Chi Minh City tours team stay by in Tan San Nhat airport to welcome you to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Then transfer to Ho Chi Minh City center, check in hotel ( if hotel area available or waiting for until after 12.00 noon)
- We have lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant ( If you are interested in what kind of foods, please inform us when final conformation, we will be flexible to change for your interest.)
- ½ day afternoon tour to visit the most attractive places around Ho Chi Minh City tour such as reunification palaces, war remnant museum, Saigon center post and Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica of Saigon.
- The final visiting is Ben Thanh Market as a paradise of shopping in Saigon
- Return to Hotel and free time to explore Ho Chi Minh City at night.
Day 2: HO CHI MINH CITY – CAI BE FLOATING MARKET – HOMESTAY IN CAN THO (L, D)
- Mekong tours – Impress Travel will pick you up at the hotel then leaving Ho Chi Minh City at 8.00 Am
- 2 hour driving to Cai Be Floating market
- Visit Cai Be floating market by Sampan that is a well-known floating market in Mekong delta ( Note: the market today is not as busy as in past times)
- To enjoy the traditional music & performance show – Dai Ca Tai Tu that was recognized by UNESCO as an intangible cultural heritage of the world, we enjoy the Mekong’s fresh fruits while watching the show.
- Ride a rowing boat via the water coconut canals.
- Do a biking tour through the rural villages to Mr. Sau Ca Family’s orchard
- Enjoy local lunch with Mr. Sau Ca family
- Relax before getting on a Sampan to Vinh Long the car/ van will pick up you up to drive to Can Tho city (One hour driving to Can Tho)
- Arrive in Mr. Tung family home where we homestay, we will visit his orchard, go fishing, practise walking on the monkey bridge, attend to cooking with his family.
- Enjoy dinner and sleep in the quiet countryside – Mr. Tung Family
Day 3: Cai Rang floating market – Khmer Pagoda – Lunch – Ho Chi Minh City (B,L)
- Good morning Mekong Delta with quiet and fresh air,
- We start our active day with tea, local breakfast before leaving by Sampan to visit Cai Rang Floating market.
- Ride a bicycle through the countryside to Khmer Pagoda & local farms.
- Have a lunch and tea break
- Drive back to Ho Chi Minh City ( 3.5 hour driving)
Day 4: Cu Chi Tunnels – Cao Dai Temple (B,L)
- In the morning after breakfast at the hotel, Impress Travel – Ho Chi Minh City tours will pick you up for a full-day trip to Cao Dia Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Cao Dai Temple in Tay Ninh - a province 95 km South-East of HCMC, close to Cambodia border. The Cao Dai Temple is like a Walt Disney fantasia of the East. Its exterior is decorated with multi-coloured dragons of all shapes and sizes competing for space with a number of swastikas. Above the main entrance is the all-seeing holy eye, the symbol of the Cao Dai sect. The interior is just as engaging as statues of Jesus Christ, Buddha and the Hindu god, Brahma, stand side by side.
- Cao Dai Temple is the eclectic mix of colours and the amazing use of architecture create a space of beauty, spirituality with a somewhat surreal flavour to western palates!
- For the midday service which was unbelievable in Cao Dai Temple - do not miss this!
- The afternoon tour is Cu Chi Tunnel Tour: 13.00 pm, after you have lunch, we will leave Tay Ninh and travel to Cu Chi Tunnel. Once in Vietnam, you must visit this spot. This is where guerilla warfare optimized and exemplified. You’ll learn the clever design of the tunnels and the strategic use of trap doors. Even with B-52 bombers dropping 30-ton loads of explosive, turning the jungle into a pockmarked moonscape, 30 thousand American troops failed to conquered the area! You’ll have a chance to crawl around a portion of the 121 km long, multiple-layered tunnel. You’ll learn how thousands of guerillas managed to stay underground many days at a time, also their great technique to conceal smoke from their cooking. There’re a lot more to enjoy, even a chance to fire real AK bullets…
- Return to Ho Chi Minh City for overnight and discover Ho Chi Minh City at night, may have dinner on Saigon river ( Optional service, will be confirmed when the final booking)
Day 5: FLIGHT TO DANANG AND DANANG’S EXPLORATION (B, L)
- Good morning Ho Chi Minh City, then transfer to Tan San Nhat airport for domestic flight to Central of Vietnam – Danang ( One more hour)
- Danang tours – Impress Travel Team will pick you up at the airport then transfer to hotel in center, if the hotel available, you will check in hotel or will check in hotel after 12 noon.
- Have lunch before have an afternoon city tour to visit Danang.
- Leaving hotel to first visit Marble Mountain Complex with trekking up the Thuy Son Mountain Peak to the observation station to look over the city and Danang bay. The next visit is Huyen Khong cave to admire the stalagmites and stalactites of the biggest cave here. We escape the cave to Non Nuoc Stone Carving village where we observe the skilful handicraftsmen creating their masterpiece by hand.
- Next, we visit the Cham Sculpture Museum to study about cham’s culture, history and art, to admire the human’s masterpieces of Cham people’s sculptures.
- The closing visit of the day tour is a dramatic experience on Cyclo, going along the beautiful, romantic coastline to the Han market which is considered a shopping paradise; where you can choose to buy any souvenir at a reasonable price for friends and relatives. After the market, our team will drop you off at the hotel then Danang City tour will finish there.
- Overnight in Danang
Day 6: DANANG TO MY SON TO HOI AN (B, L)
- Good morning Danang, enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Impress Travel – Danang Tours Team will pick you up at the hotel, we leave Danang by car/van to visit My Son Holly Land – the masterpiece of the ancient Cham people. Here you have more the opportunity to learn about the rich culture and art of ancient Champa. We arrive in the Kingdom in perfect time to enjoy traditional music performed by Cham girls in their custom uniform.
- The next by transfer to Hoi An and have lunch at a specially selected restaurant.
- After lunch, we will take a boat trip along Thu Bon River then move on up to Kim Bong Carpentry Village, which is more than 600 years old; this village is famous for woodwork all over Hoi An. The woodwork of Kim Bong village is skilful including beautiful wooden statues; decoration and daily tools and especially making boats for fishing…etc. Next, we board the boat on Thu Bon River back to Hoi An town.
- Wander around the ancient streets exploring Hoi An Town: including the Japanese Covered Bridge, the beautiful Chinese Assembly Halls, Ancient House, Sa Huynh Museum and the local market-…Hoi An is also a place for shopping and busy tailors at work with reasonable prices.
- Free to have your own dinner.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Hoi An
Day 7: DANANG TO HUE PASS BY VISITING MARBLE MOUNTAIN, HAI VAN PASS AND LANG CO BEACH (B,L)
- Depart at 8.00 AM to Hue. On the way to Hue, Impress Travel – Danang Tours team will drop at Marble Mountain in Danang for your visit here one hour before we will pass the dramatic HAI VAN PASS, the high dividing line between the climate zones of north and South Vietnam. Continue southwards passing LANG CO beach, a lovely stretch of beach curving outwards between a clear blue lagoon and the East Sea.
- Visit the Imperial Tomb of Emperor Tu Duc, The final resting-place of this Nguyen Dynasty emperor and scholar was built before his death. A lake, pavilion and theatre still exist on the grounds.
- Late afternoon we will visit Dong Ba Market – local market near the Imperial City,
- Overnight in Hue.
Day 8: HUE IMPERIAL CITY – PERFUME BOAT TRIP AND DEPARTURE (B,L)
- After breakfast transferring to the pier for a luxurious dragon boat ride along Perfume River, As you glide along enjoy the luscious greenery and peacefulness on both sides of the river Hue Vietnam
- The first visit is at Thien Mu pagoda, the magnificent architecture was found in the 17th century
- The next visit is to Hue Imperial City then enjoy lunch,
- Transfer to Phu Bai airport is for your flight to the next destination in Vietnam. On the other hand, If also it is possible to fly out from Danang international airport today, Impress Travel – Danang tours team will transfer you to Danang (2.30h) for your flight out of central Vietnam.
HO CHI MINH CITY TO DANANG VIETNAM PACKAGE TOURS