Dear traveler for 2018
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Thank you so much for your request and all best wishes to you for Christmas Season. Here we would like to provide the detailed itinerary and price as your request.
EXPLORING THE BEAUTY OF HA LONG BAY WITH 1 DAY ITINERARY 2018
Here you can see your luxury cruise – one day https://www.flickr.com/photos/158028346@N06/
- 07.15-07.45: Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter (for guests booking transfer services provided by Halong Sen Cruises)
- 10.00: Have a break en-route at a Rest Stop in Hai Duong City. Relax, have a cup of tea or coffee, or take a look around the arts and crafts center within 25 minutes. It is also time for our driver to take a short rest after 2 hours driving in order to ensure the safety of the trip.
- 12.15: Arrive at Tuan Chau Harbor. Check-in and embark on our cruise. The cruise leaves Tuan Chau Harbor for an incredible trip to explore the beauty of Ha Long Bay.
- 12.30: Lunch is served with Vietnamese traditional specialties while cruising towards Hoa Cuong area. Along the way, enjoy extraordinary scenery of thousands of limestone islands and islets in Ha Long Bay such as: Dog Rock, Duck Rock, Fighting Cock Rock, Lu Huong Islet. Camera should be well prepared to take amazing pictures at these places.
- 14.00: Arrive at Hoa Cuong area, one of the most beautiful corners of Ha Long Bay. Surrounded by majestic limestone mountains, Hoa Cuong presents to you a mysterious world with wild and gracious beauty. Just like a sleeping princess, it is waiting for you to wake up.
- Especially, you will see an a beautiful limestone islet rising from sea water in the shape of a giant thumb, which is then called Thumb Rock. Mother Nature has put Thumb Rock here to send a message of goodness to every passenger cruising in Ha Long. Camera should be well prepared to take amazing pictures of this place.
- 14.30: The cruise heads towards Ba Hang area, formerly known as Ba Hang fishing village but now villagers have moved to another area. Exploring the hidden charm of the gorgeous Ba Hang in 45 minutes by kayaking
- 15.15: Back to Halong Sen Cruises and continue the exciting trip to the next stop.
- 15.30: Arrive at Thien Cung cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long Bay. Together with our best guide, you will explore this unique and magnificent museum of natural arts elaborately created by the magic hands of Mother Nature.
- On the way back to harbor, you will be participating in a cooking class to make fresh spring roll demonstrated by our chef on the sundeck. You also have chance to enjoy Vietnamese lotus tea served with delicious candied lotus seeds. The lovely subtle bitterness of the tea and the nice elegant sweetness of candied lotus seeds mingle in a perfect way, creating an unforgettable taste lingering in your mouth. Delicacy, elegance and sophistication of the two specialties make Vietnamese people proud of their own unique culture. Also take the chance to learn how to make the tea in traditional way through a nice demonstration from our expert.
- 17.00: The boat arrives at pier. End of the itinerary and transfer back to Hanoi.
Maximum of guest on board
01 Day (5 hour)
- Limousine transfer for Hanoi-Ha Long-Ha Noi route
- Professional guide
- 01 complimentary bottle of water on transfer vehicle.
- 01 lunch
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- Kayaking service
- Insurance on-board
• Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
• All other services not mentioned in the program
Alex Thuc ( Mr. )
General Manager – Impress Travel TM
Mobile: (+84) 912 379 189 - WHATSAPP/ ZALO/ VIBER
Phone: (+84) 24 666 40 777
VIETNAM TOURS, LAOS TOURS, CAMBODIA TOURS, MYANMAR TOURS!
Head Office in Hanoi: 3rd Floor, No.125 Hoang Ngan Street, Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam
Office in Ho Chi Minh city: 3rd Floor, No.66C Pho Duc Chinh street, Dist 1, HCMC, Viet Nam
Telephone: (+84) 24. 666 40 777 Skype ID: impresstravel
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.impresstravel.com
Working hours: 8.30 am - 17.30 pm Local time: GMT+7
Instant Contact in Hanoi (+84) 912 379 189 – Mr. Alex, in Ho Chi Minh City (+84) 966 99 59 88 – Mr. Tommy