Explore the attractive places of North Vietnam Tour Package: 6 days
Impress Travel’s North Vietnam Tour Package offers the magnificent North and Vietnam Ninh Binh Tour Package to explore the most attractive places in the north of Vietnam such Hanoi, Sapa & Halong Bay. First, we visit Hanoi charming city by visiting President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum complex, Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake and the old quarter of Hanoi. After Hanoi, proceeding for long driving BY Luxury Bus (Dcar Limousine) to explore Sapa in the north-west of Vietnam for 2 days and 1 night. The last destination, we will have two days and one night stay on cruise to explore the seven natural wonder of the world.
- Day 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – HANOI CITY TOUR – Private Tour (L)
- Day 2: HANOI – LAO CAI – SAPA, VISIT CAT CAT (B/L)
- Day 3: SAPA - LAO CHAI, TA VAN, RETURN TO HANOI (B/L)
- Day 4: HANOI- NINH BINH TOUR(B/L)
- Day 5: HANOI - HALONG BAY BOAT TRIP - HANOI (B, L)
- Day 6: HANOI DEPARTURE (B, L)
Day 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – GREETING – HANOI CITY TOUR – Private Tour (L)
- Good afternoon, then pick up at Noi Bai International Airport, & transfer to Hanoi Capital city,
- Check in hotel, then have a lunch
- Afternoon sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August, we can still view from the outside the building), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace (view from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda.
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, where Confucius – Founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place also served as the first National University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in the middle of the lake.
- A short walking tour in the old quarter.
- Free time & overnight at hotel in central Hanoi city
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide in Hanoi, lunch, entrance fee (s), hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: HANOI – LAO CAI – SAPA, VISIT CAT CAT (B/L)
- Good morning Hanoi and enjoy the buffet breakfast at hotel then proceeding for long driving BY Luxury Bus (Dcar Limousine) to explore Sapa in the north-west of Vietnam.
- Driving with 295 kilometers from Ha Noi to Sapa by new highway going through 5 provinces and city: Ha Noi, Vinh Phuc, Phu Tho, Yen Bai and Lao Cai. With more than 4 hours- driving, you will be arrival Sapa, is a frontier town and capital of Sa Pa District in Lao Cai Province in northwest Vietnam. It was first inhabited by people we know nothing about. They left in the entire valley hundreds of petroglyphs, mostly composed of lines, which experts think date from the 15th century and represent local cadasters.
- Check in hotel free at leisure and have a lunch.
- After lunch, in the afternoon, the van will bring you to the Black Hmong’s village where start a sightseeing tour beginning with a minority village named Cat Cat to observe minority villagers colorfully dressed indigo tunics, leggings, elaborate pleated skirts, and silver-studded jackets. Interact these minorities and learn about their unique lifestyle, which has not much changed despite the long passage of time. You will also enjoy a mountain minority traditional dance show here and trekking around the village then back to Sapa.
- Get back to Sapa town and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Free time to explore Sapa town at night and overnight in Sapa.
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide, Hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), accommodation (hotel) in Sapa, complimentary water on bus
Day 3: SAPA - LAO CHAI, TA VAN, RETURN TO HANOI (B/L)
- Good morning Sapa, enjoy the buffet breakfast and café then check out hotel before getting started the trip to explore the minority village along Muong Hoa River such as Lao Chai’s Black Hmong Village and Ta Van’s Giay village.
- The van will bring you to Lao Chai village where you will start trekking via the rice terraces and Black Hmong houses and suspension bridges, or to see rice water mills and being in touch-friendly communication with ethnic people (the trekking way is not hard – easy trekking; trekking, taking photographs and going sightseeing by the most beautiful landscapes such rice terraces, valleys, streams and to study the local daily life’s experiences)
- After 3 hour trekking to explore the hill tribe villages belongs to Muong Hoa River, we arrive in Ta Van village where we will have lunch and break here during lunchtime we can enjoy the ethnic minority people’s traditional music and dance performances.
- After a lovely time here, we will get on the van for 5-hour journey on Luxury Bus (Dcar Limousine) to return Hanoi, we arrive in Hanoi at 6.30 PM to 7.00 PM then have dinner then time at leisure.
- Overnight in Hanoi
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer, English-speaking tour guide, Hotel breakfast, lunch, entrance fee (s), accommodation (hotel) in Hanoi, complimentary water on bus.
Day 4: HANOI- NINH BINH TOUR(B/L)
- 7.30 – 8.00 AM: Pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter between 7.30 – 8.00 AM then we leave the bustling Hanoi to the south by Car / Mini - Van.
- 8.00 – 10.00 AM: Duration of 2 hour transferring, our tour guide will give you the information of Vietnam such as history, culture, people… Especially, we will have a mini game show to teach you how to say and write some Vietnamese simple words such as Xin Chào, Tạm Biệt, Tôi yêu Ninh Bình… on the conical hat which we will give you as a little souvenir and you can wear it during all the trip.
- 10 AM: Arrive in Tam Coc, we will prepare for a boat trip to visit the beautiful Tam Coc, it takes 1.30 hours rowing along Ngo Dong river through the three mysterious caves while enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
- 11.30 AM: We will get on Thanh pier for a short walk to visit Thai Vi Temple which is one of the well-known temple in Ninh Binh and Vietnam. Continuing 10 minutes walking along the valley with rice fields, rivers and lotus ponds for Tam Coc Nature Lodge, where we will spend the interesting time for relaxing & having set menu lunch – Vietnamese food.
- 13.30 PM: you have a chance to be a fisherman and learn how to catch the fish in the pond or river.
- 14:00 – 15:00 PM: We ride a bike to Thung Nang where we ride along the river among of the rice field, lotus ponds and Limestone Mountains. Then continue to ride a bike to discover Dan Khe Trong village where the real picture of the rural countryside in the north of Vietnam.
- 15: 00: Get in Car, drive to visit Hoa Lu Ancient citadel which was built in the 10th century, we will visit the two temples where dedicated to King Dinh & King Le.
- 16:00 PM: Leave Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh province and head back to Hanoi Capital.
- 18:30 : Arrive in Hanoi & we will drop you at your hotel in the Old Quarter.
- Overnight in Hanoi
Day inclusion: Car / Mini - Van, Outstanding English speaking guideAll entrance feesLunch – Vietnamese Cuisine at Tam Coc Nature Eco LodgeAll sightseeing tickets.Good bike with gears 02 bottles of Mineral waterServices charges and government tax.Rowing boat to visit Tam Coc One conical hat as souvenirDemonstration of teaching to learn how to write, speak Vietnamese, and catch fish.
Day 5: HANOI - HALONG BAY BOAT TRIP - HANOI (B,L)
- Good morning Hanoi then enjoy breakfast at hotel. Check out and leave Hanoi around 7.45 to 8.30 AM. Then start for the scenic, 3.5-hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta countryside and have a short break on the way.
- 12h45 – 13h00: You arrive the Tuan Chau Habor. Then embark the day cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
- 13h00 – 16h45: Start a dreamy cruise to stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have seafood lunch (we serve you with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you) while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, stop at Ba Hang fishing village then sitting in a bamboo boat rowed by locals.
- After the visiting of Fighting-Cock island and the Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung cave) – which has opened to the public since 1998 with stalagmites and stalactites. Back to the Day cruise and continue cruising back to the jetty.
- 16h45: Back to Tourist wharf. Disembark and get on bus to Hanoi.
- 20h30: Arrive at hotel in Hanoi city center.
- Stay Overnight hotel in Hanoi.
Day Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, A/C transfer with complimentary water, local English-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, hotel in Hanoi city, Cruise in Halong Bay, Seafood lunch & Entrance fees, bamboo boat rowing.
Day 6: HANOI DEPARTURE (B, L)
- Good morning Hanoi City, then enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Then free time to explore Hanoi city before transferring to Noi Bai airport for your own scheduled flight going home or to continue visiting other tourist destination of your own travel plan,
- The end of the tour, thank you and see you again!
Day Inclusions: Breakfast at hotel, A/C transfer with complimentary water.