Experience the South Vietnam Tour 5 Days for Jervee Jose from Philippines
SOUTH VIETNAM TOUR 5 DAYS
(Ho Chi Minh city – Cu Chi tunnels – Mekong Delta – My Tho – Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh city)
DAY 1 (25 September): HO CHI MINH CITY ARRIVAL – FREE & EASY (L, D)
- On arrival in Ho Chi Minh city airport (Tan Son Nhat International Airport)
- You are welcomed by Impress Travel’s guide & driver and transfer to Ho Chi Minh city center (Notice: hotel official check in is from 14:00, hotel early check in is NOT included, and is subject to hotel availability and regulation; hotel early check in can be available on request)
- You enjoy your free & easy time to relax
- Have dinner at local restaurant.
- Overnight at hotel in central Ho Chi Minh city
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, hotel accommodation, water, lunch and dinner
DAY 2 (26 September): HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR – CU CHI TUNNELS (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at around 08:00am – 8:30am.
- The sightseeing tour begins with a visit to the Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, The Reunification Palace, The War Remnants Museum, Jade Emperor Pagoda
- After a few hours discovering the city, you will enjoy your lunch at local restaurant before we drive about 1,5 hours through the pleasant countryside before arriving at Bến Đình tunnels, Củ Chi.
- Upon arrival, you’ll watch a brief of propaganda video, which explains how the tunnels were used to successfully defeat American military forces in combat.
- The tour continues and the guide explains some traps that were placed in the jungles of Việt Nam to either maim American soldiers or create panic amongst the ranks.
- From here, you can enter one of the tunnel entrances and crawl through the tunnels is a real experience to imagine how people could live there for an extended period!
- There is a shooting range where you can try to fire automatic or semi-automatic weapons for a fee (this fee is not included)
- Take some rest at the end for a taste of Củ Chi boiled tapioca and thinking what humans are capable of when having to defend their home.
- Return to hotel, free & easy
- Have dinner at a local restaurant.
- Overnight at hotel in central Ho Chi Minh city.
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, Air-conditional minivan transfer, private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, lunch and dinner, Boiled tapioca and local tea, Local taxes, fees and handling charges, hotel accommodation, water.
DAY 3 (27 September): HO CHI MINH CITY – MEKONG LOCAL VILLAGE – CAN THO (B, L, D)
- Have breakfast at hotel, then check-out hotel.
- Our guide and driver will pick up at 08:00am, 02 hours riding with land transfer from Ho Chi Minh city to My Tho city, enjoying the scenic journey along the way bordered by green rice fields.
- On arrival in My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, disembark the cruise for a sightseeing tour to be honey farm, and orchard gardens.
- Then continue the boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals.
- Lunch is served at local restaurant
- Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village, brick factory and mat making work shop…
- Back to the motor boat, for a cruise back to the boat pier, see again the coach and take another 2 hours to continue driving to Can Tho city,
- On arrival in Can Tho city, check in the hotel, free time
- Free time on your own to explore the Can Tho city in the evening and overnight in hotel in Can Tho city.
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, Air-conditional minivan transfer, private A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, lunch and dinner, Local taxes, fees and handling charges, hotel accommodation, water.
DAY 4 (28 September): CAN THO – BOAT TRIP TO FLOATING MARKET – RETURN HO CHI MINH CITY (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at hotel first or later, it is advised you take an early bird get up for a boat trip to see the very delightful Cai Rang floating market (should be before 07:00am ), Cai Rang floating Market perhaps one of the most colorful and unique of all kind of local markets in Vietnam, also during the boat trip you will have a chance to take a visit to a local rice noodle work shop and the BA CONG orchard Garden, typical of the Mekong Delta region with a various kind of traditional fruits of the area, a taste of some sample fresh fruits will make your trip a good experience and memorable.
- Back to the boat pier, we drive you back to hotel in Can Tho (notice: hotel check out before 12:00 mid-day)
- Then return to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Have dinner at local restaurant.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day inclusions: Hotel Breakfast, A/C transfer with group, English speaking tour guide, lunch and dinner, boat trip to floating Market of Cai Rang, Entrance fee, water, Hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, Bicycle rides, Local taxes, fees and handling charges
DAY 5 (29 September): HO CHI MINH CITY – FARE WELL (B)
- Enjoy your time at leisure.
- You will be transferred to the Ho Chi Minh city airport via your schedule flight back home or continue seeing other cities in Vietnam.
- We hope you enjoyed your trip and see you again!
Inclusion: hotel breakfast, English speaking tour guide, private A/C transfer, hotel accommodation – check out before 12:00 mid-day
Group size: 02 adults
Special Offer: 599 USD per person
What's included in this trip
- A/C accommodation with, DOUBLE or TWIN ROOM, (2 persons share 1 room; Single room can be available on request) with daily breakfast
- A/C transfer from Airports to hotel and other tourist destinations according to the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. (Breakfast = 4; Lunch = 4; Dinner = 4)
- English- speaking guides as specified (Chinese/Malayo, Indian speaking guide can be available on request)
- Entrance fees as specified
- Boat trip in Mekong in My Tho
- Hand rowing sampan in My Tho
- Boat trip in Can Tho to floating market
- Mineral water
What's excluded in this trip
- All international and domestic flights
- Travel Insurance
- Visa for Vietnam
- Airport taxes
- All meals not mentioned
- Tips for tour guide, driver and other tour service attendants
- Other personal expenses not mentioned
- Early check in and late check out
5 STAR HOTELS SELECTED:
HOTEL NAME, ROOM TYPE & WEBSITE
Ho Chi Minh city
MAJESTIC HOTEL – COLONIAL DELUXE
EASTIN GRAND HOTEL
MUONG THANH LUXURY
VICTORIA CAN THO RESORT
The hotels and cruise are subject to change to similar category in case of fully booked
Welcome to Vietnam, xin chào & cảm ơn!
Thank you for joining with us & Have a very good journey